Iverson's relative to NBA team: Give him a contract so he can pay me

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
30 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
239 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
128 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-22-2010, 09:50 AM         #41
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
broke in wealthy terms could mean he's no longer pulling in enough to meet his debts. If his debts total 20 million and he only has 15, then he's broke. However, in regular life...that n*gga still caked up.

Furthermore, 100 million. lmao. I wish they would stop reporting that bulls**t. 100 million - half for the government. - 15% agents, manager, and financial adviser.

as someone said, you make millions and you spend millions. DO n*ggas know what the taxes are on a 5 million dollar house? the utilities, the landscaping, etc... + its n*ggas there running up the bill even more.

so you play for 15 years or so...then you no longer have 20 million coming in. It's now...maybe 5 million max. So now you have...40-50 more years of life left, and you have to live off all the money you made and investments, while trying to keep up the same lifestyle. That's not easy...at all. That's why the league has courses in money management. You can live like you have 10 million for a year...or live like you have a 1 million for 10 years.

Last edited by freakbucket; 11-22-2010 at 09:55 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #42
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,164 | Props total: 9601 9601
idk why people cant believe that hes not broke
im not saying its true but i woudlnt be surprised if it wasnt
alof of athletes blow big time money, pippen, walker, spre.
there was an article a while back about Matt Geiger buying a house from AI and AI had left big wads of cash and a Bentley in there and forgot about it. dude is wreckless with his scrill
i hope for his sake its some douche reporter making s**t up
 7 years ago '10        #43
theking1 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,236 | Props total: 11 11
 CarmeloStarks said:
Impossible
 7 years ago '09        #44
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
what a waste of life
 7 years ago '10        #45
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
space
$7,324 | Props total: 424 424
damn why are people in A.I's pockets....WTF
 7 years ago '06        #46
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,529 | Props total: 950 950
His bank manager is Charles barkley
 7 years ago '04        #47
Da Ill One|M 4602 heat pts4602
space
space
$45,509 | Props total: 4991 4991
just becaus eyou have an NBA contract for whatever years and so much money you don't make that much money... if you got a contract for 5 years 100 million after taxes you only taking home 52 million if you play in the states... and it's even less if you play in Canada... so now you got 52 million dollars to work with...that's a lot of money if invested but if you just buy whips and pay the homies to hang out and fly private jets everywhere...you will go broke...I believe he could be broke...look at Latrell Spreewell, Antione Jamison, all them cats are broke too... Being a celebrity is expensive
 7 years ago '05        #48
Rockstar718 69 heat pts69
space
space
$10,840 | Props total: 9792 9792
ivo wasted millions gambling and the league doesnt want to deal with another scandal,
 11-22-2010, 11:05 AM         #49
DaddyFatSacks14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ..AMARU.. said:
since when does Turkey use the euro

Actually since when is Turkey in the European Union?

dumb c*nt

Actually, Turkey does use the Euro, as well as the native Lira.

But, way to hate fella
 11-22-2010, 11:14 AM         #50
DaddyFatSacks14 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Grillionaire said:
Iversons broke. He's not living on the street but when you put together all of his a.ssets they prob equal less than ten million. That's still a nice chunk of change but remember this momo prob had some money in real estate and other things that flatlined over the past few years. For a guy who made a great deal of money and has been used to spending large amounts of money for many years without having to worry about anything. Those days are over now. I mean, do you really think he's playing in turkey because it's a nice place. It's a Muslim country that doesn't give a s**t about basketball. His career is over and it's just a matter of time before his wife dumps his a.ss because of his financial situation. I feel bad for the kids who are going to have to get used to living on a budget. These guys are so pathetic and I don't feel sorry for them in the slightest. There was an article yesterday in the nypost about how Iran Barkley is broke and living in some motor inn in the Bronx. They also mention he blew five million on clothes, minks, hundreds of thousands in jewelry and of course he gave some of his money to the friends and family who leached off him for years. This momo even gave quote about not wanting to keep his money in a bank because he didn't like the idea of a bank holding his money. Well momo, that's what you get. America is the most prosperous nation on earth and it's full of a bunch of morons using their houses as an ATM and owning things they can't possibly pay for. Iverson should be relaxing now and enjoying his life but sadly he lived like one of these morons who used their house as collateral and in the not to distant future we will read about him filing for chapter eleven. Good luck Allen. Go play in Israel for a few years. They pay well over there and love the sport more than a group of filthy Arabs who despise black people.

OH s**t! Now his kids are gonna have to live on a budget like the rest of the world!?!? Hahahah, I think I might shed a tear for them. At least their "budget" will be a little bit larger than, say, mine hahahaha.
 7 years ago '05        #51
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
i am not beliving this no proof no nothing so until i see some facts not trying to here all that.
 11-22-2010, 11:39 AM         #52
YOUNGZERO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mike Tyson did it.
 7 years ago '06        #53
StraightUp99 
space
space
space
$1,204 | Props total: 0 0
Damn man i hope this dude bounce back, but i think its over for AI
 7 years ago '07        #54
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,389 | Props total: 13058 13058
 ..AMARU.. said:
since when does Turkey use the euro

Actually since when is Turkey in the European Union?

dumb c*nt
turkey is considered part of europe, it is in the process of joining the european union, and they accept the euro there . i didn't bother to look it up, but there's nothing stupid about that at all. u fail for trying to be a smartass on boxden .

dumb c*nt

DaddyFatSacks14 said:
Actually, Turkey does use the Euro, as well as the native Lira.

But, way to hate fella
 7 years ago '04        #55
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
My dad told me about this. He says the more you make the more you spend. And he grew up poor and come to america and made it for himself. And he doesnt buy a bunch of luxery items but the older you get the more you gotta spend on your health and all your kids and leeches. Medical bills and kids and friends and family trying to get money aint no joke.
 7 years ago '05        #56
Rubix 
space
space
$8,494 | Props total: 826 826
why should this be so hard to believe? iverson has a crazy gambling problem. if u make long money, u bet long money.
 7 years ago '06        #57
Icee 33 heat pts33
space
space
$11,726 | Props total: 5716 5716
Broke=no but in a pinch for money= most likely do the math a $100 million dollar contract plus a buku amount of endorsement money from reebok should equate to him not giving a f**k about basketball and retiring watching his money work for him while he's sleep, exact opposite he's signing min. contracts, would you cheat yourself out of money if you didn't need it?

One more thing that bothers me is that NBA TV broadcats this dudes game but he's blackballed in the NBA????? Whats really going on with this man behind the scenes? I f**ks with AI but I think he's really stuck into that "street" "hood" state of mind which will eventually be his demise, if that hasn't already happened/ IE conrows
 7 years ago '05        #58
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,362 | Props total: 885 885
 CashNy said:
lies. hes making 4 million dollars in turkey. wait. how much is that in our dollars ?

lmao
when deals are reported about in other coutries we dont use the vaulue of their money we use our own if we use their currency then ours is put first then theirs in parenthesis its just AP format..so in short hes gettin the equivilant of 4 million us in turkish lira its about 5.8 mil
 7 years ago '09        #59
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,851 | Props total: 9053 9053
Its true hes broke.......well not totally broke....but broke compared to where he was years ago

Between his gambling addiction....which its been said he is ADDICTED...just like Antoine
His alcohol addiction....all the partying
All the ice hes had in his life....which is a f**king lot
All the lawyer fees over the years
All the cars
All the flossing
All the hoes

Most of it is gone......its too bad.....dude was the man and was one of my favorite players all time to watch play

He doesnt have to be Magic and quadruple his basketball money.....just maintain it and dont go off the deep end with it :hmm:
 7 years ago '10        #60
mikerupp1989 
space
space
space
$8 | Props total: 0 0
if its true how embarrassing
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
107 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
56 comments
1 day ago