NBA 2K11 v1.2 Update Announced, Details Inside

most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
95 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-25-2010, 07:19 AM         #81
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'll pass on the patch...been a lot of threads on the 2k forums about it fukkin up my player mode now
 11-25-2010, 07:44 AM         #82
omega_red536 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AI34Life said:
s**t I can't call plays anymore, even though I'm at f**king point! Been a starter since early in the season, and been calling plays all the time..anyone having this problem? On my brother's MyPlayer, the coach is calling the play, but he can still call his own plays, and is player just got promoted to starting position..the f**k?! is this a glitch?!

its not just u it f**ked me up too im a pg in my 2nd year im the start of my team im a good 95 overall i been calling plays for my team since last season now since the patch i cant call no plays and my team wont stay in the defense i choose they keep going back to man to man like in tight games i like to use fullcourt press but the game refuses to keep it on there and keep swithing out of it this is pissin me off and no all my big refuse to cut to the whole and for some reason i cant catch s**t on a fast i sit there and bobble the ball on every break away making it easy to get caught up to or stolen from i went from 2to maybe 5 turnovers to now 7 to 13
 7 years ago '04        #83
Hood_Rich 7 heat pts
space
space
$15,708 | Props total: 436 436
was everyone online record reset??
 7 years ago '04        #84
MrKlown 
space
space
$246 | Props total: 0 0
I cant stand the auto play calling in MyPlayer Mode...Guess I will just delete the patch and finish my season!!!
 7 years ago '09        #85
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 725 725
MyPlayer still freezes when simming the offseason so these n*ggas didnt fix s**t
 7 years ago '05        #86
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
SN: after the patch, you have to start a new my player... or at least that is how it was last year....
 7 years ago '04        #87
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19880 19880
 AirForce318 said:
SN: after the patch, you have to start a new my player... or at least that is how it was last year....

f**k that s**t...... my player is a 91 overall... n*ggas must be crazy to actually force the users to do that because of their s**tty coding.
 7 years ago '09        #88
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,823 | Props total: 725 725
 TanstA! said:

f**k that s**t...... my player is a 91 overall... n*ggas must be crazy to actually force the users to do that because of their s**tty coding.
yeah same here homie, that'll be the 3rd time I start over, ill just have to pass
 7 years ago '04        #89
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17434 17434
man they changed the s**t out of Kobes shot timing ...f**k this patch
 7 years ago '05        #90
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,402 | Props total: 677 677
 TanstA! said:

i know the feeling... that's why i never got completely into my player until the patch, that and the fact that my homeboy saved over my s**t when i was the 13th pick and was a 3rd through the season.... #drove
 7 years ago '05        #91
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1319 1319
NBA 2k11 >>
 7 years ago '06        #92
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
I'm guessing they went after a more sim style game with the patch. If you weren't a PG in my player you're f**ked.

They make the opposing team run the shot clock just about all the way down before they shoot and now the AI of your teammates has gotten worse. It's true about broken plays, if you can't manually select a play other than the one your coach chose, expect to see someone launching a contested 3.

And my bigs are even more passive now down low. I launch a pass to Bosh wide open in the post and he kicks it out to some scrub on the perimeter.

Only thing I like now is that my PG is getting hella rebounds and steals. That collision system is flawed though, there's no way I should have my dunk impacted if i'm in front of the defender.

And now they consider getting blocked a turnover? WTF?
 7 years ago '06        #93
youngral 
space
space
$6,650 | Props total: 629 629
Man Im a shooting guard and they k!lling me with all these plays. They also made it harder to dunk now in this game. Oh well guess I get used to it
 11-25-2010, 05:52 PM         #94
~: AkaDemiK :~ 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
death To Cheesers after this patch

no more dunkfest fukkboys and fukkgirls...

learn to play basketball, not video game....call plays and adjust

GT: AkaDemiK Da KiD
 7 years ago '04        #95
erickonasis 20 heat pts20
space
space
$26,884 | Props total: 17434 17434
gotdam they f**ked up Kobes shot
 11-25-2010, 07:07 PM         #96
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 D. Norman said:
I skim threw it, but did they say there gonna update NBA today when i play offline? Cuz J holiday does not play for every f**king team in the NBA and the score of the games are not 0-0. EA with real basketball update never failed, thats pretty much all i want fixed and also the last couples days playing it during half time during the NBA Today of jholiday being on every team, when the game loads back up it freezes EVERY time

I had that only it was Evan Turner
 7 years ago '04        #97
LikeABoss38701 12 heat pts12
space
space
$2,416 | Props total: 1571 1571
WARNING.... yeah they changed the shot stick timing... I went online & got my head blew off because they changed the timing....so I basically had get back into practice mode to learn all the release...

& yeah.. with My player mode I use to avg like 20 points with my defensive player...now its down to like 12... I hate that..cus its cut down on skill points. & hurts my chances of earning an A or better in a game... I hate playing a game & earning like 750 skill points for it... I need about 1300 for my effort..lol
 7 years ago '07        #98
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,393 | Props total: 21539 21539
this patch was a f**k up of epic proportions. Went from being my favorite game to bench back up for black ops
 7 years ago '05        #99
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
 BlazinCarnage said:
This s**t is so weak on My Player as a non PG, they call a play every single time up the court and if the play is broken they'll just throw up a random shot. The game is a lot slower now, I was scoring in the upwards of ~75 points a game, I play and this game The winning score is 52? Wack.. Looks like I'm gonna have to start a PG..
T-H-I-S

If u dont stand in that blue circle its gona be some bulls**t
 7 years ago '10        #100
Quick SR Son 2 heat pts
space
space
$878 | Props total: 19 19

My only problem with the update is 2K didn't do a damn thing to My Crew. To keep it short the s**t is bad. Rookie of the year achievement unlocked after I played a game or two, which is random as hell cause Im at All Star break 2nd season. Hopefully it pops for those who care. Other than that, Im still getting buckets. Whose parched?
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
81 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago