This Is What FUnk Flex is Mad About? & 2 Pac Responds 2 Flex Dissing Him (Eerie)

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
153 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
30 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
62 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #21
Peter Starks™ 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,217 | Props total: 223 223
 HotepSuns said:
who gives a s**t what ice cube said...ice cube also said common was dissing the westcoast...when he WASN'T..q-tip's cousin was heavy off into the scene in oakland,and them dudes always showed love,and got love....

now pull up these rap seminars where q-tip is dissing westcoast hip hop..
if this convo was chess..
this would be a CHECK. b**ch.
 11-23-2010, 11:58 AM         #22
Icemouth 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 anonymous1975 said:
I agree with the fact that if a n*gga dies at he's peak thats gonna defenitely have a factor at hes legacy, but ->

1. Most n*ggas out there that ain't into rap, dont know about Stack, you dumb mothaf**ka.
2. MJ was already a legend, and still gets hate after he died from a hella lotta f**gots out there.
3. f**k you :dancingcool: :dancingcool: :dancingcool:
1. Too bad I was speaking on boxden.
2. Most people who aren't into rap can't name two Biggie songs.
3. EVERYONE was joking on and hating Jackson when he was alive. EVERYONE. The second he died everyone was (and still is) d!ckriding the f**k out of him. If you deny this you're simply a lying f**got
4. You're a f**got, f**got :dancingcool::dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #23
TrapBoi 
space
space
$2,046 | Props total: 134 134
 HotepSuns said:
who gives a s**t what ice cube said...ice cube also said common was dissing the westcoast...when he WASN'T..q-tip's cousin was heavy off into the scene in oakland,and them dudes always showed love,and got love....

now pull up these rap seminars where q-tip is dissing westcoast hip hop..
^^^actually q-tip was dissin on a sly. plus i remember he said something slick about pac for the 95 source awards incident, when pac came on stage and started his show while q-tip's show was still going on. q-tip didnt know that it was a sound engineer's fault and they played pac's song and thats why he came out and performed...so it just looked like pac was disrespecting em but he really wasnt. he said something about that and he was dissin saying that hi[p hop got f**ked up when it went to the west coast. and believe it or not common was dissin too. common was basically saying how beautiful hip phop was and when it moved to the west it got all f**ked up. subliminals man. learn how to listen to music an read into what people are saying. it was a lotta sideways talk about the west back then. i respect NY and love NY's hip hop and everyone knows it originated there but they always get mad when another area is on tp for a while. they always have done that s**t and probably always will
 11-23-2010, 12:21 PM         #24
WorldsStrangest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmaooooo @ 0:47 - 0:51!!!!

And Q-Tip, They made all these underground records dissin us!
Q-Tip???
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESsssssssssssssseSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSs
 11-23-2010, 12:43 PM         #25
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TrapBoi said:
^^^actually q-tip was dissin on a sly. plus i remember he said something slick about pac for the 95 source awards incident, when pac came on stage and started his show while q-tip's show was still going on. q-tip didnt know that it was a sound engineer's fault and they played pac's song and thats why he came out and performed...so it just looked like pac was disrespecting em but he really wasnt. he said something about that and he was dissin saying that hi[p hop got f**ked up when it went to the west coast. and believe it or not common was dissin too. common was basically saying how beautiful hip phop was and when it moved to the west it got all f**ked up. subliminals man. learn how to listen to music an read into what people are saying. it was a lotta sideways talk about the west back then. i respect NY and love NY's hip hop and everyone knows it originated there but they always get mad when another area is on tp for a while. they always have done that s**t and probably always will

show me where q-tip was dissing on the sly....you can't just say the s**t,and not be able to back it up....some mix up at the source awards does not equate to dissing westcoast hip hop....or even dissing pac...and pac didn't even mention that incident......do you know tribe was on the westcoast working with westcoast artist i.e. heiro????...s**t makes no sense....

and common in no way shape,or form was dissing the westcoast....how is this???

"But then she broke to the West coast, and that was cool
Cause around the same time, I went away to school
And I'm a man of expandin, so why should I stand in her way
She probably get her money in L.A.
And she did stud, she got big pub but what was foul
She said that the pro-black, was goin out of style
She said, afrocentricity, was of the past
So she got into R&B hip-house bass and jazz
Now black music is black music and it's all good
I wasn't salty, she was with the boys in the hood
Cause that was good for her, she was becomin well rounded
I thought it was dope how she was on that freestyle s**t
Just havin fun, not worried about anyone
And you could tell, by how her t*tties hung"

a sneak diss?....there was nothing subliminal about it....cube,and mac 10 were just reaching like a mother f**ka...and got spanked because of it....

bottom line is that yes there were n*ggas hating on the westcoast at that time on the east...s**t they were hating on luke as well....but this made certain n*ggas from out west noid that EVERYBODY who said anything about the west was dissing them..and that s**t just wasn't true....but it was the environment back then....a lot of media publications,and radio dj's hyping s**t up,and personal beefs between certain artist becoming this side vs that side...instead of keeping it personal....you can't just lump everybody in,because it's easier to do.....either it happened,or it didn't.....and tip,and common were NOT dissing the westcoast..
 7 years ago '04        #26
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,421 | Props total: 29638 29638
 HotepSuns said:
show me where q-tip was dissing on the sly....you can't just say the s**t,and not be able to back it up....some mix up at the source awards does not equate to dissing westcoast hip hop....or even dissing pac...and pac didn't even mention that incident......do you know tribe was on the westcoast working with westcoast artist i.e. heiro????...s**t makes no sense....

and common in no way shape,or form was dissing the westcoast....how is this???

"But then she broke to the West coast, and that was cool
Cause around the same time, I went away to school
And I'm a man of expandin, so why should I stand in her way
She probably get her money in L.A.
And she did stud, she got big pub but what was foul
She said that the pro-black, was goin out of style
She said, afrocentricity, was of the past
So she got into R&B hip-house bass and jazz
Now black music is black music and it's all good
I wasn't salty, she was with the boys in the hood
Cause that was good for her, she was becomin well rounded
I thought it was dope how she was on that freestyle s**t
Just havin fun, not worried about anyone
And you could tell, by how her t*tties hung"

a sneak diss?....there was nothing subliminal about it....cube,and mac 10 were just reaching like a mother f**ka...and got spanked because of it....

bottom line is that yes there were n*ggas hating on the westcoast at that time on the east...s**t they were hating on luke as well....but this made certain n*ggas from out west noid that EVERYBODY who said anything about the west was dissing them..and that s**t just wasn't true....but it was the environment back then....a lot of media publications,and radio dj's hyping s**t up,and personal beefs between certain artist becoming this side vs that side...instead of keeping it personal....you can't just lump everybody in,because it's easier to do.....either it happened,or it didn't.....and tip,and common were NOT dissing the westcoast..
this is why they were trippin and i can see why too
And on some dumb s**t, when she comes to the city
Talkin about poppin glocks, servin rocks, and hittin switches
Now she's a gangsta rollin with gangsta b**ches
Always smokin blunts and gettin drunk
Tellin me sad stories, now she only f**ks with the funk
thats why they made a comment fam and i can see why too...doesnt matter tho, s**t was squashed n common explained himself...but it was b**ch n*ggas like funkmaster flex and b**ch djs who was hating on the west....and i seen it 1st hand with that fool dj mad linx...and mind u i live in tampa homie....not to mention u had d!ckheads like tim dog too...west wasn on some hate s**t...there main aim was b**ch a.ss djs...and as far as i know it was qtip on a mixtape that was sayin some slick comments....no i dont have the mixtape...just my take on it...im not sayin all east was dissin, just certain people
 7 years ago '06        #27
Cezaroh 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,242 | Props total: 1558 1558
Why say it after he's dead but I guess Pac is right suckers talk a lot of s**t when they home but when they over here nothing but smiles and acting humble.Its not about East or West It's about n*ggaz and b**ches, power and money, riders and punks.
 11-23-2010, 01:45 PM         #28
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
this is why they were trippin and i can see why too

thats why they made a comment fam and i can see why too...doesnt matter tho, s**t was squashed n common explained himself...but it was b**ch n*ggas like funkmaster flex and b**ch djs who was hating on the west....and i seen it 1st hand with that fool dj mad linx...and mind u i live in tampa homie....not to mention u had d!ckheads like tim dog too...west wasn on some hate s**t...there main aim was b**ch a.ss djs...and as far as i know it was qtip on a mixtape that was sayin some slick comments....no i dont have the mixtape...just my take on it...im not sayin all east was dissin, just certain people

i would love for someone to provide me this song where tip was talking s**t about the westcoast....i mean were talking about tip who was always in the west showing love,and getting love....him,krs,bdk,s**t most of the native tongues crew....

the whole thing behind tim dog was part feeling the emergence of nwa,and how everyone was on them,and part dre beating up dee barnes....that s**t didn't sit right with a lot of people....and the funny thing is that n*gga tim dog ended up moving to los angeles lol...

but the whole eastcoast hated cali music/artist s**t is exaggerated....i remember vividly seeing cali artist on the box...quik,nwa,heiro,cypress hill,snoop,ras kass,kam,too short,e-40.....and this is where i feel the personal get's merged into the totality....i love pac..but the personal s**t he was dealing with got pushed into the totality....like new york wasn't f**king with the west coast....and that s**t just simply wasn't true....and now you got young n*ggas today who don't know what they are talking about just blurting out bulls**t....

and flex is stupid as f**k for even going HERE again....
 11-23-2010, 01:56 PM         #29
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"I wrote this song a long time ago, a real long time ago...."
 7 years ago '04        #30
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
i would love for someone to provide me this song where tip was talking s**t about the westcoast....i mean were talking about tip who was always in the west showing love,and getting love....him,krs,bdk,s**t most of the native tongues crew....

the whole thing behind tim dog was part feeling the emergence of nwa,and how everyone was on them,and part dre beating up dee barnes....that s**t didn't sit right with a lot of people....and the funny thing is that n*gga tim dog ended up moving to los angeles lol...

but the whole eastcoast hated cali music/artist s**t is exaggerated....i remember vividly seeing cali artist on the box...quik,nwa,heiro,cypress hill,snoop,ras kass,kam,too short,e-40.....and this is where i feel the personal get's merged into the totality....i love pac..but the personal s**t he was dealing with got pushed into the totality....like new york wasn't f**king with the west coast....and that s**t just simply wasn't true....and now you got young n*ggas today who don't know what they are talking about just blurting out bulls**t....

and flex is stupid as f**k for even going HERE again....
naw tim dog got all pissy sayin that eazy-e brushed him off at the Apollo which he then made stupid a.ss songs n dissin nwa n dj quik...which led to dre n snoop, quik, cmw, rodney o n joe cooley dissin them back...as far as the east hatin cali, naw jsut a few dudes...pac wasnt lashin out at the whole east cuz he had hella cats that was supposed to be on teh one nation album...lol didnt know tim dog moved there...and yeah flex is an idiot, hes jsut mad pac called him out for the s**t
 7 years ago '08        #31
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 8 8
 SmokeyTheBlunt said:
I give Flex just a lil bit of props for speaking his mind about Pac because Im sure theres ALOT of rappers, DJs, producers ect that were around in the 90's that couldnt stand dude but keep their opinions quite in fear of the backlash........other than that, its some real b**ch s**t to wait 13 YEARS after somebody passes to really voice your opinion..........f**k that payolla taking f**got anyway
fear of backlash from who? Pac? if thats the case then those rapper are str8 pus*y...
 11-23-2010, 02:37 PM         #32
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
naw tim dog got all pissy sayin that eazy-e brushed him off at the Apollo which he then made stupid a.ss songs n dissin nwa n dj quik...which led to dre n snoop, quik, cmw, rodney o n joe cooley dissin them back...as far as the east hatin cali, naw jsut a few dudes...pac wasnt lashin out at the whole east cuz he had hella cats that was supposed to be on teh one nation album...lol didnt know tim dog moved there...and yeah flex is an idiot, hes jsut mad pac called him out for the s**t

trust me..tim was aggy behind everybody being on nwa d!ck hard back then.....he felt like n*ggas couldn't get no shine.....and yeah it was a lot of west coast n*ggas on his head behind that s**t....and i know pac wasn't hating on the east...i'm saying radio/media took that s**t pac was on cause he was angry about all his personal s**t,and blew it up into some this side vs that side s**t....a lot of bulls**t was going on back then....
 11-23-2010, 02:49 PM         #33
Old Man Quillis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac was a clown. All the money that was made off him and his mom didn't even see 15%. Also Pac was a hater. Mad at biggie because Ready To Die > 2pacolypse and Strictly 4 My n*ggas.

And I don't f**k with Funk Flex any ways. The n*gga probably got paid to say whatever he said.

And all ya'll taking Jabs at Q-Tip. I mean damn. A Tribe Called Quest never had to get shot and do movies to go platinum. I think Tip had a right to say whatever he wanted.
 7 years ago '04        #34
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
trust me..tim was aggy behind everybody being on nwa d!ck hard back then.....he felt like n*ggas couldn't get no shine.....and yeah it was a lot of west coast n*ggas on his head behind that s**t....and i know pac wasn't hating on the east...i'm saying radio/media took that s**t pac was on cause he was angry about all his personal s**t,and blew it up into some this side vs that side s**t....a lot of bulls**t was going on back then....
yeah man hella tension with this click n that click...even got to a point where both coasts had some inner tension...especially within deathrow records, even pac was goin at cube...then on the east u had cats goin at biggie like jeru and bootcamp clik...s**t was hella crazy...
 7 years ago '07        #35
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 333 333
umm... flex lived the life pac wish he could ....flex won...
 7 years ago '05        #36
Trizz187 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,304 | Props total: 105 105
 anonymous1975 said:
Eerie as f**k n*gga
this aint special or spooky or bugged out. Its logical that pac knew that with so many beefs he had nobody dared say anything to his face but if he were to die the'd run there mouth. Flex was on the radio back then and back then he didnt like pac he sided with big and Pac said F*** flex its not new maybe to ya'll youngins but those of us who were in jr high and highschool remember this.
 7 years ago '04        #37
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
 sleep23rd said:
umm... flex lived the life pac wish he could ....flex won...
being a biased d!ckrider? ummm ok
 11-23-2010, 03:06 PM         #38
HotepSuns 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngmic said:
yeah man hella tension with this click n that click...even got to a point where both coasts had some inner tension...especially within deathrow records, even pac was goin at cube...then on the east u had cats goin at biggie like jeru and bootcamp clik...s**t was hella crazy...

jeru didn't give a f**k....

[video - click to view]

11-23-2010, 03:11 PM         #39
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, winning...even from 6feet under
 7 years ago '10        #40
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
 THEINFAMOUS said:
Man im thinking in the interview he was gonna say "Flex is gonna diss me when im gone" Aint nothin eerie about them pasting in the Troublesome verse @ the end

how the f**k you gonna put "2pac responds" ITS TROUBLESOME 96

oh and for the record, f**k flex.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
90 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
41 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dragon Ball FighterZ Jump Festa 2018 Trailer
39 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
88 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
168 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy