Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
72 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #121
TERRANCE CRACK 48 heat pts48
space
space
$8,193 | Props total: 51 51
 jplaydadon said:
what kinda arrogant bulls**t is this. so its wrong to say that people in todays era of music seek to work with kanye much like they sought to work with him in the past? got damn that is stupid. no one made a got damn musical comparison to quincy. and how can you prejudge everyone on this site like you are some kinda of musical elitist or something? jazz wasnt even revered early on in its existence and it grew over the course of time to be what is known for today, the same thing is happening to hip hop, which does take SOME creativity to do right, otherwise everyone would be out making classics and they arent. i still dont get how you ALL can miss that the guy never compared their merits as producers, only their popularity. stop using this bull to prove what yall know about the history of music as compared to the next guy. quincy was out of turn and it shows he really has little character when it comes to judging others. point blank
im an arrogant dude...
and a professionally trained musician
 11-23-2010, 12:48 AM         #122
MasakoX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
umm quincy after this latest piece of s**t album i think u have gone bats**t crazy and dont care what u think...sorry..god that t-pain joint was god f**king awful
 7 years ago '06        #123
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
When Kanye can compose and create something like this, then I would say Quincy is "hating". And Ia in't even pickin a MJ song. The sounds the n*gga has in head is crazy. Dude really knows music. That's a f**kin composer.

f**kin classic. I cut to this song before. s**t had her droppin the panties instantly..hot and ready like Lil Ceasar's Pizza

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '08        #124
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
 Da Realness said:
When Kanye can compose and create something like this, then I would say Quincy is "hating". And Ia in't even pickin a MJ song. The sounds the n*gga has in head is crazy. Dude really knows music. That's a f**kin composer.

f**kin classic. I cut to this song before. s**t had her droppint he panties instantly
..hot and ready like Lil Ceasar's Pizza

So you like tranny's and quincy jones music Fam? Really Fam!

Last edited by Soda Pop; 11-23-2010 at 12:58 AM..
 7 years ago '06        #125
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 Soda Pop said:
So you like tranny's and quincy jones mucis Fam? Really Fam!
Good one.
 7 years ago '04        #126
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,911 | Props total: 618 618
 TERRANCE CRACK said:
im an arrogant dude...
and a professionally trained musician
so you mad that you spend time on bx hatin on a dude who will probably make more money and have more musical influence than you ever will without being the "professionally trained musician" you are? sounds like it

look thats cool for you and all, and i respect the fact you are musically inclined but its not enough to be arrogant. my whole f**kin family taught themselves instruments and played them well, did their music thing, but that doesnt mean they dont respect other kinds of music. you should be a person way before you are a musician. cultural elitism isnt cool on any level. blacks have been victims of that kinda thing from other peoples and then if we start doing it among ourselves weve really lost
 7 years ago '04        #127
Young_City414 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,367 | Props total: 16 16
 hurricanegamePZ said:
ya u can tell he has that old man anger

n*gga should be more humble..bow out gracefully man..we all kno ur work n*gga aint nobody tryna down u
thank you
 7 years ago '08        #128
Soda Pop 7 heat pts
space
space
$10,023 | Props total: 5085 5085
Ye either smashed one of them daughters of his or wouldn't get on this latest bulls**t project of his. I think both... I got tons of respect for Q but I think attacking another black artist without being provoked... nah he should know better. There was something deeper there maybe he pissed about Amber Rose, you know Quincy like the white women.
 7 years ago '10        #129
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
Yeezy >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 7 years ago '04        #130
Nemes1s 
space
space
$2,715 | Props total: 43 43
THANK YOU BASED QUINCY!
 11-23-2010, 03:20 AM         #131
Cipherr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sticks said:
so then kanye does as well, what kind of excuse is that???? lol
he has put out quality music since he came out and will continue to do so

You lost for even half way insinuating that Ye has achieved a fraction of what Q has.

Sticks said:
I am not saying kanye has done as much as quincy
but i dont get why quincy is plain hatin on kanye just because he's more relevant than him this era.

why can't quincy just recognize good music?

He called the n*gga an excellent rapper like a million times n*gga. Read.
 7 years ago '10        #132
nigga123 9 heat pts
space
space
$2,833 | Props total: 1487 1487
thank u Quincy!
 7 years ago '08        #133
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,097 | Props total: 23289 23289
 jplaydadon said:
i dont get how people miss implications when people talk. its pretty apparent he was dissing rap. even if he did work with a few rappers and befriended ludacris doesnt mean he respects rap nearly as much as his own type of music. thats about the same logic a person uses saying that cant be racist because they have a black friend. same stupid s**t. q definitely took shots at rap
What's ye without samples? I'll wait

Everything Quincy said is true, you sensitive n*ggas just can't handle a honest opinion anymore. n*ggas have been brainwashed into thinking anything somebody says that isn't the normal "I fuks with everybody and everything and have no dislikes about anything and anyone" its hating or a diss. Its not. Its the rarity of honesty that makes you get emotional and try to go against truth.

Last edited by Arson; 11-23-2010 at 04:57 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #134
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,016 | Props total: 30260 30260
They both mad suspect...
 7 years ago '05        #135
GST 
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 2394 2394
 Sticks said:
I am not saying kanye has done as much as quincy
but i dont get why quincy is plain hatin on kanye just because he's more relevant than him this era.

why can't quincy just recognize good music?

exactly

that n*gga Q is hatin on some next level s**t..give a f**k how many violins this n*gga know how to play ....it's over for him..I'm sure he still has big pull but as far as making music,his hits are in the archives and w/e he's doing now might as well be elevator music
 7 years ago '05        #136
GST 
space
space
another thing,this just reminded me,most 'musicians' hate because they can't make hot hip hop/rap music...rap aint about 100 chords and n*ggaz in tuxedos plucking basslines smoking cigarettes...no matter how much classical instruments a mofo know how to play,it still don't transcend into whas running the airwaves today,which is rap music..Quincy talkin bout he from the street but he could never in a million years make a RAP beat even half as hot as Kanye..most so called musicians play too cot damn much..how the f**k you supposed to rap over an orchestra?..n*gga hatin big time
 7 years ago '08        #137
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,097 | Props total: 23289 23289
 GST said:
another thing,this just reminded me,most 'musicians' hate because they can't make hot hip hop/rap music...rap aint about 100 chords and n*ggaz in tuxedos plucking basslines smoking cigarettes...no matter how much classical instruments a mofo know how to play,it still don't transcend into whas running the airwaves today,which is rap music..Quincy talkin bout he from the street but he could never in a million years make a RAP beat even half as hot as Kanye..most so called musicians play too cot damn much..how the f**k you supposed to rap over an orchestra?..n*gga hatin big time
n*gga, Quincy's music IS rap

7 years ago '05        #138
GST 
space
space
 Arson said:
n*gga, Quincy's music IS rap

after n*ggaz did what they had to do to it to be able to spit over it ...and depending on who your favorite artist is and if they used any Quincy samples at all,you would have never known til you looked at the credits...it aint like you was like 'awww s**t,thas a quincy jones sample right there'...foh

CaliIsActive said:
another dumb n*gga talking out his azz

lets look at ye last big urban record

good life

stop it b'

aint nobody hating.... on a off day this n'8gga gives ye a hit record

ummm..thas called residuals (insert name calling here).. didn't Jay take Nas's line and 'make it hotter' ? how much credit Nas get for that song,other than residuals? ...same principle
 7 years ago '06        #139
LilBlasta 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,663 | Props total: 5 5
fuk this old a.ss muhf**ka, he aint s**t
 7 years ago '05        #140
GST 
space
space
I aint taking nothing from Quincy Jones but the n*gga was hatin his a.ss off...it's over,dude...just like some say Hov and other older rappers should fall back (arguable) ... the ppl thas checkin for Quicy Jones music any at all are almost extinct...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy