[Samples] Kanye West -My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy

most viewed right now
 84
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
93 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 75
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
86 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 73
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
116 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
 51
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
89 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$9,392 | Props total: 593 593
 burgboi said:
that Blame Game sample hits hard :cool-smiley-009:
well said. it is beautiful


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #44
..AMARU.. 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,131 | Props total: 737 737
 Redplayboy313 said:
i think i prefer this one to the first one..

this one sounds like it right off 808s and heartbreaks
can imagine kanye autotune on it

props on that mate :agreement6::agreement6:
 7 years ago '04        #45
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
avatar space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
his ear for that sh*t is amazing
 7 years ago '06        #46
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 100 100
 Kain said:


:dancingcool:
f**kING GARBAGE
 7 years ago '10        #47
pacman45 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,669 | Props total: 2805 2805
Lost in the World

Bon Iver - The Woods

[video - click to view]



Kinda Boring though...


Last edited by pacman45; 11-28-2010 at 10:48 AM..
 7 years ago '08        #48
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,028 | Props total: 5088 5088
I know tons of ppl who sample from youtube, because It sounds better than a record and it's cost affective... and I know for a fact Kanye still digs he also has ppl who he buys records from. Most important to remember is he didn't produce most of this album. So while everybody let out a collective I knew all Kanye did was sample... what he did for most of the tracks on some Dre s**t, was have the sample replayed or have live instruments added to the already completed tracks. Check the credits.
 11-28-2010, 12:28 PM         #49
ChaosBeats 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Soda Pop said:
I know tons of ppl who sample from youtube, because It sounds better than a record and it's cost affective... and I know for a fact Kanye still digs he also has ppl who he buys records from. Most important to remember is he didn't produce most of this album. So while everybody let out a collective I knew all Kanye did was sample... what he did for most of the tracks on some Dre s**t, was have the sample replayed or have live instruments added to the already completed tracks. Check the credits.
fail at sampling from a low quality youtube video

n*ggas gotta dig in them crates and listen to s**t.

That's why half yall closet beat makers is a.ss soundclickers and or unheard of.

So Much hate at this thread, n*ggas couldn't wait to find out what kanye sampled so they can try to flip it themselves and the track will flop hard.
n*ggas is swagger jackers ,
 11-28-2010, 12:39 PM         #50
Sam Rothstein 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm a big fan of sampling. I always thought sampled beats sounded better than those so called original beats, but at the end of the day we need more new music to keep sampling going even though we can flip the same record a million ways.
 7 years ago '08        #51
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,028 | Props total: 5088 5088
 ChaosBeats said:
fail at sampling from a low quality youtube video

n*ggas gotta dig in them crates and listen to s**t.

That's why half yall closet beat makers is a.ss soundclickers and or unheard of.

So Much hate at this thread, n*ggas couldn't wait to find out what kanye sampled so they can try to flip it themselves and the track will flop hard.
n*ggas is swagger jackers ,

People have sample from a lot worse than youtube... and there's nothing wrong with flipping something someone has flipped Kanye himself does it all the time. It's all about your skillset you can clean up samples.


Last edited by Soda Pop; 11-28-2010 at 12:44 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #52
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
I know this f**got used the beat Kanye was sampling and try to play it off as if it were his original idea.

Tryna say, oh my boy showed me this sample when Kanye posted a real life video of him choosing the sample and flipping it himself.

Now Kanye can't even release his version because 013808530850238532 sampled the same f**king beat and its obviously gonna flop.


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '06        #53
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 100 100
http://www.zshare.net/audio/83357276f43176bd/
 7 years ago '05        #54
jack shazzle 
space
avatar space
space
$225 | Props total: 0 0
he flips samples like a its a pancake, effortlessly
 7 years ago '04        #55
ShaneDawg 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$2,773 | Props total: 0 0
lmao at u idiots thinking kanye gets his samples from youtube
 7 years ago '07        #56
N.O.4Life 45 heat pts45
space
avatar space
space
$19,623 | Props total: 10673 10673
Its still nice but its a lil lazy on his part.Dude don't even make his own Drum pattern or bass line.He's jus speeding up or slowing it down.Don't get me wrong Ye is still my fav of all time production wise but wit him not choppin his samples my n*gga 9th wonder is creeping up on his spot.
 7 years ago '06        #57
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,867 | Props total: 100 100
Euro samples >>>>>
 7 years ago '09        #58
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$36,242 | Props total: 19352 19352
 N.O.4Life said:
Its still nice but its a lil lazy on his part.Dude don't even make his own Drum pattern or bass line.He's jus speeding up or slowing it down.Don't get me wrong Ye is still my fav of all time production wise but wit him not choppin his samples my n*gga 9th wonder is creeping up on his spot.
yea when i heard his sample from blame game the beat sounded basically exactly the same s**t is kinda lazy but hey MBDTF still dope imo
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 35
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
98 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 32
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
64 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 11
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy