Thanksgiving Game: New Orleans Saints Vs Dallas Cowboys [Official Game Discussion Thread]

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
28 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
46 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
134 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
187 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Who You Got?
New Orleans Saints 26 60.47%
Dallas Cowboys 17 39.53%
Voters: 43. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #41
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 AyeDre said:
I'll bet on the next game. Ya'll know damn well ya'll didn't beat the saints. They beat themselves with missing those f**king fgs.

Saints won and lost that game. f**k outta here.
oh yeah cuz the saints punt didn't bounce off a falcons players foot with his back turned blocking to get yall to overtime right??? and we didn't drive from our 11 yard line to inside your 30 after the missed FG right???

Go brush your teeth
 7 years ago '05        #42
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976 OP
space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25021 25021
 CutKidd21 said:
I didn't make that thread LEDUB did and me and sub0 were the only ones that bet cuz yall are P*SSY and only bet against teams you think are a lock to win

nothin worse than a damn saints fan

dirty motherf**kers
...Check Thru Those Post,Dumb n*gga. n*ggas Said They Were In....Nobody Edited The f**kin Front Page To Stay Updated. Do You Dirty Bird Bastards Know How To Avy Bet Or Is This All To Yall...I Mean...It Is Right?

Falcons Havent Been Spoken Of Since What? Forever....The City Just NOW Started Rooting For Yall. Havent Seen So Much Attention For Yall Since Yall Had Vick and That Was What? DAAAAAMMNN
 7 years ago '09        #43
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 JETSoverERTHING said:
I asked for than twice for my avy bets...

didnt get a response from the saints
Exactly they're P*SSY!!!!!!!!!!!

But they'll line up to take avy bets with 49ers and cowboys

LOSERS
 7 years ago '06        #44
Blockburner28 65 heat pts65
space
space
$14,336 | Props total: 1413 1413
Happy Saintsgiving peoples!
 7 years ago '09        #45
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Check Thru Those Post,Dumb n*gga. n*ggas Said They Were In....Nobody Edited The f**kin Front Page To Stay Updated. Do You Dirty Bird Bastards Know How To Avy Bet Or Is This All To Yall...I Mean...It Is Right?

Falcons Havent Been Spoken Of Since What? Forever....The City Just NOW Started Rooting For Yall
whatever motherf**ker that's a damn lie and ya know it or there would of been alot more falcons avys besides sub0's

A saints fan talking about the city just starting to root for a team????????? :r ofl:

Yeah you're right, no one was going to Falcons games when we went 14-2 in 98 yup

IDIOT
 7 years ago '05        #46
space
space
 CutKidd21 said:
whatever motherf**ker that's a damn lie and ya know it or there would of been alot more falcons avys besides sub0's

A saints fan talking about the city just starting to root for a team????????? :r ofl:

Yeah you're right, no one was going to Falcons games when we went 14-2 in 98 yup

IDIOT
...Damn Lie My a.ss....ONE OF YOU FALCONS HAD THE THREAD!!! and Couldnt Keep Up The f**kin Bets,Ol Stupid a.ss. We Had To Show Yall How To Put Threads. Add Pictures & Polls and s**t.

n*ggas Been Rootin For The City Since Bags....What Else You Goin Say? Only Root Cause They Knew About Katrina? Please I Done Heard All The Jokes About "why people just rootin for the saints" But The Folks...When Has It Been This Much Hype For Yall? Since Vick Was Choking Dogs.

You Know Am Right....Damn College Had More Hype.
 7 years ago '06        #47
youngral 
space
space
$6,646 | Props total: 608 608
Just demolished some food now ready for the game. Im down for the avy bet. Cowboys got this
 7 years ago '05        #48
space
space
Streams

youngral said:
Just demolished some food now ready for the game. Im down for the avy bet. Cowboys got this
...Gotcha. Where Kurupt At? He Normally Jumps In The Cowboy Bets?
 11-25-2010, 03:13 PM         #49
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
is saint fans getting their card pulled in this thread?
 7 years ago '10        #50
JETSoverERTHING 171 heat pts171
space
space
$22,593 | Props total: 5678 5678
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Damn Lie My a.ss....ONE OF YOU FALCONS HAD THE THREAD!!! and Couldnt Keep Up The f**kin Bets,Ol Stupid a.ss. We Had To Show Yall How To Put Threads. Add Pictures & Polls and s**t.

n*ggas Been Rootin For The City Since Bags....What Else You Goin Say? Only Root Cause They Knew About Katrina? Please I Done Heard All The Jokes About "why people just rootin for the saints" But The Folks...When Has It Been This Much Hype For Yall? Since Vick Was Choking Dogs.

we might not have hype... but we gettin the job done
 7 years ago '09        #51
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 Fresh Whyte said:

Like I said, WHATEVER MOTHERf**kER. Funny how I didn't need some front page sh*t to have an avy bet. Falcons fans were down and yall motherf**kers got pussies inbetween your legs, PERIOD

Saints fans came around in 2006 and ya know it. Falcons had hype in the 90's, pre-vick. Saints just started having hype and fans with peyton and brees. YOU CAN'T ROOT FOR A TEAM WITH A F*CKING PAPER BAG ON YOUR HEAD
 7 years ago '10        #52
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,301 | Props total: 5246 5246
Did anyone see the reporter jump, Who Dat
 11-25-2010, 03:16 PM         #53
Motivated 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:

false alarm
 7 years ago '08        #54
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
n*gga, no Saints fans were scared to put up avy bets for the falcons game

n*ggas always coming in our threads talking wreckless

I don't even remember the thread, if I did post in it then I'm more than sure that I said I was in for the avy bet... n*ggas can't post in every single damn thread, especially when you're at work or at the damn game instead of worrying about other n*ggas while you're at home on Boxden... that's that f*g s**t, typical of ATL
 7 years ago '09        #55
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
Keith brooking just did 4 lines of blow before that speech
 7 years ago '04        #56
Plizaya J 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,136 | Props total: 3 3
 2TopFlite said:
I hate da f*ckin Cowboys.... But i think they gone win saints just idk plain to me plus Jerry told dem n*ggas yall jobs aint safe so they playin hard now.. saints defense aint that good no mo neither is dallas D.. i say 41-34 Dallas win
they better than last year and are 4th in the league with injuries
 7 years ago '09        #57
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
 WorldsGreatest said:
n*gga, no Saints fans were scared to put up avy bets for the falcons game

n*ggas always coming in our threads talking wreckless

I don't even remember the thread, if I did post in it then I'm more than sure that I said I was in for the avy bet... n*ggas can't post in every single damn thread, especially when you're at work or at the damn game instead of worrying about other n*ggas while you're at home on Boxden... that's that f*g s**t, typical of ATL
shut up b**ch everyone knows threads are made days prior to the game especially a rivalry game like that. Nice excuse though. Now go get ya avy bet in

Edit: BTW F*CK THIS THREAD
 7 years ago '05        #58
space
space
 JETSoverERTHING said:
we might not have hype... but we gettin the job done
...Its Hype Around It,Homie. Just Like ESPN Hype Up The Cowboys Every Year. It Happens Every Year....When A Team Doing Good. Their City Comes Out Of Nowhere. Its The Feeling.....

CutKidd21 said:
Like I said, WHATEVER MOTHERf**kER. Funny how I didn't need some front page sh*t to have an avy bet. Falcons fans were down and yall motherf**kers got pussies inbetween your legs, PERIOD

Saints fans came around in 2006 and ya know it. Falcons had hype in the 90's, pre-vick. Saints just started having hype and fans with peyton and brees. YOU CAN'T ROOT FOR A TEAM WITH A F*CKING PAPER BAG ON YOUR HEAD
...Saints Are Always Throwing Their Name In. As I Remember Now,It Was More Than One Saint In The Avy Bet. As I Remember....It Was Atleast 5 Cause I Remember The White Avy That You All Scrape Up. So What The Hell You Talking About? n*ggas Stay In The Bets....

So You Saying We Got Hype When In 2006 When We Got Brees? Cmon Son....The Same s**t I Said With Vick & Atl,Atleast Come Stronger With The s**t Talker Cause All That Did Was Made Me Laugh. How About The Hype When Bush Came..Thats One Of Your Excuses As Well.

Be Real Homie, When Vick Left....Nobody Gave A f**k,It Was Quiet For Yall For A Cool Minute & I Asked Atlanta n*ggas,They Wasnt Payin Attention To The Dirtybirds. Only Hawks & College,Be Real.
 7 years ago '08        #59
LegalTrappeRx 39 heat pts39
space
space
$9,703 | Props total: 91 91
delusional a.ss Falcons fans... get the f**k out of our thread and go watch the game and watch a real team play
 7 years ago '05        #60
space
space
...Tired Of Dirtybirds Flockin To A Saints Thread This Year. I'll Be Deep In That GB Game Thread Sunday Just For The f**k Of It....

Reggie Active....Game Starting. Lets Go
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
44 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
56 comments
21 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
95 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
59 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy