What we learned: Week 11 edition

most viewed right now
 Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
96 comments
@games
most viewed right now
 NCAAF Georgia LB Natrez Patrick was arrested for this amount of weed
19 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
202 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '04        #161
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 CutKidd21 said:
Motherf*cker are you slow? Did you not see I said "but it's the falcons that barely win games and are overrated"

and you obviously didn't watch the game bc we could say that if a saints punt didn't bounce off a falcon player blocking with his back turned the game doesn't even go into overtime. After they missed the field goal we still had to drive from our 11-yr line to inside the saints 30 they had plenty of time to stop us but they COULDN'T

and there's a huge difference between the Saints at home and the damn lions and browns at home

but no one says the Jets are overrated
a lot of people are starting to doubt the jets, although they have a bears of 05 feel to them with all the "miracle" victories, a tough defense and lackluster offense will only get you so far when it comes down to it and they have to play better defenses in the playoffs
 7 years ago '09        #162
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 finishim said:
a lot of people are starting to doubt the jets, although they have a bears of 05 feel to them with all the "miracle" victories, a tough defense and lackluster offense will only get you so far when it comes down to it and they have to play better defenses in the playoffs
yeah starting. If the Falcons and jets switched wins, the jets would be known as a team that wins at any cost whatever way they have to over tough teams and they'd be praised for it. Falcons would be a team that's lucky and overrated sound familiar
 7 years ago '04        #163
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 CutKidd21 said:
yeah starting. If the Falcons and jets switched wins, the jets would be known as a team that wins at any cost whatever way they have to over tough teams and they'd be praised for it. Falcons would be a team that's lucky and overrated sound familiar
I never called the falcons overrated that's other people, I give them the most respect in the NFC, theyve played the toughest schedule in the NFC and beat the saints and bucs as far as the NFC goes even if I dont think that's too impressive, theyre the best home team outside of the pats, and are fairly balanced, will be our toughest test til we play new England away, with that being said I expect us to pull it out
 7 years ago '04        #164
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,480 | Props total: 6065 6065
People go hate the falcons regardless until we win the big game so we as falcon fans know the way we playin that this is our year and the world jus has to realize that after the fact but call us lucky so what we still win
 7 years ago '09        #165
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 ATLDOPEBOI18 said:
People go hate the falcons regardless until we win the big game so we as falcon fans know the way we playin that this is our year and the world jus has to realize that after the fact but call us lucky so what we still win
 7 years ago '10        #166
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,373 | Props total: 9642 9642
 finishim said:
It ain't been all that tough recently so you may wanna re-evaluate about what you think about the jets
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
85 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
21 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
41 comments
19 hours ago