What we learned: Week 11 edition

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
260 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
68 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-22-2010, 12:06 AM         #21
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 biscuit said:
We're in the same boat then Lex because the Bears get no respect either in the media or on Boxden same as your Bucs. I'm actually glad the Eagles won tonight because we play them next and getting a W against them when they have all the hype and the feel good story of the year will earn us all the respect we want.
Yeah yall are right, I was just mad.

s**t's lame tho. We deserve shine and IF MIKE f**kIN WILLIAMS DOESN'T GET ROY THEN f**k FOOTBALL
 11-22-2010, 12:06 AM         #22
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 pissin-on-game said:
the giants contained vick the best, just k!lled themselves could of won
What about Maclin, Jackson and Avant droppin passes? One or two even in the endzone/redzone. So if you're going to play the shoulda, woulda, coulda game...it shouldn't have been that close.
 7 years ago '04        #23
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,048 | Props total: 19879 19879

biscuit said:
Sanchize looked good in that comeback vs. the Texans today. Dude is one of the best young quarterbacks I've seen in a while. We got the Jets at home late December too. I'm glad for it because playing all these good teams like the Jets, the Pats & the Eagles will test our resolve and wins will earn the victor all the respect despite what these commentators say.
 7 years ago '10        #24
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$15,371 | Props total: 9633 9633
 biscuit said:
Sanchize looked good in that comeback vs. the Texans today. Dude is one of the best young quarterbacks I've seen in a while. We got the Jets at home late December too. I'm glad for it because playing all these good teams like the Jets, the Pats & the Eagles will test our resolve and wins will earn the victor all the respect despite what these commentators say.
Wow I forgot we play yall.Its gonna be a good test 2 see where our O-line is at cuz peppers is scary

Now on topic......

The jets still find way 2 wins which is what matters( at the defense though)

The pats are still pretty strong despite that suspect D

Giants D is better than I thought but Eli decision making is retarded and the team is turnover prone

Eagles O-line is suspect and may be the reason they don't go anywhere

The bengals may be the worst team in the league(lol at DomieD)
 7 years ago '09        #25
Cardeezy17 
space
space
$350 | Props total: 55 55
 texasplayboy_23 said:
What about Maclin, Jackson and Avant droppin passes? One or two even in the endzone/redzone. So if you're going to play the shoulda, woulda, coulda game...it shouldn't have been that close.
you could argue that either way...because eli is a ruh-tard and they dropped some passes as well
 7 years ago '04        #26
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
We destroyed a team that may get a playoff berth over us despite a worse record
 11-22-2010, 12:10 AM         #27
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TanstA! said:
Don't need the playoffs to see that Jets D being poked through..... n*ggas need to get it together, We still have a hell of a run defense and keep games low but they falter at times when they should be on point.... Its nothing like week 1 but the pass D is nothing like it was last year. If they get it together and close out games against real competition then all this talk needs to stop but until then I'm real shook.
yeah you need consistency. that pass D could get ate up come playoff time
 7 years ago '05        #28
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3601 3601
I guess the Pats really don't need a #1 wide out

Bears just get the job done but because they don't win in style they are considered pretenders?!?!

Jets continued to get by, just barely.

Bucs are the surprise team this year

Special category:
"We contained Vick" is the moral victory catch phrase Giants fans and Vick haters are using on the boards. Vick haters can't wait for him to actually lose a game, you can see it in their posts. They are pretty angry at the attention he's gotten.

Last edited by Chuck_Remixed; 11-22-2010 at 12:15 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #29
LightsOut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$11,609 | Props total: 1 1
 biscuit said:
you got the eagles, jets, pats, and packers to close out your schedule? that s**t is a hell of a gauntlet
 7 years ago '08        #30
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971
My n*gga Richard Seymour is a REAL n*gga & he quick with tha hands

[pic - click to view]

Ben Roethlisburger needs to learn how to duck

Seymour had Big Ben lookin like Paul Williams

Last edited by CarmeloStarks; 11-22-2010 at 12:19 AM..
 11-22-2010, 12:17 AM         #31
BENGALSfan  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
My bengals are pathetic and dissapointing. I want to k!ll mike brown and hire a gm.
 11-22-2010, 12:18 AM         #32
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn the eagles receivers dropped a lot of point scoring passes today. it was hard to watch...but they still won. f**ks it up cause vick somehow doesn't get a "great" game, when he could possibly have had 3 MORE touchdowns.
 7 years ago '09        #33
gGgM35 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,150 | Props total: 33 33
 Lex Lossis said:
Yeah yall are right, I was just mad.

s**t's lame tho. We deserve shine and IF MIKE f**kIN WILLIAMS DOESN'T GET ROY THEN f**k FOOTBALL
Hell yeah dude is a beast and y'all gotta damn good and young one-two combo..............wish the bears had it.
 11-22-2010, 12:19 AM         #34
k3llz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 biscuit said:
We're in the same boat then Lex because the Bears get no respect either in the media or on Boxden same as your Bucs. I'm actually glad the Eagles won tonight because we play them next and getting a W against them when they have all the hype and the feel good story of the year will earn us all the respect we want.
don't see how ya'll can beat the Eagles with that offense ya'll have , Eagles going blitz the living f**k out of ya'll, if Redskins defense s**t on ya'll wow what Eagles going do

and please stop saying Giants defense this, Giants defense that, they didn't do s**t, Eagles had dropped touchdowns, Eagles dominated this game, just had a few miscues and made mistakes

and after tomorrow night i can be able to tell ya'll what we learned and most likely it's going be we learned that Rivers is a f**king beast

Last edited by k3llz; 11-22-2010 at 12:22 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #35
Chuck_Remixed 253 heat pts253
space
space
$17,116 | Props total: 3601 3601
 freakbucket said:
damn the eagles receivers dropped a lot of point scoring passes today. it was hard to watch...but they still won. f**ks it up cause vick somehow doesn't get a "great" game, when he could possibly have had 3 MORE touchdowns.
shhhhh be quiet, Vick was stopped, i mean "contained". Giants won the game............morally in the fans and haters hearts
 7 years ago '08        #36
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
tampa bay got spankkkkkkeeeeeeddddddddddd

by the steelers with a back..back..back up qb

what kinda respect you want?
 7 years ago '04        #37
dont_mention_it 36 heat pts36
space
space
$1,540 | Props total: 1 1
that everybody keeps sleeping on the FALCONS...and beating the PACKERS next week will wake everybody up....
 7 years ago '05        #38
44Caliber 18 heat pts18
space
space
$4,576 | Props total: 22 22
Im just glad the Ravens finally took care of an inferior team

Farve got his just due

Cincy is horrible

This is the most wide open year in the NFL that I can remember.
 11-22-2010, 12:28 AM         #39
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmengfx said:
tampa bay got spankkkkkkeeeeeeddddddddddd

by the steelers with a back..back..back up qb

what kinda respect you want?
Did you watch the game?
 7 years ago '04        #40
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,264 | Props total: 3849 3849
 LightsOut said:
you got the eagles, jets, pats, and packers to close out your schedule? that s**t is a hell of a gauntlet
Hell ya. That's a crazy way to close out the year so there'll be no coasting to the playoffs for us. We have to f!ght our way in.

Back on topic:

Favre needs to be benched

Tavaris needs to be put in

Chilly needs to be fired

Cowboys are showing good signs of life but are taking themselves away from high draft pics...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
55 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
279 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy