Funk Master Flex disses 2pac on Stage

most viewed right now
 51
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
42 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 44
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
29 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
NBA Nas got the last laugh
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 30
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
419 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #61
foestacks 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$5,736 | Props total: 1216 1216
them playing Jeru :cool-smiley-009:
 11-20-2010, 07:09 PM         #62
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Flex don't want no problems...just ask Faizon...

[video - click to view]

 11-20-2010, 07:14 PM         #63
tmitch19  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i'd bet anytything this is from '94 or somewhere around that era...
 7 years ago '04        #64
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1775 1775
IF n*ggas cant tell this is throwback footage, circa pre-2000, die.
 7 years ago '10        #65
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 tmitch19 said:
i'd bet anytything this is from '94 or somewhere around that era...
 cold_young_thug said:
IF n*ggas cant tell this is throwback footage, circa pre-2000, die.
After pac and BIG died, so........
 7 years ago '04        #66
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1775 1775
 Michael_Moore said:
Flex don't want no problems...just ask Faizon...
Amazing Dis n*gga still somehow gets roles wit dis footage out!
 7 years ago '08        #67
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 cold_young_thug said:
IF n*ggas cant tell this is throwback footage, circa pre-2000, die.
huh? it dont matter if it was 91, the n*gga still said the s**t...if you cosignin that s**t, then n*gga you die...

u f**k n*gga!

 7 years ago '08        #68
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 Michael_Moore said:
Flex don't want no problems...just ask Faizon...


that n*gga flex was quiet as a mouse when this s**t dropped...
 7 years ago '05        #69
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,428 | Props total: 25075 25075
 Michael_Moore said:
Flex don't want no problems...just ask Faizon...
...Big WOOOORRRRRRMMMMMMM.....

Thats Flex New Name...."Punk Snitch b**ch" Or "Punk Snitch f**k Flex"
 7 years ago '04        #70
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1775 1775
 kennboy1 said:
After pac and BIG died, so........
Well if u wanna get specific, Id pin it somewhere in 94' WHILE the beef was going on. Def. wasnt after pac had been k!lled. If u knw anything about dat beef, u know when pac died, dat was basically it. u didnt hear n*ggas dissin pac after he died, dat was it. u think flex of all n*ggas gon git on a stage and say some s**t like dat?!

and if u do think dat, die.
 11-20-2010, 07:29 PM         #71
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cold_young_thug said:
Amazing Dis n*gga still somehow gets roles wit dis footage out!

 Mathematic said:


that n*gga flex was quiet as a mouse when this s**t dropped...
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Big WOOOORRRRRRMMMMMMM.....

Thats Flex New Name...."Punk Snitch b**ch" Or "Punk Snitch f**k Flex"


I remember someone asked him about what Faizon had to say & Flex giggled & shrugged it off & was like..."my man's wildin' hehehe it's all good tho" :o


Last edited by Michael_Moore; 11-20-2010 at 07:34 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #72
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 cold_young_thug said:
Well if u wanna get specific, Id pin it somewhere in 94' WHILE the beef was going on. Def. wasnt after pac had been k!lled. If u knw anything about dat beef, u know when pac died, dat was basically it. u didnt hear n*ggas dissin pac after he died, dat was it. u think flex of all n*ggas gon git on a stage and say some s**t like dat?!

and if u do think dat, die.
homie, get flex's d!ck outta yo pus*y....if it was 94 then why would he say

" Make some noise if you miss f**kin Biggie Smalls!!!"

???

you f**k snitch b**ch d!ck a.ss n*gga..
 7 years ago '05        #73
Flatbush85 53 heat pts53
space
avatar space
space
$14,382 | Props total: 677 677
This is actually at BB Kings. And the footage isn't from the 90's but Flex's gear is.
 7 years ago '10        #74
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 cold_young_thug said:
Well if u wanna get specific, Id pin it somewhere in 94' WHILE the beef was going on. Def. wasnt after pac had been k!lled. If u knw anything about dat beef, u know when pac died, dat was basically it. u didnt hear n*ggas dissin pac after he died, dat was it. u think flex of all n*ggas gon git on a stage and say some s**t like dat?!

and if u do think dat, die.
 Mathematic said:
homie, get flex's d!ck outta yo pus*y....if it was 94 then why would he say

" Make some noise if you miss f**kin Biggie Smalls!!!"

???

you f**k snitch b**ch d!ck a.ss n*gga..
 7 years ago '04        #75
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1775 1775
git my d!ck out yo mouth homo a.ss n*gga (its always da gay n*ggas to start bringin d!cks into s**t)

AND SNITCH?! WHO DID I SNITCH ON?! LMAOOOO U DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE DA SLANG. f**kIN WHITE BOY STFU!

but, u make a valid point. lol.
 7 years ago '10        #76
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 cold_young_thug said:
git my d!ck out yo mouth homo a.ss n*gga (its always da gay n*ggas to start bringin d!cks into s**t)

AND SNITCH?! WHO DID I SNITCH ON?! LMAOOOO U DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE DA SLANG. f**kIN WHITE BOY STFU!

but, u make a valid point. lol.
U Mad?
 7 years ago '08        #77
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 cold_young_thug said:
git my d!ck out yo mouth homo a.ss n*gga (its always da gay n*ggas to start bringin d!cks into s**t)

AND SNITCH?! WHO DID I SNITCH ON?! LMAOOOO U DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO USE DA SLANG. f**kIN WHITE BOY STFU!

but, u make a valid point. lol.
white boy???? nahh. I know BX is 90% white...but im in that 10%

Slave blood runs through my veins, homie...
 7 years ago '10        #78
kennboy1 29 heat pts29
space
space
space
$3,584 | Props total: 1 1
 fred dibnah said:
Yawn pac d!ckriders crying like b**ches get over it your master became a hip hop martyr and was over hyped.

Plenty of better mc's on the west and pac is east anyway he just jumped west because he was s**t scared of suge and his people.

All flex said was he doesn't listen to pac who f**king cares dry your eyes kids he probably died while most of you were in your daddies ball bag.


Are you retarded?
 7 years ago '04        #79
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1775 1775
 kennboy1 said:
U Mad?
MAd u riding my d!ck, and u aint a b**ch! yeah. foh!
 7 years ago '04        #80
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
avatar space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1775 1775
 Mathematic said:
white boy???? nahh. I know BX is 90% white...but im in that 10%

Slave blood runs through my veins, homie...
YOU TOO WHITE BOY!

HE DID SAY DAT s**t DOE, ILL GIVE U DAT, U WHITE BOYS CAN RALLY LISTEN
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 8
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
21 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
155 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy