Funkmaster Flex responds to 2Pac Video controversy

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
22 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #101
LORD PLISSKEN 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$21,017 | Props total: 8022 8022
 Joe Budden said:

Funk Flex crossed the line.
n*gga chill pac aint ya dad n*gga. u lookin lame b

----------------
Listening to:
via
 7 years ago '10        #102
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 Michael_Moore said:
RIP to pac & BIG but at your response...
he started it
 7 years ago '06        #103
marcusaka50 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$29,638 | Props total: 8570 8570
flex sound like a f*g not because what he said but because how he is talking. n*gga sound like tryin to seduce listeners. Wettin his lips up.
 7 years ago '05        #104
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,431 | Props total: 1371 1371
 WorldsStrangest said:
biggie got k!lled by a bunch 2pac/death row/blood gang d!ck riders with the same "negative energy" that got 2pac d!ck riders amped up about flex now. the difference is these groupies werent internet nerds and really had guns
Oh really? Is this exclusive information? Are you an investigator? If you know why Biggie was k!lled go speak to the authorities and stop playing internet crime investigator. Either that or stfu. You have no idea what you're talking about? Big could have died from the Suge/Diddy beef which was a whole separate beef long before the Big/Pac rivalry so again stfu. No one held Big's hand to go to LA so at the end of the day, it's no one's fault but himself. He was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Period.
 7 years ago '10        #105
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 4REAL said:
Oh really? Is this exclusive information? Are you an investigator? If you know why Biggie was k!lled go speak to the authorities and stop playing internet crime investigator. Either that or stfu. You have no idea what you're talking about? Big could have died from the Suge/Diddy beef which was a whole separate beef long before the Big/Pac rivalry so again stfu. No one held Big's hand to go to LA so at the end of the day, it's no one's fault but himself. He was at the wrong place at the wrong time. Period.
big should of stayed is a.ss in new york he know them n*ggas wanted is head
 7 years ago '05        #106
RNOTY 53 heat pts53
space
space
$21,432 | Props total: 9 9
Point blank he(Flex) say pac brought negativity

but Majority of the artist he supports and show's love to, breeds the same if not worse negativity. so what made him choose to speak on pac, after all these years after his(pac) passing.
 11-23-2010, 09:24 AM         #107
Meatballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I always thought of Pac as another character created by Hollywood. If twitter and the internet was available during that era Pac would've been exposed many times over.
 11-23-2010, 09:31 AM         #108
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
props to flex for not recanting. 50's "music beef" is in no way comparable to the east coast west coast drama. that even being menioned is idiotic, its a f**kin publicity stunt
 7 years ago '05        #109
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,431 | Props total: 1371 1371
 CenterField said:
props to flex for not recanting. 50's "music beef" is in no way comparable to the east coast west coast drama. that even being menioned is idiotic, its a f**kin publicity stunt
50 vs. Ja Rule was a very intense beef and probably comes next to the East/West beef if not even more and Flex used to play those records so I have no idea what you're talking about.
 11-23-2010, 10:41 AM         #110
Faizup  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimwillie said:
jealous of a dead n*gga

jealous of a n*gga who only got 24 years on earth

being broke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>bei ng dead

being the worst rapper ever>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>being dead
n*gga you allright?

it's not a funny thing to be gunned down being that young..

you don't have to respect pac

but atleast respect the dead

2pac >>>>> B.I.G , Jay , Em ..etc.
 7 years ago '04        #111
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,384 | Props total: 29528 29528
 WorldsStrangest said:
biggie got k!lled by a bunch 2pac/death row/blood gang d!ck riders with the same "negative energy" that got 2pac d!ck riders amped up about flex now. the difference is these groupies werent internet nerds and really had guns
pick up the book LAbryinth and u wont think the same..not too hard to figure out who k!lled pac homie...wasnt no damn wanna be bloods...that s**t was hella plotted....
 7 years ago '04        #112
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,384 | Props total: 29528 29528
 Faizup said:
n*gga you allright?

it's not a funny thing to be gunned down being that young..

you don't have to respect pac

but atleast respect the dead

2pac >>>>> B.I.G , Jay , Em ..etc.
dont evn trip on that Liberian d!ckhead...dude stays talkin s**t....just look up all his posts and u will see thats all he does then has the nerve to call people haters n s**t...hes doin his shock comments in here as always....
 7 years ago '04        #113
smiles 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,290 | Props total: 58 58
flex tellin the truth

pac was a b**ch

>>> pus*y boi pac
 7 years ago '04        #114
eza 
space
space
$3,686 | Props total: 1 1
f**k flex and his sloppy mother of as.lut
 7 years ago '05        #115
rippac4 
space
space
$14,133 | Props total: 1050 1050
well for me, I think I've made it be known that I'm one of the biggest 2Pac but for someone to say someone else brought negative energy to the game when he does this is hypocritical. I mean he's dissing someone who's dead, which is disrespectful I mean if someone dissed Big, Pun, Big L, or any other dead artists I've lost respect for them. But u gotta remember what Pac went thru to create that energy, some keep to themselves & some are outspoken, which Pac was outspoken & I respect that about anyone
 7 years ago '08        #116
Lot17 24 heat pts24
space
space
$3,022 | Props total: 465 465
 kiddrocay said:
I see what your saying
If anything he dissin faith for Bein a smut
 7 years ago '05        #117
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
f**k flex punk a.ss, now he tryin to cop out of the s**t he said. This corny a.ss peice of s**t

Negative energy, is the n*gga f**king seroius? Dont he always be on the radio with his bum friend "crutis" that n*gga dissed half of New York too, he had a serious beef with Ja, that Funk Flex after having all these feelings about pacs "negative energy" from 1996 did give a f**k when he was playing "curtis" records, laughting and joking whilst 50 has dissed many artists.

50 vs Ja, wasnt that over Ja thought 50 friend robbed him, 50 thought Ja tried to blackball him, murder inc artist black child stabbed 50 cent.

okay Pac's reasoning: Was inprisoned for x amount of time, before this he shot & thinks biggie had something or knew something about it.

He was going to studio, saw bad boy crew from outside when going into studio for a session, they signal him or some s**t (they lil cease & ? say they were gonna go meet him). Pac come in the building get stuck up and "shot" 5 times, he see's the bad boy people. He went to hospital / prison, BIG is alledge homie and Alledged King of New York, never had no information for pac, never gave him no shoutouts or visit the n*gga, in prison pac said n*ggas was coming up to him saying "what?...u dont know.......those was biggies boys or from his block or some s**t.

Big had getting shot comin, he was always on those pus*y a.ss disses (like the ones jay-z jacked of him) those pus*y a.ss subliminal s**ts, pac got shot, "who shot ya" was floating around but thats nothing

Pac dead

n*gga got the cheek to make a song called, "going back to Cali" and then go around LA like he a f**king Don? then he had on the same album....7 months or some s**t after pac's dead a song called "you're nobody tull somebody k!lls you" WTF???? I glad the n*gga made that track, that s**t came right back round and now look BIG.......WE can play the song FOR YOU instead

oh yh and Pac went after the other people mainly because of there support for BIG or there affilation or because they dissed him
 7 years ago '05        #118
ghost213 31 heat pts31
space
space
$2,520 | Props total: 745 745
 561king said:
“n*ggas talk about me after im gone, because they fear me in the physical form” – 2pac
:applause:
 11-23-2010, 08:24 PM         #119
Kal Tourette  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Exhibit BX said:

[pic - click to view]

I agree with FLEX 100%
 7 years ago '07        #120
timdog 920 heat pts920
space
space
$30,461 | Props total: 14901 14901
mike tyson told pac to stop hanging around them cats in ny didnt he
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
51 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
84 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
82 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy