Nov 20 - Jamaican Ghost Throws a Kid Around in Front of a News Camera (VIDEO) Real or Fake?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
33 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
240 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
114 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
why am I not surprised people here believe this
 7 years ago '10        #82
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
people are beyond f**king stupid,riiiight ghosts exist right??? they've been able to some how comeback from death and haunt people and do all these extraordinary things (pulling this boy around) YET can NOT pull this kid away from a chick????
you expect me to believe ghost defy all odds JUST TO BE out matched by the strength of some Jamaican chick holding the boy????

you people are so f**king gullible i swear.
 7 years ago '05        #83
C-Stylez 18 heat pts18
space
space
space
$594 | Props total: 5 5
I'm saying this is fake. The mom keeps running after him like two seconds after he gets pushed or pulled. The pastor was like "hey mom, leave him the F#*$ alone". There's just something fishy about the mom running after him and hugging him and s!!!. Leave him alone; I wanna watch him fly around a little bit. I wanna see those legs twitch and whatnot. Also, the fact that the ghost is wearing a white suit and a pimp watch? Like there is a uniform for the afterlife. "Hello welcome to the afterlife, here is your jump suit and your complimentary watch because time is important in the infinite beyond".

Last edited by C-Stylez; 11-21-2010 at 12:31 PM..
 7 years ago '10        #84
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
damn must suck being a scary ghost that can't even pull a 90 pound kid away from a weak a.ss women lmao fake ghosts LOST
 7 years ago '10        #85
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
s**t is crazy fake....
 7 years ago '09        #86
Vincent_Chase 27 heat pts27
space
space
$10,821 | Props total: 720 720
i believe in spirits so im gonna say I dunno
 7 years ago '05        #87
2 Pistolz 13 heat pts13
space
space
$17,694 | Props total: 8 8
duppy know who fi frighten!
 7 years ago '08        #88
DUCE 141 heat pts141
space
space
$10,551 | Props total: 537 537
i remember one time i was on 8 e pills and i was in this chicks house and she claimed it was haunted, well i was going to the bathroom and black blob flew out of the closet next to it and tried to fly into my stomach but i punched it away

of course i was under a heavy amount of drugs but still.. that was f**king weird

this other dude e head i talked to once said when he gets on like 30 pills () he has f!ghts with these shadow people but who knows.. its just weird that people see this s**t
 7 years ago '10        #89
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
ok 2nd video looks terribly fake
 7 years ago '05        #90
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,823 | Props total: 56 56
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Why wouldnt I???

I went over the s**t 1000 times in my head...cause if it was windy Ida been able to be like "oh maybe thats why it happened then" Yall actin like I wanted to believe the s**t LOL.

Anyway.....Im done... I know what the f**k happened .. and I aint got a thing to gain tryina prove it to a bunch of weirdos on a messageboard.
it appears my last comment went way over ur head. enjoy ur dry yet humid ghostly evenings buddy
 7 years ago '08        #91
supervillain 244 heat pts244 OP
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 2 Pistolz said:
duppy know who fi frighten!
 SupaMann said:
i was gonna post this...
what does that mean?
 11-21-2010, 04:22 PM         #92
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ima80baby said:
Duppy.
props for saying that...my youth
 11-21-2010, 04:23 PM         #93
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Mathematic said:
what does that mean?
duppy = ghost
 7 years ago '07        #94
Bkjj11 3546 heat pts3546
space
space
$92,245 | Props total: 69839 69839
lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
 7 years ago '08        #95
606robin 24 heat pts24
space
space
$5,682 | Props total: 3422 3422
Ghost pulled a supernatural GTFO when the young n*gga was on the chair an on the wall:wow:
 7 years ago '06        #96
MasterP 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,543 | Props total: 765 765
 Yung Dilla said:
I believe in these types of things ever since I was little and had a conversation with a invisible man saying he was the devil and I know I was the only one in that room. I been a believer of ghost since...
homie you just crazy
 11-22-2010, 01:54 AM         #97
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
meh i mean, theres bits to believe n not to believe based on the video alone. since theres a half open door behind him where the chair is pulled to, that makes it suspicous, and on the 2nd part where there are several shadows, that is also suspicous. if theyre poor n need the money i wouldnt see why they wouldnt do it by sticking together, but i do know jamaicans are supersticous as s**t n no1 whos supersticous plays with that s**t for fear of being haunted for taking the p!ss out of the ghosts

ghosts are real, or something on a level or demons etc is real. look at your own childhood or ask relatives and im sure theres one who has had consdtant experiences while younger or at some point that are so weird it couldnt of been nature

when i was young my mum used to say our house had loads of activity n i mean s**tloads

n i was a pain in the arse when i was young n sometimes i used to remember acting as if i was possessed ( some mite quote the acting but u get what i mean ) used to talk to people i used to see above me, got beat up in my room when only my mam and gran were downstairs, got pushed down the stairs by nothing

yer you cant explain these things, but if u urself has experienced it you know something extra-dimensional or just plain freaky is going on, so i wouldnt question the paranormal

saying that though, people who generally dont believe in it are never affected unless they f**k with s**t like ougi boards or w.e or say the wrong s**t

my 2 cents, n im half sleep so mite not make sense ;p

OH AND IF YOU DONT BELIEVE IN THE PARANORMAL CHECK OUT CRITTERS - NASA ON GOOGLE

THEY ONLY CAUGHT EM ON INFARED OR SOMETHING, TO ME THATS PROOF OF LIFE AFTER death OR ADVANCED SPIRITUAl BEINGS, YOULL BE SHOCKED :)

therell probably be better links but heres one i found in a second, images seems to bring up to much of a broad range of resultst:

Last edited by Sniggit; 11-22-2010 at 01:58 AM..
 11-22-2010, 02:07 AM         #98
Zo1987 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Sniggit said:
"He flip ma slippers, he lick ma back"

hahahahahahaha

Im just glad the boy is ok
 11-22-2010, 01:27 PM         #99
80sbabyent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
It's intriguing to me how none of this kind of stuff, from ghosts, to ufo's, to aliens, ever happens in a place, or to a person(s) who could add weight to its truthfulness. Either ghosts, and aliens are partial to the poor and impoverished or people who society would call "a little off" or its BS. I want to see some paranormal s**t happen to somebody who is in no need of any financial gain.
 7 years ago '10        #100
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,303 | Props total: 5246 5246
 Calamity said:
is that lil n*gga laughin?...
Thats what I thought
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
61 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
21 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
233 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago