Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
96 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
99 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
78 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,432 | Props total: 1371 1371
 stogz said:
n*ggas on this site hate on dead rappers every g*d damn day... and now y'all gonna be outraged that someone else did the same sh*t?

GTFOH!
Because he's a DJ. He plays music for a living and as a result of him being bias, he doesn't play Pac records and denies the listener. So yes, it's a problem when someone in his position hates over some shock post attention seeking starving kid from Africa like Slimwillie.
 7 years ago '08        #62
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,540 | Props total: 17171 17171
Why this f*g didn't do this back then???
 7 years ago '05        #63
4REAL 3 heat pts
space
space
$12,432 | Props total: 1371 1371
 slimwillie said:
his actions? he jumped orlando anderson then ended up dead 2 hours later.

he was a back up dancer doing the humpty for $63 a week

those actions?
You were a guy who use to go fetch water and firewood barefoot from the river.
 7 years ago '08        #64
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,540 | Props total: 17171 17171
 youngmic said:
lol at this shock post attention wh0ore...u talk s**t to me but never reply...lol
and please dont be talkin on pac...u talkin out your a.ss....give akon his swag back

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

dshfdshlfdsahfadshljasfdhljafsdhjlafshjlsf ahljsadlhafsdadsf
 7 years ago '06        #65
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 1718 1718
I don't understand why flex would wanna diss a person that has been gone for so long? sounds like he's still harvesting resentment towards him. his excuse for dissing 2pac is dumb though. "we didn't like each other when he was here" that was 15 years ago. not to mention the fact he's dead now. "he brung negativity to the game." 1st off it doesn't help contradicting that "negative" statement by dissing a person. i'm also sure ll, kool moe d, big daddy kane, krs-0ne, all the grimey talk in hip-hop period did that. what about NWA, which came before the east vs west. so, east wasn't involved in the beef? not to mention he wasn't trying to clean it up back then and he promotes it now. dissing a person who is dead don't make you a real n*gga nor does it earn you respect. I don't understand how anyone could respect this move? it's funny cuss you'll probably never hear dj felli fell or big boy dissing biggie. really no west coast artist would do that. I could careless about flex. if it wasn't for him dissing the GOAT IMO then I would have forgotten he existed. that's probably why he did it for.. smh k!ll yo self flex, so I could diss you when you're gone.
 7 years ago '07        #66
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,057 | Props total: 30353 30353
 4REAL said:
Because he's a DJ. He plays music for a living and as a result of him being bias, he doesn't play Pac records and denies the listener. So yes, it's a problem when someone in his position hates over some shock post attention seeking starving kid from Africa like Slimwillie.
What kind of stupid f**king sh*t is this?

He is not a government DJ that works for the public. He can play whatever the f**k he wants. How many DJs didn't play Chris Brown records after he punched a hole in Rihanna's face?

Did you complain about being denied Chris Brown's music?

When Sinead O' Connor ripped up a picture of the pope on live TV, and the airwaves ditched her, did you complain about being denied her music?

When the Dixie Chicks didn't support George Bush's Iraq war, and radio stopped playing them, were crying for the people being denied their music too?

STFU then!
 11-23-2010, 12:15 AM         #67
MortalDanger  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i havnt kept up with this s**t but last time i checked 2pac was dead... so what the f**k is the big deal going on?
 7 years ago '04        #68
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29547 29547
 4REAL said:
 11-23-2010, 01:02 AM         #69
dlettern  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some of y'all on here are mad emo..calm the f**k down. flex voiced his opinion without any disrespect. he said he aint a fan and y'all get crazy?! stop it, i actually respect flex for saying this rather than act as if they were the best of friends for fans..to be honest, he's right. had it not been for that "dissing era" in hip hop that the west started rap wouldve been totally different today..as a new york hip hop fan i can understand where he's coming. cats in ny werent trippin' off that, we was still bumping doggystyle and whatnot while they were dissing us. s**t was disgusting
 11-23-2010, 01:08 AM         #70
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i love negative energy, thats wasnt my problem about 2Pac. he was just overrated and his b**chassness did get BIG k!lld in the process

Flex shoulda just kept it all the way 1000 and said he didnt like 2Pac and 2Pac didnt like him
 11-23-2010, 01:09 AM         #71
WorldsStrangest  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 4REAL said:
denies the listener? not everybody wanna hear Pac like that, get over yourself.
 7 years ago '04        #72
youngmic 407 heat pts407
space
space
$28,387 | Props total: 29547 29547
 dlettern said:
Some of y'all on here are mad emo..calm the f**k down. flex voiced his opinion without any disrespect. he said he aint a fan and y'all get crazy?! stop it, i actually respect flex for saying this rather than act as if they were the best of friends for fans..to be honest, he's right. had it not been for that "dissing era" in hip hop that the west started rap wouldve been totally different today..as a new york hip hop fan i can understand where he's coming. cats in ny werent trippin' off that, we was still bumping doggystyle and whatnot while they were dissing us. s**t was disgusting
u should see earlier footage...thats when he was talkin like a chump...
 7 years ago '04        #73
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
i am so glad somebody finally kept it real I always knew there was people in the game that weren't in love with pac, lets keep it real, it's very likely that biggie's death was a result of pac's antics I never liked the guy
 7 years ago '04        #74
#1nasfan 
space
space
 LQQKIN4PAY said:
f**k this n*gga for the simple fact u blasting off at the dead....b**ch a.ss n*ggas was in the hide out camp when pac was going hard.
no he wasn't he voiced his opinion back then too
 7 years ago '10        #75
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 WorldsStrangest said:
i love negative energy, thats wasnt my problem about 2Pac. he was just overrated and his b**chassness did get BIG k!lld in the process

Flex shoulda just kept it all the way 1000 and said he didnt like 2Pac and 2Pac didnt like him
In my opinion pac got set up (illuminati) but that's a different story.

As for what flex said.... Negativity?

[video - click to view]

Listen.

Last edited by kennboy1; 11-23-2010 at 01:57 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #76
chirpflare 173 heat pts173
space
space
$4,022 | Props total: 37 37
. Fucl< flex
 7 years ago '04        #77
#1nasfan 
space
space
 kennboy1 said:
In my opinion pac got set up (illuminati) but that's different story.

As for what flex said.... Negativity?

Listen.
Yeah that's cool but, the n*gga is locked up in this video
 11-23-2010, 01:42 AM         #78
ace8705  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Pac is just a human being n*ggas..Did he make mistakes? yes. Point, blank, period that dude was on some black empowerment ish. He was close to getting "it". think about that s**t. I motion for a ban on these negative a.ss wshh vids. We've become accustomed to controversy, but dont forget that we are living in a f**kin' cesspool. Not many cats out there have their perspective perfected by age 24. Learn from your mistakes as well as others and educate yourself in the process is the message I think pac was trying to get across. But with that said, from what I observe dude flex is lost in this game bruh. Cant blame him for speaking his mind tho. Silence yourself for no one. gotta know when to pick your battles tho. Unless that n*gga was vocal when pac was alive, he's way outta pocket especially some 14 years later.
 7 years ago '08        #79
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
lol at nyggas who act like none their favorite rappers have ever had any "negative energy" or beefs.
 7 years ago '10        #80
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 #1nasfan said:
Yeah that's cool but, the n*gga is locked up in this video
Yeah, but isn't that because he was accused for something he didn't do?
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
113 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
28 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
77 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy