XXL Mag. Article: Why Does the Internet Hate Nas...??

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
Ra-da-god 23 heat pts23
space
space
$11,755 | Props total: 1572 1572
 J-Calli said:
I mean take a look at what most boxden fans like?

People that like to be posting that s**t, either be young boys, lack depth, are Jay-Z fans, their taste in music is just very basic or they just some lil b**ches. Not a critism, just what it is.

Nas isn't that mainstream dude and he doesn't change his s**t to try and keep relevant with this new wave of fan.

I mean this is verse is very bold, he could give a f**k about you lames:

Don't buy my songs, y'all don't roll with it
Coming to concerts singing hoe'ing s**t
f**k y'all lil' lil' hoe b**ches
I don't need y'all, I'll go gold with it

Real f**kin talk.

And check this statement out:

"Who wouldn’t want to be a gazillionaire married to Beyonce that still makes huge pop records and is always the coolest guy in the room?"

POP RECORDS. Thats what Jay-z does, so of course he gonna have more support the n*gga is pop. Just check his recent greatest hits album ....

Nas is anti pop lol.

He doesn't need the backing of half these n*ggaz, he has a strong fan base.

Stay mad
you read into it waaayyyyyyyy too deep and you are still over generalizing it.

Nas Lost is a joke nothing more most fans listen to jay-z and nas he has tried to switch up his sound before.

the only big difference between nas and jay was hov was successful at his crossover attempts (critically) nas wasn't period.......

true jay is a pop star but not in the bubble gum britney spears sense it just means he's extremely popular but so is nas he's sold millions of records he's kept a major deal he's mainstream in every since of the word but he has a bad work ethic always have he's too chill thats hustling backwards.
 11-24-2010, 04:21 AM         #22
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
NAS never lost to me.... whoever wrote this article needs to reanalyze the internets.
 7 years ago '10        #23
MexicanKingPin 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 204 204
 kain said:
internet loves dipset :laughing19:

[pic - click to view]

werd nas lost
 7 years ago '07        #24
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
Because Nas asked for it..

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #25
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,772 | Props total: 576 576
if you don't think nas lost because hes got a baby with kelis, your delusional.
 7 years ago '04        #26
CentsCuZ 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,002 | Props total: 771 771
The author fails to realize that the internet is inhabited by actual people and it's those people that hate Nas, not the internet. It's kind of like how people used to say, "Joe Budden has the internet going nuts." What the fuk does that even mean?
 11-24-2010, 06:07 AM         #27
atl12o13 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Its a career choice....Jay embraced the money and lifestyle and changed his whole style,image,and lyrically content up.Nas stayed deep.Most ppl now are listenin to garbage a.ss Gucci,Waka Floka,Cali Swag,stuff like that...Its not what i enjoy but i dont hate on ppl's taste.Ill take Nas in a heartbeat.I tihnk his demise is a little overstated though.How many signatures did he get for that petition to get rid of O'Reilly?I think hes one of the only rappers(maybe Common,Mos Def,or Lupe if he wanted to stay rapping,)would be able to look legit pulling something off like that.Ether is sick and Jay knows it.dude still takes subliminal shots at Nas all the time.Oh and Dipset...jealousy is a b**ch...those dudes know they lost all their buzz so they are throwing names out trying to be relevant again.So bc of those ppl,theres a lot of ppl trashin him.....oh and Kelis is a bad look but thats bad luck,dudes follows his heartt and not his head i think.
 7 years ago '05        #28
Quddus 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$14,949 | Props total: 6186 6186

[pic - click to view]

:jay:
 7 years ago '07        #29
J-Calli 
space
space
$404 | Props total: 0 0
 Ra-da-god said:

Nas Lost is a joke nothing more most fans listen to jay-z and nas he has tried to switch up his sound before.

the only big difference between nas and jay was hov was successful at his crossover attempts (critically) nas wasn't period.......

true jay is a pop star but not in the bubble gum britney spears sense it just means he's extremely popular but so is nas he's sold millions of records he's kept a major deal he's mainstream in every since of the word but he has a bad work ethic always have he's too chill thats hustling backwards.
I dont think a lot of people be joking with that s**t, the more relevant word is "hate".

And it isn't really a funny joke now is it, i mean that s**t is more played out than Kat Stacks. I can't get through a single article referencing him without that bulls**t being posted and then the usual rubbish that follows.

I respect Jay no doubt, but some of his s**t is bubblegum. He know's exactly what he's doing and has no issue with doing it which is why he made so much money. Fair play.

But i dont give a f**k about how high a n*ggas money stacks or the records sold, it does not effect my life. I do care about the content of the music, how legit that is and how the s**t shound, which is why i have bumped Nas from day one.

I truely fail to beleive anyone can really deny Nas status in the game. The same applies to Jay Z also (although i am not really a fan tbh)

ps did someone mention dipset lol?

Last edited by J-Calli; 11-24-2010 at 06:29 AM..
 7 years ago '10        #30
UrbanLife 
space
space
space
$539 | Props total: 36 36
This entire article is BULLs**t! How can people hate on someone they dont'e even know? Haters are hopeless individuals who have ran out of options in their own lives! Nas wins because he is doing what the cowards wish they could do have trials and tribulation and still have the money to live well. Those who hate on Nas are stuck in loser mode! Nas stay up and don't let the words of haters misguide you! Matter of fact I'm sure Nas could give a f**k about this article or the haters!
 11-24-2010, 06:31 AM         #31
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Why do people act like the Internet was just invented yesterday? They should have never given you motherf**kers Myspace.
 11-24-2010, 06:42 AM         #32
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sounds like these n*ggas & Nas be on BX
 11-24-2010, 06:44 AM         #33
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Ra-da-god said:

this isn't true at all....it's just like lupe fiasco said..not everyone has the same ambitions,or goals....nas is extremely comfortable with his life...and that pains a lot of people,because everyone judges peoples happiness by this boxed in mentality...nas doesn't want to be jay z...he never did....nas's personality doesn't even fit the bill for what people claim he should be.....
 11-24-2010, 06:44 AM         #34
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '05        #35
HUDA2daF 2 heat pts
space
space
$14,539 | Props total: 7669 7669
 j_k1dd said:
if you don't think nas lost because hes got a baby with kelis, your delusional.
I'd take kelis over dmx wife or even ems bm...
 7 years ago '05        #36
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,434 | Props total: 1372 1372
I don't think the internet truly hates Nas. The internet just likes making fun of Nas because for some reason he's just an easy target.
 11-24-2010, 07:17 AM         #37
2D.... 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
nas lost is just a joke, everyone nas is still that dude
 7 years ago '06        #38
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
only lost in my books is having a baby with that THING
 11-24-2010, 07:24 AM         #39
Marvin Hagler 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
13 Reasons Why Nas LOST

1) sayin he cried when Pac dissed him, n*gga please thats hoeish

2) Biggie dissed Nas daughter wit a straight unforgivable double entendre on Victory: "I'm in yo mama crib waitin' duct tapin yo fam, DESTINY lays in my hands" and what the n*gga do? called Biggie "his heart" on Last Real n*gga Alive after he straight disrespected yo seed

3) 9th grade drop out becuz he was runnin behind a crackhead hoe. on Memory Lane: "I dropped outta Cooley High, gassed up by a cocaine cutie pie"

4) claimz to be a pro black brother for the upliftment of the people yet the n*gga wanted to do a mock lynching of another black man (Jay) at Summer Jam. when they wouldnt let the n*gga do it for obvious reasons he takes to the radio on Power 105 and rants about a gang of s**t includin how Hot97, Angie and Flex are ruinin hip hop. he puts a bounty on Flex's chain and says he'll NEVER EVER be on Hot97 again. he also said they gonna have to pay HIM to play HIS records becuz somebody needs to take a stand.

5) SMH fast forward months later and theres Nas on Hot97 apologizin publicly to Flex and Angie like a b**ch becuz they banned his music. apparently them playin yo records was more important than the cause you claimed to stand up for Nas.

6) Isabel Sanford DID win an emmy Nas, do yo damn research ya HS dropout. (These Are Our Heroes)

7) a n*gga f**ks yo baby mama, makes songs about it (Is That Yo b**ch original version), left condoms in yo daughter's baby seat and what do you do? get on stage wit the n*gga, shake his hand in front the world and later become his employee. after two lackluster collabos years later the n*gga ditches you, signs a 100 million dollar deal wit Live Nation and in 2010 you arguin wit yo new boss to release yo album..... ironically titled LOST Tapes

8) you wife a known industry hoe who f**ked for tracks (Pharell)...... you call her yo queen and say she'll lure n*ggas to you by usin her milkshake to entice them (Queens Get The Money)..... tattoo the b**ch on yo arm.... she writes a song called Bossy where she brags about HER being tattooed on your arm like the simp you is..... you create a skit on yo album where she asks which b**ch you'd wanna f**k and you say nobody becuz it's all about her (awwww thats so sweeeeet, ole simp a.ss n*gga)..... write an entire song about marryin the b**ch..... do a video where she shakin her a.ss in a diner while you in da back cookin for the n*ggas being entertained by her SMMFH.... years later the triflin gutter butt hoe divorces you and cakes off wit $50,000 a month in spousal support.... oh yeah, that n*gga who f**ked your baby momma? he's married to Beyonce Knowles

9) you make a provocative album title called Hip Hop Is Dead and you never explain why its dead on the album. Jeezy takes it as a diss to the south and publicly questions yo gangsta, instead of addressin the n*gga you get on a song wit him. not only that but when asked about it in 2010 you saw naw hip hop is alive now (interview wit Damien Marley) SMMFH

10) you say its ok for Eminem to use the N word????? becuz he's yo n*gga???? and you supposed to be a pro black brother??? the f**k would Malcolm, Huey and Bobby say about that Nas? LOSS cuz u let Eminem or any white boy say that shiit around me and I'm finna turn into Colin Ferguson shawty real talk

11) you name yo album title N. I.G.G.E.R. and raise all kinda controversy. the label says they aint finna release it wit that title and you say that you REFUSE to change it, that you will stand by yo convictions and freedom of artistic expression becuz you makin a social statement. what you do when it gets down to the wire? buckle just like yo b**ch a.ss did wit Flex and Hot97 and change it to Untitled..... SMMFH

12) you call yoself God's Son but all you ever do is disrespect the Lord and his servants. when you were 12 you went to hell for snuffin Jesus, you hold a Mac 11 and attack the reverend, you wavin automatic guns at nuns, you stickin up preachers in the church... and then you sign to a n*gga named Jay-hova and become God's son for real

13) Quan, Serchlite Publishing and Ill Will Records... speaks for itself n*gga

look mayne this aint no Camel Stan or Nas hater. Nas the best lyricist ever and he still top 5 right now. I respect him as an artist and bought errythang the boy ever put out but facts are facts. Nas lost and he need to smarten up furreal
 11-24-2010, 07:30 AM         #40
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
cos he ethered jay

To the above, cried when pac dissed him? isnt there a interview with snoop sayin that nas basically let that dude live?

he dissed big on ether also

i aint d!ckriding, but either hes contradictin himself or yall are lookin for more ways for him to loose
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
66 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
194 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy