Caption This: Aaron Rodgers/Brett Favre

most viewed right now
 76
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 69
Video inside Migos run up on Joe Budden and Akademiks
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
85 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
61 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
daffysm 
space
avatar space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 Chief Dee said:
Rodgers: "I'm overrated, and I'll never win a Super Bowl. But I will always beat you Brett."
 11-22-2010, 05:59 PM         #42
christianc 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KeepinItTrill said:
"they picked me over you Wrangler boy"
nice lol
 7 years ago '09        #43
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 McTickleTaint said:
he is check the game logs...another stellar 4 TD performance against bums...im still waiting for a playoff win or better...
 11-22-2010, 06:36 PM         #44
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 .Hafestos. said:
again with this? You obviously dont watch him, so why do you hate him so much?
defend the man with no playoff wins n 2 above average games against good defenses again n i am going to hack ur profile n change ur sig to the packers n aaron rodgers...

he aint done s**t...he is winning right now n had a few weeks without my other thread being able to come back so kudos to him but slurp him when he wins something meaningful...not a depleted vikings team who fires their head coach the next day f**got...
 7 years ago '07        #45
ptwist 43 heat pts43
space
avatar space
space
$16,100 | Props total: 6309 6309
Shouldve did that championship belt taunt right after to really add some salt to the wound


Post the gif dudes
 7 years ago '04        #46
sebastianroyale 
space
avatar space
space
$870 | Props total: 0 0
 finishim said:

[pic - click to view]

aaron rodgers:u mad brah
 7 years ago '09        #47
Xx Tecca xX 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,358 | Props total: 0 0
mother f**king kid, lets see you play at 41
 7 years ago '06        #48
Dapper Don 
space
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
"why is your d!ck out again?"
 7 years ago '08        #49
VerbalAssassin 100 heat pts100
space
avatar space
space
$16,093 | Props total: 2715 2715
 ptwist said:
Shouldve did that championship belt taunt right after to really add some salt to the wound


Post the gif dudes

[pic - click to view]



BTW: f**k MCCLOUGHAN AND NOLAN!!!! Should've been our QB
 7 years ago '04        #50
finishim 80 heat pts80 OP
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 McTickleTaint said:
defend the man with no playoff wins n 2 above average games against good defenses again n i am going to hack ur profile n change ur sig to the packers n aaron rodgers...

he aint done s**t...he is winning right now n had a few weeks without my other thread being able to come back so kudos to him but slurp him when he wins something meaningful...not a depleted vikings team who fires their head coach the next day f**got...
oh like those jets in ny, which Brady could accomplish?
 11-22-2010, 09:27 PM         #51
100 Rounds 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"Whats good now Old Man?"
 7 years ago '07        #52
RJ96 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$15,833 | Props total: 1998 1998
 finishim said:

[pic - click to view]


 VerbalAssassin said:
it speaks for itself.



[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #53
.Hafestos. 5 heat pts
space
space
space
$10,397 | Props total: 0 0
 McTickleTaint said:
defend the man with no playoff wins n 2 above average games against good defenses again n i am going to hack ur profile n change ur sig to the packers n aaron rodgers...

he aint done s**t...he is winning right now n had a few weeks without my other thread being able to come back so kudos to him but slurp him when he wins something meaningful...not a depleted vikings team who fires their head coach the next day f**got...
@ u acting like you can hack my s**t

Aaron Rodgers >> any QB in the league not named Brady, Peyton, or Brees(and its looking argueable this season)...

People who KNOW football KNOW this, but you think youre smarter than all the coaches/commentators who agree about him?



[pic - click to view]

@ you getting so butthurt you needed to add f**got in there
 7 years ago '04        #54
The Master 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$411 | Props total: 7 7
"Who's the b**ch now?"
 7 years ago '04        #55
!!! 220 heat pts220
space
avatar space
space
$42,042 | Props total: 33762 33762
Rodgers: "Brett, tell me how my a.ss taste."

Brett: "Imma do another Wrangler commercial."
 7 years ago '06        #56
samsin420 39 heat pts39
space
avatar space
space
$5,945 | Props total: 487 487
 finishim said:
I just posted it in the smileys thread

Where the f**k is this smiley thread
 7 years ago '04        #57
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 McTickleTaint said:
he is check the game logs...another stellar 4 TD performance against bums...im still waiting for a playoff win or better...
He's been the starter since 2008. What do you want him to have? A super bowl ring by now.

Instead of sitting here rehearsing the same s**t they say on espn, watch the f**kin games son. Let's not act like he didn't take a team last year, bottom of the list on defense and with a chicago bears type of O-line that gave up like 30 sacks to the playoffs; Lost in overtime against Arizona in a shootout. But you wanna go ahead and act like isn't having a top 3 QB regular season thus far

The Pack is bound to have a deep run in the playoffs with a top 5 offense and one of the top defenses this year and n*ggas is mad salty right now
 11-23-2010, 09:09 AM         #58
McTickleTaint 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
He's been the starter since 2008. What do you want him to have? A super bowl ring by now.

Instead of sitting here rehearsing the same s**t they say on espn, watch the f**kin games son. Let's not act like he didn't take a team last year, bottom of the list on defense and with a chicago bears type of O-line that gave up like 30 sacks to the playoffs; Lost in overtime against Arizona in a shootout. But you wanna go ahead and act like isn't having a top 3 QB regular season thus far

The Pack is bound to have a deep run in the playoffs with a top 5 offense and one of the top defenses this year and n*ggas is mad salty right now
ahhhh a dolphins fan...i get it now...enjoy ur stats!!!
 7 years ago '04        #59
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$12,455 | Props total: 1239 1239
lol no caption needed
 7 years ago '05        #60
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
Rodgers: "and I f**ked that Jets reporter "
Favre : "this n*gga"
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
43 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
80 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
23 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
170 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
148 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
130 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 14
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy