This Is What FUnk Flex is Mad About? & 2 Pac Responds 2 Flex Dissing Him (Eerie)

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
182 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
64 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
katalist 229 heat pts229
space
space
$36,999 | Props total: 1318 1318
f**k Funk Flex, 2Pac >>>
 11-23-2010, 03:36 PM         #42
dlettern 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the west coast stay sensitive..i don't think an ny rapper ever gave a f**k about a west coast dj let alone their radio, ha..this was the silliest beef ever. talking bout revolution and unity meanwhile you're stressing mixtapes
 7 years ago '05        #43
AztekLB 
space
space
$1,148 | Props total: 13 13
 dlettern said:
the west coast stay sensitive..i don't think an ny rapper ever gave a f**k about a west coast dj let alone their radio, ha..this was the silliest beef ever. talking bout revolution and unity meanwhile you're stressing mixtapes
Why n*ggas tryna turn this s**t back in to a Westcoast Eastcoast beef !?

that n*gga Flex is a clown period... n*ggas a f**king D.J plays music... n*gga pac made music...

Pac > Flex.

Outlawz > Flex

hell..
Mc Hammer > Flex
Vanilla Ice > Flex
 7 years ago '10        #44
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,865 | Props total: 13659 13659
Who gives a fucc what flex say bout Pac? The east coast still bitter about The West Coast> East Coast Beef. SCUSTED!
 7 years ago '05        #45
caliblacc 1 heat pts
space
space
$942 | Props total: 71 71
Funk flex iz wack (annoying a.ss voice) and only eastcoast relevant. Biggie released one album when he was alive goat? C'mon man better than jay z, nas, rakim, etc. Get tha ef otta here! It goes by accomplishments i would think
 11-23-2010, 03:54 PM         #46
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Icemouth said:
that's probably because there hasn't been any new york rappers in 5 years

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #47
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562

Dissing a dead legend is just weak as fukk. Not saying everyone has to be a fan but damn why so harsh. Pretty much sounds like Flex finally got the nuts to get his frustrations off his chest years AFTER Pac died. disgusting!!!
 7 years ago '04        #48
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,386 | Props total: 29534 29534
 dlettern said:
thats because the west played their s**t...so i dont see how anyone was sensitive...
 7 years ago '06        #49
Unitson 
space
space
$5,739 | Props total: 143 143
 palogee said:
Pac was a clown. All the money that was made off him and his mom didn't even see 15%. Also Pac was a hater. Mad at biggie because Ready To Die > 2pacolypse and Strictly 4 My n*ggas.

And I don't f**k with Funk Flex any ways. The n*gga probably got paid to say whatever he said.

And all ya'll taking Jabs at Q-Tip. I mean damn. A Tribe Called Quest never had to get shot and do movies to go platinum. I think Tip had a right to say whatever he wanted.
Dude WTF are you talking about. Pac's estate is worth about 100 million. His mom reaps most of Pac's benefit after he died. The f**k is you talking about?

And the funny thing is that Pac was 1 of the main people who inspired Ready 2 Die because he was BIG's mentor.

Don't get it f**ked up, BIG had 2 albums within 3 years. Pac early albums may not be a classic but he still made 4 classic albums back to back my dude.

Don't even try to hate on the internet because that s**t makes you look twice as wack on the internet. Don't be an internet gangsta and try to hate on Pac!
 7 years ago '07        #50
CrazyNDaLasDayz 402 heat pts402
space
space
$5,639 | Props total: 14403 14403
 kiddrocay said:
song is hilarious lmaooooo

I also heard Tim Dogg was mad because he couldnt get a deal at the time claiming that everyone just wanted west coasts cats....animosity made you speak what you smoke-Snoop

Gap teeth in ya mouth so my d!ck's got to fit- Dre

With my nuts on ya tonsils steady kicking it at ya wack a.ss concerts- Snoop

those were aimed towards Luke
 7 years ago '10        #51
Curb 6 heat pts
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 80 80
A Tribe Called Quest - Keep it Moving

Q-Tip:

Somethin for your earhole , so you can clean them s**ts out
It seems that some don' t understand what I ' m talkin about
How you get West coast n*gga, from West coast hater?
I could never dis a whole coast, my time is too greater ( true)
Yeah, we from the East, the land of originators
You also from the West , the land of innovators
The only difference of the two is the style of the rap
Plus the musical track , this beef s**t is so wack
Let me let y ' all brothas know I ain' t no West coast disser
Another thing I ' m not is a damn a.ss kisser
So listen to my words as I set things straight
I ain ' t got no beef, so don' t come in my face

Take it how you want it brahs.
 7 years ago '07        #52
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,822 | Props total: 292 292
 youngmic said:
being a biased d!ckrider? ummm ok
arent being biased and a d!ckrider the same? why make me to be both? must be butt sore....but its the truth, pac wish he lived as long as flex did and get the respect from his peers and hip hop heads alike for 2 decades @ least....Flex still rings bells in NY for a washed up old DJ and he got the dope rides..y u hatin? pretty sensitive might I add...u gotta be a pac stan..
 7 years ago '07        #53
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Man im thinking in the interview he was gonna say "Flex is gonna diss me when im gone" Aint nothin eerie about them pasting in the Troublesome verse @ the end

^^^^The only relevant comment in this thread. There is absolutely NOTHING eerie about what he said. If he would have said Flex's name, then we could talk
 7 years ago '09        #54
emanuel08 16 heat pts16
space
space
$1,147 | Props total: 358 358
 dlettern said:

it could have somethin to do with ny dj's not showin love to the west
 7 years ago '04        #55
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,386 | Props total: 29534 29534
 sleep23rd said:
arent being biased and a d!ckrider the same? why make me to be both? must be butt sore....but its the truth, pac wish he lived as long as flex did and get the respect from his peers and hip hop heads alike for 2 decades @ least....Flex still rings bells in NY for a washed up old DJ and he got the dope rides..y u hatin? pretty sensitive might I add...u gotta be a pac stan..
1st off relax with the slick s**t....i was talkin about flex, not you bruh....flex will never be legendary...sorry but its the truth...its plain n simple that hes bitter cuz of pac callin him out about them bulls**t commercials he used to do....lol at me hatin on a d!ckrider like flex, im glad he put certain cats like Cromega on his tapes but...nika please
 7 years ago '07        #56
LOpacino 
space
space
$798 | Props total: 115 115
Fluck flex and if you hatin on PAc fluck you ! Chances are he's you'r favorite rappers idol.
and i'm from N.Y and I always rode with Pac over Big even tho that really means little considering Pac is from N.Y too, damn we create all the Greats.

Last edited by LOpacino; 11-23-2010 at 05:45 PM..
 11-23-2010, 06:06 PM         #57
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Unitson said:
Dude WTF are you talking about. Pac's estate is worth about 100 million. His mom reaps most of Pac's benefit after he died. The f**k is you talking about?

And the funny thing is that Pac was 1 of the main people who inspired Ready 2 Die because he was BIG's mentor.

Don't get it f**ked up, BIG had 2 albums within 3 years. Pac early albums may not be a classic but he still made 4 classic albums back to back my dude.

Don't even try to hate on the internet because that s**t makes you look twice as wack on the internet. Don't be an internet gangsta and try to hate on Pac!

You're wack trying to come at me like you're Pac's bloodline. I'm not some teenage groupie that lives his life through the Source and Vibe magizines. I'm a grown man. And regardless of what the estate is worth Pac isn't here to spend it. So that's a mute point.

Second, I don't have to be gangsta to say PAC WAS HATIN ON BIGGIE!!!! That's real man talk. And Pac was BIG's mentor on the business side of the rap game. Tupac Shakur NEVER IN HIS LIFE STOOD ON A BLOCK AND OUT RAPPED THE HARDEST DUDE IN THE HOOD. He never in his life was able to go in an Exec's office as an unknown and get his deal signed. That n*gga had to dance at art schools, back up dance for Humpty Hump(:lachen001:), and he DIDN"T NEED TO PLAY HARD IN A MOVIE TO GET NOTICED.

And these benefits you talking about??? 2pac on garnered 15%. So if he did in fact make 100 millie them white folks made a billie(That's probably too much for your hood n*gga mind to comprehend). He didn't have no Master P deal. That n*gga was another bum rapper. That's why Suge had to bail him out. Baller's don't need loans.

And I've to a plenty of n*ggas how I felt about the situation. And I'm still here. f**k outta here you ol Stan the man with Pac's d!ck in his hand. Clown.

And yes... Big's first 2 was WAAAAAAYYYYYYY better than Pacs first 2. And Born Again sold more than all of 2 Pac's posthumous albums with the very exception of Machiavelli> Grow up and get a life. Before a man like me put one in your brain because you wanna be a body gaurd.
 7 years ago '09        #58
emanuel08 16 heat pts16
space
space
^^^^^ that aint true , pac wasnt hatin on biggie
 7 years ago '09        #59
BrooklynStiles 82 heat pts82
space
space
$10,441 | Props total: 8514 8514
props to flex for keepin it real, he didn't f**k with pac when he was alive why would he when he died? i don't see nothing wrong in that vid.
 7 years ago '09        #60
emanuel08 16 heat pts16
space
space
 palogee said:

Second, I don't have to be gangsta to say PAC WAS HATIN ON BIGGIE!!!!
And yes... Big's first 2 was WAAAAAAYYYYYYY better than Pacs first 2. And Born Again sold more than all of 2 Pac's posthumous albums with the very exception of Machiavelli> Grow up and get a life. Before a man like me put one in your brain because you wanna be a body gaurd.

pac felt betrayed by that dude , dude was never the hatin type

its not like most of them west coast nikkas were mad at the east coast for no reason bruh

beside there was so much goin on at that time that pac didnt kno who to trust

Last edited by emanuel08; 11-23-2010 at 06:19 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
40 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
215 comments
23 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
144 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
54 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
85 comments
21 hours ago