What we learned: Week 11 edition

most viewed right now
 57
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
22 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 44
NBA Nas got the last laugh
81 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
21 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #141
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 Da Real Talk said:
Bears Will Just Keep Winning

not for long
 7 years ago '04        #142
chctynig2804 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,669 | Props total: 3252 3252
that the chargers are about to do what i said they were gonna do, i dont know how anyone could be surprised by this...but wit that said they are only 5-5 and i dont know why some of yall say rivers is a front runner for MVP right now, thats not gonna happen unless they finish 11-5 and are top 3 or 4 in the AFC, nobody from a 9-7 team is gonna win the MVP award
 11-24-2010, 02:17 PM         #143
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 chctynig2804 said:
that the chargers are about to do what i said they were gonna do, i dont know how anyone could be surprised by this...but wit that said they are only 5-5 and i dont know why some of yall say rivers is a front runner for MVP right now, thats not gonna happen unless they finish 11-5 and are top 3 or 4 in the AFC, nobody from a 9-7 team is gonna win the MVP award
even if he sets some passing records????

im not saying he has it on lock but i could see it happening
 11-24-2010, 04:05 PM         #144
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Steveo54 said:
even if he sets some passing records????

im not saying he has it on lock but i could see it happening
If that is the case then CJ shoulda got it last year
 7 years ago '06        #145
daffysm 
space
avatar space
space
$14,051 | Props total: 2054 2054
 biscuit said:
We're actually not tied to the Packers for the top spot in the NFC North as the tie breaker is the winner of the head to head game.
actually it is tied because if it came down to a tie n week 17, the winner of the game would win the division
 7 years ago '05        #146
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 biscuit said:


Hey Klew, seeing as how you all have a big game vs. the Falcons Sunday, what are your keys to GB catching a W?
Three and outs...

The Falcons don't turn the ball over a lot. They control the ball. Second in time of possession, second in first downs, and number one in plays from scrimmage. Getting pressure and forcing them into some third and longs will be key. Defense will have to win this game.
 7 years ago '05        #147
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 klew said:
Three and outs...

The Falcons don't turn the ball over a lot. They control the ball. Second in time of possession, second in first downs, and number one in plays from scrimmage. Getting pressure and forcing them into some third and longs will be key. Defense will have to win this game.
The Falcons currently are first in the league at 48.7 percent on third down performance, coming off a game in which they converted at a 52-percent rate against the league's then-No. 3 third-down defense, one week after hitting on 60 percent of third downs against the Ravens, who rank eighth...
 7 years ago '04        #148
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Adamsville said:
The Falcons currently are first in the league at 48.7 percent on third down performance, coming off a game in which they converted at a 52-percent rate against the league's then-No. 3 third-down defense, one week after hitting on 60 percent of third downs against the Ravens, who rank eighth...
that's all good and fine, but the rams defense is not any way similar to a dom capers led packers defense
 7 years ago '05        #149
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 Adamsville said:
The Falcons currently are first in the league at 48.7 percent on third down performance, coming off a game in which they converted at a 52-percent rate against the league's then-No. 3 third-down defense, one week after hitting on 60 percent of third downs against the Ravens, who rank eighth...
A part of that is getting into third and shorts by moving the ball on first and second down. They're not second in time of possession, second in first downs, and number one in plays from scrimmage because they don't move the ball on early downs. That's why I said GB has got to force them into some third and longs. The most important stat for GB is they keep teams out of the end zone better than the Ravens and Rams do, and a 28 point differential on the road than at home. GB has outscored their last three opponents 85-10, and have given up a combined 3 points in their last two road games.
 7 years ago '04        #150
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 klew said:
A part of that is getting into third and shorts by moving the ball on first and second down. They're not second in time of possession, second in first downs, and number one in plays from scrimmage because they don't move the ball on early downs. That's why I said GB has got to force them into some third and longs. The most important stat for GB is they keep teams out of the end zone better than the Ravens and Rams do, and a 28 point differential on the road than at home. GB has outscored their last three opponents 85-10, and have given up a combined 3 points in their last two road games.
it will definitely help having pick Cullen and raji at full strength again too, and dom has been switching defenses up a ton which will help against Ryan being a younger qb, could force mistakes, if we slow down the run as much as we have and force Ryan to pass more we should be in business, no disrespect to Ryan or his buddies to pass to at all I'd just much rather be in that position and have a ton of confidence that the pack will pull this one out
 7 years ago '05        #151
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,280 | Props total: 782 782
 finishim said:
it will definitely help having pick Cullen and raji at full strength again too, and dom has been switching defenses up a ton which will help against Ryan being a younger qb, could force mistakes, if we slow down the run as much as we have and force Ryan to pass more we should be in business, no disrespect to Ryan or his buddies to pass to at all I'd just much rather be in that position and have a ton of confidence that the pack will pull this one out
Having that beefy d line will definitely benefit us :dancingcool:
 7 years ago '04        #152
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 klew said:
Having that beefy d line will definitely benefit us :dancingcool:
it's certainly the reason from week 4-8 we got steamrolled
 7 years ago '04        #153
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,244 | Props total: 3835 3835
 klew said:
Three and outs...

The Falcons don't turn the ball over a lot. They control the ball. Second in time of possession, second in first downs, and number one in plays from scrimmage. Getting pressure and forcing them into some third and longs will be key. Defense will have to win this game.
Good break down. I'll be watching.

This is that time of year when defenses start to shine the most. Should be a good game.
 7 years ago '04        #154
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
avatar space
space
$19,244 | Props total: 3835 3835
 daffysm said:
actually it is tied because if it came down to a tie n week 17, the winner of the game would win the division
Ummm... We are talking about ratings this week not ratings in week 17.
 7 years ago '05        #155
Adamsville 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$12,433 | Props total: 589 589
 klew said:
A part of that is getting into third and shorts by moving the ball on first and second down. They're not second in time of possession, second in first downs, and number one in plays from scrimmage because they don't move the ball on early downs. That's why I said GB has got to force them into some third and longs. The most important stat for GB is they keep teams out of the end zone better than the Ravens and Rams do, and a 28 point differential on the road than at home. GB has outscored their last three opponents 85-10, and have given up a combined 3 points in their last two road games.
actually we havent been effective on 1st and second down at all... we get into ALOT of 3rd and 6+ situations

and beating Minnesota and Dallas isnt impressive... honestly the only road win GB has that is impressive is the Philly game and that was the first week of the season

Falcons 30
Packers 17
 7 years ago '05        #156
Saintaholic 86 heat pts86
space
avatar space
space
$20,521 | Props total: 142 142
 Adamsville said:
actually we havent been effective on 1st and second down at all... we get into ALOT of 3rd and 6+ situations

and beating Minnesota and Dallas isnt impressive... honestly the only road win GB has that is impressive is the Philly game and that was the first week of the season

Falcons 30
Packers 17
They shutout the Jets in New York
 7 years ago '09        #157
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 rynell said:
They shutout the Jets in New York
The same jets that went to overtime with the lions, same jets was seconds from tying with the browns

but it's the falcons that barely win and are overrated
 7 years ago '07        #158
DaForce13 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$4,642 | Props total: 437 437
 CutKidd21 said:
The same jets that went to overtime with the lions, same jets was seconds from tying with the browns

but it's the falcons that barely win and are overrated
really? we're the only team that barely wins

so the falcons didnt beat the saints cuz they missed a field goal?

 7 years ago '04        #159
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
avatar space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Adamsville said:
actually we havent been effective on 1st and second down at all... we get into ALOT of 3rd and 6+ situations

and beating Minnesota and Dallas isnt impressive... honestly the only road win GB has that is impressive is the Philly game and that was the first week of the season

Falcons 30
Packers 17
If the falcons win by that amount In that fashion I may delete my account
 7 years ago '09        #160
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 DaForce13 said:
really? we're the only team that barely wins

so the falcons didnt beat the saints cuz they missed a field goal?


Motherf*cker are you slow? Did you not see I said "but it's the falcons that barely win games and are overrated"

and you obviously didn't watch the game bc we could say that if a saints punt didn't bounce off a falcon player blocking with his back turned the game doesn't even go into overtime. After they missed the field goal we still had to drive from our 11-yr line to inside the saints 30 they had plenty of time to stop us but they COULDN'T

and there's a huge difference between the Saints at home and the damn lions and browns at home

but no one says the Jets are overrated
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
154 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
53 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 12
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
68 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
226 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 5
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
248 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy