Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
122 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
150 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #81
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,501 | Props total: 7291 7291
 DesertEagle said:
An AFC team will win the Super Bowl.
how you learn that when top NFC teams are beating top AFC teams weekly.
 11-22-2010, 10:59 AM         #82
smokeweed101.  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dy-nasty said:
How is it ok to point out our loss but not your loss?

I'm just ready for the game. Its feels good to play a meaningful game against the Pats again.
I meant NYJ over NE vs CLE over NE, bragging about the second is pointless, Cleveland won't be in the playoffs.
 11-22-2010, 11:06 AM         #83
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Maroon_Tiger said:
pump the brakes bruh.... the pats got lucky from 3 bonehead throws... if peyton had his weapons, and the defense played like they earn money from it... they would've won

patriots got lucky
i agree if the colts dont turn the ball over and their defense played better they would have won...

are you serious??? f**king captain obvious here
 7 years ago '04        #84
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Atlanta is gonna make a DEEP playoff run. Their run game is and Matt Ryan is beasting.

The SB loser jinx is no joke. Do the Colts got more receivers on roster?? Oh and this goes out to tell you that all the bulls**t you hear about this being a "passer's league" is completely bulls**t. Payton can throw for 450 yds and can't win. That's been the Achilles heel of the colts; no run game to help payton and the receivers.

Tampa Bay They doin' work. Let's not act like they didn't go out west and shut out the 9ers...

Bungles..............what more can I say
 7 years ago '12        #85
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1258 1258
Hey f**k u pal
 7 years ago '07        #86
keithbm1111 97 heat pts97
space
space
$28,258 | Props total: 306 306
 Maroon_Tiger said:
pump the brakes bruh.... the pats got lucky from 3 bonehead throws... if peyton had his weapons, and the defense played like they earn money from it... they would've won

patriots got lucky
if if if. We won the game.

Its not like the Pats are healthy either, we're missing some big guys and still winning without them
 7 years ago '04        #87
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
couldn't have said this better

@fo_dougfarrar Oh ... sorry, Packers. You are two OT losses away from 9-1 and you caused this death spiral, but we're still going to ignore you.
 11-22-2010, 11:46 AM         #88
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
couldn't have said this better

@fo_dougfarrar Oh ... sorry, Packers. You are two OT losses away from 9-1 and you caused this death spiral, but we're still going to ignore you.
cmon man how did the packers cause this? this s**t has been coming....the packers beat a team when they are already down and out and just so happens to be the 7th loss for each team
 7 years ago '04        #89
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Steveo54 said:
cmon man how did the packers cause this? this s**t has been coming....the packers beat a team when they are already down and out and just so happens to be the 7th loss for each team
the whole two OT losses and being ignored part
 11-22-2010, 11:48 AM         #90
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
the whole two OT losses and being ignored part
yeah ok? the bears are (2) 3 point losses away from being 9-1 and they are being ignored even more than the packers.

the packers have been and still are getting their respect, quit b**ching.
 7 years ago '04        #91
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
 Steveo54 said:
yeah ok? the bears are also (2) 3 point losses away from being 9-1 and they are being ignored even more than the packers.

the packers have been and still are getting their respect, quit b**ching
we both are, hopefully we both make the playoffs and meet in the championship
 11-22-2010, 11:50 AM         #92
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 finishim said:
we both are, hopefully we both make the playoffs and meet in the championship
man i swear i will upgrade from this 40" tv if that happens
 7 years ago '04        #93
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,284 | Props total: 3869 3869
 klew said:

Tied for both of those to the same team

Chicago and Green Bay are playing against two of the top NFC teams next week too. Gonna be exciting!

Green Bay hasn't been a part of the "What have we learned" thread since they were 3-3 I believe.
We're actually not tied to the Packers for the top spot in the NFC North as the tie breaker is the winner of the head to head game.
 7 years ago '04        #94
Spidaman83 
space
space
$306 | Props total: 15 15
ok....first off, the Bucs beat the 49rs!!! cmon now, that isnt hard to do when their defense is pure garbage and their passing game is beyond suspect, i mean who is their #1 reciever? Crabtree, lmao cmon now....The Bucs finally play football this season and everyone p*nis riding them deep into the playoffs...

Second, the bears are terrible, look at the combined record of the teams they have beat and that will tell you that they suck...the bears arent going anywhere this year so slow down...not with jay cutler throwing the ball into triple coverage, total disregard for the defense coverage lol.

11-22-2010, 12:04 PM         #95
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spidaman83 said:
ok....first off, the Bucs beat the 49rs!!! cmon now, that isnt hard to do when their defense is pure garbage and their passing game is beyond suspect, i mean who is their #1 reciever? Crabtree, lmao cmon now....The Bucs finally play football this season and everyone p*nis riding them deep into the playoffs...

Second, the bears are terrible, look at the combined record of the teams they have beat and that will tell you that they suck...the bears arent going anywhere this year so slow down...not with jay cutler throwing the ball into triple coverage, total disregard for the defense coverage lol.

7-3 means they dont suck /enddiscussion
 7 years ago '04        #96
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
And yet Bears fans continue to disregard our injuries. Before, we couldn't use them as an excuse as to why we might've been in trouble. Now that we know we've got some good depth, we can't use the "injuries" excuse to let people know the Packers are better than people realize. And if I bring it up to Chicago fans, they'll all just say "lol 7-3". I'm so glad we don't play the Bears again until the end of the year. We'll see who's really doing what by then.
 7 years ago '09        #97
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 e G o Maniac said:
And yet Bears fans continue to disregard our injuries. Before, we couldn't use them as an excuse as to why we might've been in trouble. Now that we know we've got some good depth, we can't use the "injuries" excuse to let people know the Packers are better than people realize. And if I bring it up to Chicago fans, they'll all just say "lol 7-3". I'm so glad we don't play the Bears again until the end of the year. We'll see who's really doing what by then.
 11-22-2010, 12:45 PM         #98
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 e G o Maniac said:
protip: you can never use injuries as an excuse without coming across as a b**ch

7 years ago '06        #99
daffysm 
space
space
$14,053 | Props total: 2056 2056
 biscuit said:
With wins against who you ask? Ooops... Forgot to mention your b**ch a.ss packers! We already beat your lame a.ss team and here you go tryna jump in the thread talkin' bout some "wait till January". Ain't that some classic b**chassedness?

f**k outta here! Only people that are fans of the Seahawks, Skins or Giants can say s**t to the Bears fans right now but packer f**gots stay trollin' threads tryna talk s**t. Stop proving how lame you are.
i gave you that win (even though half the squad was on the trainers table ) thats why i didnt put that in the list...

SEAHAWKS

you will continue to go NOWHERE with a QB throwin near under 150 yards a game
 11-22-2010, 01:49 PM         #100
Steveo54  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daffysm said:
i gave you that win (even though half the squad was on the trainers table ) thats why i didnt put that in the list...

SEAHAWKS

you will continue to go NOWHERE with a QB throwin near under 150 yards a game
you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about....

yall were missin ryan grant for the bears game, not many others if i recall right, im sure yall will come prove me wrong namin off every backup and what not who was out that game.

youre talking s**t about us losing to the seahawks....yall lost to the phins
somehow we both lost to the redskins....yeah pretty damn sorry but it happened.

cutler averages 230 ypg, you arent even close.

k!ll yourself
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
171 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
264 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
91 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
170 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
52 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
115 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy