Sexy Girl DJs

most viewed right now
 144
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
98 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 109
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 68
Boose just dropped album of the year with Boopac :chuuch:
48 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '07        #41
Verse 71 heat pts71
space
avatar space
space
$16,588 | Props total: 5327 5327
 - Streetz - said:

[pic - click to view]



DJ MISS BEHAVIOR
can get it
^
^
^
^.....Exactly who I came in here to post.....
 7 years ago '06        #42
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$13,460 | Props total: 2649 2649
 Allister said:
thats pretty much Hiphop DJING..
Umm smack yourself because if thats all u have to do then why do we still have "Hip Hop" DJ
Dj does more then play the songs, they control the environment of the party, popular songs that every one knows at first to get em loose, then some heavy new school twerk to get em dancing, then come with that heavy a.ss twerk like ying yang twins and s**t, then some gogo, then some old school twerk like 504 boys and s**t, then get em with that raggae and dance hall and then slow it down to slow music in a span of 6 hours without repeating one song, while you smoothly change it from song to song so the beat never clashes with the next song... STFU and k!ll yourself for talking about a subject you have no knowledge about...


I.E. im a dj b**ch
 7 years ago '06        #43
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$13,460 | Props total: 2649 2649
all these techno and uk djs get there whole style and culture from hip hop... dead serious
 7 years ago '04        #44
Kadroan 103 heat pts103
space
avatar space
space
$33,492 | Props total: 6443 6443
t*tties!
 11-23-2010, 11:43 AM         #45
g.o.a.t91 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 WorldsGreatest said:
DJ Miss Behavior
She gets my vote.
 7 years ago '07        #46
Awsolot 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,873 | Props total: 1 1
I like Chocolate shorty... Diamond Kutz


[pic - click to view]




[pic - click to view]

 11-23-2010, 12:04 PM         #47
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datVAkid said:
all these techno and uk djs get there whole style and culture from hip hop... dead serious
lol what? thats just not true!

the only reason techno/dance/d&b djs are big is because thats the type of s**t you can get drugged up/drunk as f**k to and the girls love it!

hiphop djs attract a massive c*ck fest on the dance floor and clubs and nobody wants that unless your a f*g.
 7 years ago '06        #48
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$13,460 | Props total: 2649 2649
 krish_2k4 said:
lol what? thats just not true!

the only reason techno/dance/d&b djs are big is because thats the type of s**t you can get drugged up/drunk as f**k to and the girls love it!

hiphop djs attract a massive c*ck fest on the dance floor and clubs and nobody wants that unless your a f*g.
Wtf are you talking about... please stop speaking on s**t u have no knowledge on...
The first genre of music to use turntables for more then music playback is hip hop, thats how the "Hip Hop Culture" started... It started with a dj mixing on turntables, kids dancing (b-boys and girls) and then came people rapping... There were no techno dj mixing and all that s**t before hip hop and thats a fact... and hip hop being a c*ck fest??? gtfo of here, every single party i have thrown is a bunch of b**chs ready to put they a.ss on a n*gga...

Party were everyone is either drunk/high/rollin and im on a b**ches a.ss getting twerk is always better then a bunch of none dancing white people jumping up and down with glow sticks and whistles to computer modem noise...
gtfo... b**ch
 11-23-2010, 02:13 PM         #49
KRiSH 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 datVAkid said:
Wtf are you talking about... please stop speaking on s**t u have no knowledge on...
The first genre of music to use turntables for more then music playback is hip hop, thats how the "Hip Hop Culture" started... It started with a dj mixing on turntables, kids dancing (b-boys and girls) and then came people rapping... There were no techno dj mixing and all that s**t before hip hop and thats a fact... and hip hop being a c*ck fest??? gtfo of here, every single party i have thrown is a bunch of b**chs ready to put they a.ss on a n*gga...

Party were everyone is either drunk/high/rollin and im on a b**ches a.ss getting twerk is always better then a bunch of none dancing white people jumping up and down with glow sticks and whistles to computer modem noise...
gtfo... b**ch
lol i touched a nerve...........

so you basically saying the first dj started the hiphop culture? so nobody ever used to mix or dj before this........EVER? in the entire world? im pretty sure there were DJ's mixing in other genres in europe.............but whatever, hiphop is s**t now anyway so......
 7 years ago '08        #50
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
avatar space
space
$40,109 | Props total: 23334 23334
DJs? more like wh0ores wearing headphones
 7 years ago '04        #51
Cutty Olds 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,471 | Props total: 6625 6625
 datVAkid said:
Umm smack yourself because if thats all u have to do then why do we still have "Hip Hop" DJ
Dj does more then play the songs, they control the environment of the party, popular songs that every one knows at first to get em loose, then some heavy new school twerk to get em dancing, then come with that heavy a.ss twerk like ying yang twins and s**t, then some gogo, then some old school twerk like 504 boys and s**t, then get em with that raggae and dance hall and then slow it down to slow music in a span of 6 hours without repeating one song, while you smoothly change it from song to song so the beat never clashes with the next song... STFU and k!ll yourself for talking about a subject you have no knowledge about...


I.E. im a dj b**ch
f**kin THANK YOU!!! Im glad somebody spoke up about that b.s. them n*ggas was spouting on the 1st page...Jesus and cats WONDER whats wrong with Hip Hop these days

 krish_2k4 said:
lol i touched a nerve...........

so you basically saying the first dj started the hiphop culture? so nobody ever used to mix or dj before this........EVER? in the entire world? im pretty sure there were DJ's mixing in other genres in europe.............but whatever, hiphop is s**t now anyway so......
And no ...they weren't...
 7 years ago '06        #52
datVAkid 37 heat pts37
space
avatar space
space
$13,460 | Props total: 2649 2649
 krish_2k4 said:
lol i touched a nerve...........

so you basically saying the first dj started the hiphop culture? so nobody ever used to mix or dj before this........EVER? in the entire world? im pretty sure there were DJ's mixing in other genres in europe.............but whatever, hiphop is s**t now anyway so......
Someone down playing, something i love, with ignorance does get me mad and no the first dj wasnt started by hip hop, but hip hop started beat matching, scratching and manipulating songs on multiple turntables... and a hip hop dj created the crossfader...
 7 years ago '05        #53
Wasted|M 26 heat pts26
space
avatar space
space
$12,305 | Props total: 69 69
 ven0m said:

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



DJ ASIAN PRINCESS from the UK

[pic - click to view]

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 22
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
13 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 18
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
137 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy