Nov 20 - Jamaican Ghost Throws a Kid Around in Front of a News Camera (VIDEO) Real or Fake?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
149 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
95 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
160 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
i remember some comedian said it the best

"there isnt any f**king ghost. if there were ghost, do you know how many slaves there would be haunting all these white people."

lol
 7 years ago '08        #62
JDILLALIVES 
space
space
space
$69 | Props total: 0 0
some of yall are ignorant. ive experienced weird s**t, but cant say for a fact ghosts are real, until i really experience one. i hate that most of yall are claiming its fake, with rope, wire etc. are you serious?? id believe a ghost story OVER the fact of them going through all that s**t for attention. its a little kid, how good could he be at doing that s**t by himself. the one near the wall is weird, but the chair amazes me. i realy cant stand the idiots who say, "there "aint" no such thing as ghosts. you just never experienced s**t like that.

i dont know, although im not a TRUE believer in ghosts, i believe anything is possible, and spirits DO exist, and this video is pretty crazy, but i stress again, WHY AND HOW WOULD A SMALL KID LIKE THAT FAKE THAT s**t. if someone wanted to fake a ghost story like that (no offense) but america probably would of done something like that first. jamacia? they got better things to worry about. and anyone who is a people person knows the grandma was GENUINELY SCARED for her grandson. i mean i know a worried look and sound of a relative, especially when a kid is involved.

s**t is crazy, we'll leave it at that, damn i need to smoke lol

oh and im currently a security guard working overnights in a church/seminary. talk about spooky s**t lol. building is like 150 years old with tunnels underground and s**t.
 11-21-2010, 02:09 AM         #63
Bezerk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '10        #64
Rick Ross 224 heat pts224
space
space
$10,710 | Props total: 11199 11199
 CTR said:
i remember some comedian said it the best

"there isnt any f**king ghost. if there were ghost, do you know how many slaves there would be haunting all these white people."

lol
 7 years ago '05        #65
Sco Dylan 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,591 | Props total: 2648 2648
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
Aint nothin simple about me homeboy.. I know for a FACT cause I experienced it and witnessed it with my own eyes/ears... flatout.

And There's plenty of evidence.. s**t you can even find some on youtube.. It's just skeptical mufukas like yourself see it, and choose to write it off as fake.

But once again I cant blame you.. like I said I used to be the same way...
sorry but just cuz the power went out and a door slammed at the same time isn't irrefutable evidence of the paranormal, that's not what "fact" means buddy

weird s**t happens, and as humans we LOVE drama and mystery, so we run with it.

the burden of proof is on the believers, not the skeptics...
 7 years ago '06        #66
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3705 3705
A lot of people i know have had some knd of encounter... whether be during a "sleep panic" or really some next level shyt at a church that is really changing lives...

i believe the video... just skeptical of the motives of a spirit that wishes to be tapped harrasing a little kid...

i don't see how being taped helps the cause of evil... unless we are about to see some next level stuff on a grand scale... and now they are like funk it... let me have fun while i can.

kid got lifted up vertically.. and noone in the hood got david blaine money to buy invisble strings n mirrors...

apparently that kid has a purposfull life... clearly people are opening their eyes that its another realm that we can't see....

hope they gotta real preacher...
 7 years ago '04        #67
orv 
space
space
$4,292 | Props total: 1660 1660
Duppy know who fi frighten...
 7 years ago '04        #68
GarySanchize24 239 heat pts239
space
space
$55,723 | Props total: 13119 13119
I at the grandmother

"him lick mi inna mi back"
"him a fling slippers and figurine"
"him lick mi inna mi years temple"

7 years ago '04        #69
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
Me and my homey seen this black shadow man apparition one night, i was on my friends porch staring across the street and it came down from the tree and stood there facing me, It was darker than pitch black darkness so you can see its outline (like predator does but black). I didnt just catch a glimpse I stared at it for a moment, s**t was crazy, then some black square shadow outline came out of him and towards me it stuttered and when it got over my head it then it flew back fast to the black shadow man. I turned to my friend and told him to look, it was gone, my friend then looked to the right and saw it cross the street, its legs bent backwards at the knee, and he told me it was a black shadow looking thing. I know he saw the same thing cuz I didnt even tell him what it looked like yet.

Last edited by Thirdc0astgh0st; 11-21-2010 at 05:09 AM..
 7 years ago '05        #70
GST 
space
space
$14,833 | Props total: 2406 2406
Duppy!....

duppy riddim >>>

somebody PM me some
 7 years ago '04        #71
jumpman2304 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,401 | Props total: 3889 3889
 DatKidDex said:
Ouji boards are f**king evil lol
Haha there bs man lil fun at least tho
 7 years ago '04        #72
vazquez1085 10 heat pts10
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 252 252
if u look closely in the first vid theres an open door behind the chair looks almost like sum1 had tied the chair by the legs and just started pullin it..
 7 years ago '10        #73
Kool Aid 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,956 | Props total: 1990 1990
 Dopedog said:
''Duppy, why don't you have a seat overthere''
 7 years ago '05        #74
Cee4our 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,824 | Props total: 57 57
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
I hear you.. except for the fact it was in the middle of summer and wasnt no wind at all... it was a hot ,dry, humid night.
clearly u recall this evening with 100% accuracy.
 7 years ago '04        #75
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 547 547
Anyone who thinks this is real is a f**kin idiot. Im sorry, but you are. Everytime before the "duppy" comes, the lights flicker off then on. Behind the Chair, the door is wide open. Someone is pullin him by a string. Its dat f**kin simple. If this was real, this would be the first time we experienced Paranormal Activity thru tv. Just listen to the f**kery the Grandma is saying, and its common sense that this is all a hoax.
 7 years ago '05        #76
DymeKatcha 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,164 | Props total: 957 957
yo wtf... u see this s**t... yo
 7 years ago '06        #77
Bigmouf 
space
space
$927 | Props total: 866 866
s**t aint fake. Look at when he was standin at the wall. It pulled his other leg when his mom grabbed him. That shyt is real!
 7 years ago '04        #78
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,234 | Props total: 547 547
His leg is pulled by a string. Yall are tha most basic f**kas. If this s**t was real, dont you think it would get much more media attention???? DUH
 7 years ago '06        #79
Bouncer 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$17,902 | Props total: 1213 1213
 {XtoDaZ} said:
His leg is pulled by a string. Yall are tha most basic f**kas. If this s**t was real, dont you think it would get much more media attention???? DUH
stfu.
 7 years ago '05        #80
SupaMann 47 heat pts47
space
space
$5,179 | Props total: 1191 1191
 orv said:
Duppy know who fi frighten...
i was gonna post this...
Home         

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
201 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy