NBA 2K11 v1.2 Update Announced, Details Inside

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
175 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
131 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
25 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
38 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #101
GrownmanJ 21 heat pts21
space
space
$4,888 | Props total: 3 3
Patch is beyond terrible. I understand the simulation part on wanting to call plays on my player, but the AI does not know how to adjust. Especially since im a SG and I dont want to stand at the 3 pt line everytime we come down court just to get the ball. I play post and my PF will post up right in front of me... And why am I gettin blocked while dunking...
 7 years ago '10        #102
sixeight 61 heat pts61
space
space
$1,521 | Props total: 2 2
I still haven't gotten the one for all achievement. What am I doing wrong ?
 7 years ago '05        #103
CallmeJR 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,094 | Props total: 781 781
 gagethedesigner said:
thank god we have charging now
im tired of being knocked out the way & getting block calls when it was clearly a charge
:agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #104
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
 THEINFAMOUS said:
T-H-I-S

If u dont stand in that blue circle its gona be some bulls**t

everytime i dont stand in the blue circle them n*ggaz act like i dont exist lol... i be runnin all around like HEYYYY IM OPEN!
 11-26-2010, 07:20 AM         #105
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngskits718 said:
I'm guessing they went after a more sim style game with the patch. If you weren't a PG in my player you're f**ked.

They make the opposing team run the shot clock just about all the way down before they shoot and now the AI of your teammates has gotten worse. It's true about broken plays, if you can't manually select a play other than the one your coach chose, expect to see someone launching a contested 3.

And my bigs are even more passive now down low. I launch a pass to Bosh wide open in the post and he kicks it out to some scrub on the perimeter.

Only thing I like now is that my PG is getting hella rebounds and steals. That collision system is flawed though, there's no way I should have my dunk impacted if i'm in front of the defender.

And now they consider getting blocked a turnover? WTF?
i said all this right afterthe patch came out i updated and all that happen to me my 1st game against the nuggs
 7 years ago '04        #106
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
Black Ops is in route to b my new girlfriend... 2k11 got a attitude problem we are in an open relationship now
 11-26-2010, 09:28 AM         #107
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Calamity said:
Black Ops is in route to b my new girlfriend... 2k11 got a attitude problem we are in an open relationship now
fukk Black Ops, I'm about to go cop Need For Speed & start on my 2 downloaded new episode for Alan Wake....I'll play 2k11 again when they fix My Player back to what it was or at least remove that play callin BS
 7 years ago '04        #108
dog4life 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,613 | Props total: 286 286
s**t is still a.ss now they basically force plays on you i still get called for charges when peoples feet are moving in fact the n*gga was aerial and they called charging AI is still stupid as s**t just standing there not trying to get open even if you follw the path chosen patch it again
 7 years ago '04        #109
haff3131 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,111 | Props total: 10 10
yooo its messed up, i had a game saved pre patch, started it up and everything was smooth. next game the comp is calling plays every time down, and half the time its the same play, scola posting on the block, im like wtf is going on. and youre right, if the play breaks brooks just launches a contested 3. how they gonna mess with this and make my player mode worse, yet not address the fact you cant move within a foot of a defender without that stupid animation of them grabbing you. how many 3 in the keys ive gotten called cause i got grabbed by a defender back to back..back to cod..
 7 years ago '04        #110
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
space
n*gga waited til elite got cancelled and now doing a test run to see if we will play anything smh
 11-26-2010, 03:12 PM         #111
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 calamity said:
n*gga waited til elite got cancelled and now doing a test run to see if we will play anything smh
this!!!!!!!!
 7 years ago '05        #112
Lobo please 30 heat pts30
space
space
$5,943 | Props total: 1839 1839
 LikeABoss38701 said:
WARNING.... yeah they changed the shot stick timing... I went online & got my head blew off because they changed the timing....so I basically had get back into practice mode to learn all the release...

& yeah.. with My player mode I use to avg like 20 points with my defensive player...now its down to like 12... I hate that..cus its cut down on skill points. & hurts my chances of earning an A or better in a game... I hate playing a game & earning like 750 skill points for it... I need about 1300 for my effort..lol
the shot stick timing has thrown me off so bad, im comtemplating going to madden for a my player exprience.
 7 years ago '04        #113
Rufus The Stunt 
space
space
space
$4,355 | Props total: 0 0
The game is definitely harder, but I will say this about My Player. It's a lot easier to get your guys scoring now. After 2 games I'm averaging about the same number of points (SG), but my a.ssists have gone down to about 1/3rd of what they used to be because of the plays. I'm beasting on rebounds though, something I really was never good at
 7 years ago '04        #114
Yd4001 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,366 | Props total: 727 727
Started a new one anyway but yea the shot timing is definitely something you gonna have to get used to again. Another thing,why is Brandon Roy shot not available or am i just bugging?
Matter of fact,which shot do yall use?
 7 years ago '04        #115
MrKlown 
space
space
$246 | Props total: 0 0
I use OJ Mayo's shot...works for me!!!
 11-26-2010, 07:06 PM         #116
AbsLikeJesus 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Is there a way to undo this patch? Maybe uninstall it , delete the file or re-install the old patch somehow? Much appreciated for any help
 7 years ago '06        #117
shawn504 
space
space
$477 | Props total: 0 0
anyone else not getting wins or losses for ranked games my record is still 0-0 WTF ill played @least 10 ranked games
 7 years ago '10        #118
Jruk2345 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,207 | Props total: 238 238
why they shot off? not really feelin it
 7 years ago '05        #119
Willoughby 1 heat pts
space
space
$924 | Props total: 0 0
Although it's cosmetic, waiting on the black Orlando jerseys.
 7 years ago '04        #120
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,024 | Props total: 19615 19615
well the shoot game is none of that 1-2 second jumper.... its basically as soon as u shoot and hold turbo you let go real quick.... sucks... i loved having MJs shot to kind of chill in the air, now I gotta release that s**t mad quick. I already got it down but still... wtf..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
86 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
295 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
LIL FLIP shows $1,000,000 worth of JEWELRY!!!!!!
89 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
23 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
55 comments
1 day ago