Nov 23 - Report: N. Korea fires on S. Korea, injuring at least 16

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-23-2010, 03:04 PM         #161
Lex Lossis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

Of course because I gave no date I will be laughed at.
 11-23-2010, 03:05 PM         #162
IronMaiden 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blood Edge said:
the point of an inside joke is NOT to tell everyone it's an inside joke

boxden is wiiiiiiild these days
i was informing the butthurt boxden people that it IS an inside joke because if i didn't they would think i was being serious and start a bunch of s**t
 7 years ago '05        #163
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,467 | Props total: 7115 7115
 DjComplex72 said:
Yous a dumb a.ss n*gga.....Im not a cyber stalker.....I don’t have pictures of you....I just know who you are....we will just say....I’m related to a guidance counselor at your old high school.....we'll leave it at that....because as soon as I say anything your going to deny it….whats the point…..there no internet lie detector test…..I don’t have energy to waste on f**kery......but just make sure you tell Chris….. Shyheim said whats up....and we will leave it at that.....I’m done go seek mental help…..
:hmm:
 11-23-2010, 03:16 PM         #164
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheBallDontLie said:
Proof then props.
it hasnt happened yet ( if it does ), dont get too excited dude

and to the dude you quoted

if yall actually read reliable news sources like the BBC, youd realise this has just about been going on since the treaty was abolished or happened or w.e

only thing different is that its a bit more serious. if yall had common sense youd realise that from recent events ie the fact kim is becoming ill and his son will likely soon become successor, that this all makes sense. until I see the us / any other nation getting military involved ie f!ghting nkorean troops, then this is another scare tactic which nkorea has used for fkn years, to reitterate nkoreas stance, for all we know skorea could very well know kim is weak and dieing, so nkorea have done this to prove they are still powerful/militaryilly dominant.

Blood Edge said:
how does the world work sensei? :hmm:

haha

*- straight after the bombardment, nkorea released a statement saying that they will not stand for skorea starting this ( ie acting like children/bullies to tempt skorea into f!ghting them, because they know they wont go into a full war because of the casualties, they are just trying to prove that theyre not scared and that kims son isnt scared either, as they always do with there threats and bulls**t military manouveurs or however you spell it ) the sinking of the skorean ship was more serious than this

Last edited by Sniggit; 11-23-2010 at 03:18 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #165
Infamous2o1x 23 heat pts23
space
space
$12,245 | Props total: 103 103
s**t is about to hit the fan....
 11-23-2010, 03:37 PM         #166
P Griff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
then the US of A is gonna stick their shylock noses into this
 7 years ago '08        #167
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,347 | Props total: 408 408
 Rich-Young said:
first things first...

gotta loose my virginity
 jayjay2 said:
and learn how to spell

millions of bananas
 7 years ago '05        #168
Dope Man 730 3 heat pts
space
space
$688 | Props total: 73 73
 fazzjoe said:
lol by coincidence. my one year tour ends november 30th...cant wait to get the hell outta here.
My buddy just started his, been there about 2 months
 11-23-2010, 04:49 PM         #169
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

11-23-2010, 04:53 PM         #170
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 creep said:
Lol @ moving to Canada.. I'd move to Mexico before I'd move to Canada.
do you have any idea what's going on in Mexico right now? you'd be better off finding safe haven in Afghanistan or Iraq...
 11-23-2010, 05:58 PM         #171
Metalzoa 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 J AL7 said:
The comments in here are nuts. Nothing is going to happen. Real Talk the U.S. is stretched out, China holding all sorts of American money and last but not least America scared. NK been pushing the envelope since the beginning of the truce. China is the second largest economical power in the world. Look at this way. Its our little brother and Chinas little brother bickering over who crossed their line. China sittin in the cut like chill out. the U.S. is the only one talking about having someones back when we good and well know we dont want to see china in the field!
this is basically the tl;dr version.

nothign will happen because nobody wants to make the first move. everyone can see how this s**t will get out of hand quick so they're letting N/S Korea fire their artillery and talk s**t but war will not go down.
 7 years ago '04        #172
mrjam7 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,131 | Props total: 312 312
 Michael_Moore said:
do you have any idea what's going on in Mexico right now? you'd be better off finding safe haven in Afghanistan or Iraq...
im taking my a.ss to mex lol ive been through sinaloa and michoacan !! not as bad as the media makes it out !! just got back from mich a few weeks ago !
 7 years ago '05        #173
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 jayjay2 said:
I'm the only son so none for me... unless they change it.

b**ches

n*gga that s**t is a fairy tale, and I'm the only son actually only child.. But I can tell you right now, thats a bulls**t myth.. s**t don't believe me? Research the s**t yourself..
 7 years ago '05        #174
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,736 | Props total: 12561 12561
 Michael_Moore said:
Atleast you'll be one of the few to know what you really over their for when they draft your a.ss, and throw you on the front line with your M16.. lucky you..
 7 years ago '04        #175
Mike T 136 heat pts136
space
space
$12,880 | Props total: 18467 18467
West Coast NAVY's about to get it
 11-23-2010, 06:46 PM         #176
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perfectibilist said:
Another infowars link....
another stupid post....
 11-23-2010, 06:48 PM         #177
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Perfectibilist said:
Another infowars link....
you're an idiot foreal though...are you suggesting Congressman Ron Paul is a member of infowars?

and where the hell is the website?
 7 years ago '10        #178
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
north korea is f**kign gay, honestly just nuke the f**k out of it so we dont gotta worry
 7 years ago '06        #179
O-King 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,458 | Props total: 77 77
all we have to do is wake godzilla up!
 7 years ago '04        #180
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 420Heat said:
north korea is f**kign gay, honestly just nuke the f**k out of it so we dont gotta worry
uh you really think if we nuke north korea there won't be any repercussions from china?
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy