Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #41
Kokujin Kotei|m 13 heat pts13
space
space
$11,523 | Props total: 1691 1691
so lets recap:
Winners: Cam, Em, Nick x100000000000000, Dream?
Losers: Milian, Mariah? Nas
is this where we are so far?
 7 years ago '07        #42
KnicksLost 17 heat pts17
space
space
space
$47,257 | Props total: 1609 1609
 ondatpurple said:

tommy mottola won
Mos Def won
 11-20-2010, 12:00 PM         #43
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
you damn right. but you over there getting butthurt like you nick canon or something
Yeah n*gga I believe you:rolleyes2:...post pics of these dimes, I'll wait. And butt-hurt? Nah slime that was me laughing at ya fake @ss.
 11-20-2010, 12:07 PM         #44
MAY LAY LOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
im really surprised mariah took it this far, she must really be down and used up
 7 years ago '10        #45
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Yeah n*gga I believe you:rolleyes2:...post pics of these dimes, I'll wait. And butt-hurt? Nah slime that was me laughing at ya fake @ss.
f**k outta here. if I post pics you just gon claim I stole them or somethin. I know your b**chmade type, since u aint pullin bad ones u think everybody else gotta settle for ugly broads like you. I mean you like the old chipmunk face mariah so I know your standards gotta be low. anyway, stay butthurt lame.
 11-20-2010, 12:33 PM         #46
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
f**k outta here. if I post pics you just gon claim I stole them or somethin. I know your b**chmade type, since u aint pullin bad ones u think everybody else gotta settle for ugly broads like you. I mean you like the old chipmunk face mariah so I know your standards gotta be low. anyway, stay butthurt lame.
As far as thinking MC isn't cute, you stand alone. So you're obviously some sort of homos3xual unwilling to come out of the closet...seriously, only females are critical of other females like that.

And that pus*y excuse for not postin pics...
 7 years ago '05        #47
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
n*ggas are dumb...

Give me Mariah Carey who is an above average fine a.ss woman.. Is she hot as some of the younger R&B chicks out in terms of looks right now.. No.. But her 200+Mil Networth, 6th richest woman in entertainment business right now(oprah being #1) and coupled with the fact that she is above average and beautiful STILL puts her over the top of Christina Milian and her 2-4mil dollar worth..

Yall n*ggas can have Amber Rose and her 500k-1mil worth which will be dried up and used in 2 more years(on prada and gucci shoes, b**ch cant even pay her condo payments right now), i'll take the still above average and wealthy Mariah.. Nick Cannon won.

Cannon is worth 20-30mil and doesn't have to touch a DIME of his f**kin money and still be wealthy with Mariah on his team. Alot better than a Amber Rose/Rosa Acosta b**ch who's fine now but where will they be and how will they look when the Mariah's age? One thing we do know whats garunteed, those b**ches will be leeching off your bank account buying new prada and guccie shoes and purses trying to keep up with the latest trend without really adding anything too your bank account at all..

Jay-Z and Nick Cannon won in terms of getting women with the total package. And Mariah without that make up is still smashable

Whoever wifes up Rihanna is next in line for the ultimate win..

Last edited by Hold That; 11-20-2010 at 12:45 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #48
bobbysteels18 663 heat pts663
space
space
space
$7,602 | Props total: 2509 2509
More like childhood dreams do come true.
 11-20-2010, 01:53 PM         #49
Clipsburgh 412 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
To bad this b**ch is already 40. Yeah she still looks pretty good but she only gonna get older and uglier for here on out.

She gonna be 50 and wrinkly before Nick turns 40.
 7 years ago '05        #50
Sheeed 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,028 | Props total: 12 12
 ondatpurple said:
Aka I was lying and got no pics
 7 years ago '06        #51
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
talk about n*gga hitting the lottery.
 7 years ago '05        #52
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 Clipsburgh 412 said:
To bad this b**ch is already 40. Yeah she still looks pretty good but she only gonna get older and uglier for here on out.

She gonna be 50 and wrinkly before Nick turns 40.
You acting like he can't just divorce her a.ss.. Nick Cannons net worth before wifing Mariah.. 20mil.. Nick Cannons Net worth after wifing Mariah 39-40MIl..

Doubled his value, how many men who are millionaire's can say they will walk away with double the amount they had entering a marraige after a divorce? This n*gga won there is no loss here, so stop trying to find one..
 7 years ago '06        #53
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
Damn... Everyone is quick to forget about Selita Ebanks when Nick propose to her in NYC.

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #54
DJ Maximum|M 48 heat pts48
space
space
$43,358 | Props total: 11563 11563
 Pistol Peter said:
em stans would f!ght his battles with blood
so true
 11-20-2010, 02:39 PM         #55
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cristina Millian>>>>Mariah Carey

An I still sorta like Mariah

Last edited by tj.iscool; 11-20-2010 at 02:46 PM..
 11-20-2010, 02:45 PM         #56
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
n*ggas are dumb...

Give me Mariah Carey who is an above average fine a.ss woman.. Is she hot as some of the younger R&B chicks out in terms of looks right now.. No.. But her 200+Mil Networth, 6th richest woman in entertainment business right now(oprah being #1) and coupled with the fact that she is above average and beautiful STILL puts her over the top of Christina Milian and her 2-4mil dollar worth..

Yall n*ggas can have Amber Rose and her 500k-1mil worth which will be dried up and used in 2 more years(on prada and gucci shoes, b**ch cant even pay her condo payments right now), i'll take the still above average and wealthy Mariah.. Nick Cannon won.

Cannon is worth 20-30mil and doesn't have to touch a DIME of his f**kin money and still be wealthy with Mariah on his team. Alot better than a Amber Rose/Rosa Acosta b**ch who's fine now but where will they be and how will they look when the Mariah's age? One thing we do know whats garunteed, those b**ches will be leeching off your bank account buying new prada and guccie shoes and purses trying to keep up with the latest trend without really adding anything too your bank account at all..

Jay-Z and Nick Cannon won in terms of getting women with the total package. And Mariah without that make up is still smashable

Whoever wifes up Rihanna is next in line for the ultimate win..
Since we talkin about how much they worth.....I'd take Christina Milian over Mariah & Beyonce compared to what I'm worth so I would win regardless on who I choose
 7 years ago '10        #57
Fly Elroy 321 heat pts321
space
space
$19,394 | Props total: 474 474
 texasplayboy_23 said:
As far as thinking MC isn't cute, you stand alone. So you're obviously some sort of homos3xual unwilling to come out of the closet...seriously, only females are critical of other females like that.

And that pus*y excuse for not postin pics...
this phaggot calls me a homo but yet he wants to see my pics so bad.

just know that I really have nothing to prove to a nerd with 5,000 posts on a forum. no wonder you mad, u probably dont even go outside to talk to a female. all you do is watch pr0n and mariah videos

moral of the story: I pull bad b**ches and you can't, which is why you think its difficult.

Sheeed said:
Aka I was lying and got no pics
aka you're a d!ckrider posing next to cars that aint yours

Last edited by Fly Elroy; 11-20-2010 at 02:50 PM..
 11-20-2010, 03:23 PM         #58
texasplayboy_23 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ondatpurple said:
this phaggot calls me a homo but yet he wants to see my pics so bad.

just know that I really have nothing to prove to a nerd with 5,000 posts on a forum. no wonder you mad, u probably dont even go outside to talk to a female. all you do is watch pr0n and mariah videos

moral of the story: I pull bad b**ches and you can't, which is why you think its difficult.

aka you're a d!ckrider posing next to cars that aint yours
Pics of you n*gga??
[pic - click to view]

I called you on your bullsh*t when you couldn't produce pics of these dimes you're pullin...no one ever asked to see you and your f**gotry. Then you PMS when other cats clown you...epic fail.

The n*ggas who pop off at the mouth saying they do the most are always the ones who do the least...you're single fruit pie.
 7 years ago '06        #59
Storchaveli 94 heat pts94
space
space
$27,981 | Props total: 4003 4003
 Hold That said:
Nick stay winning.. He treated Christina Milian like a jump off, and married a wealthy dime piece in Mariah. true pimp s**t.. can't hate on this n*ggas game.. All you can do is admire it and hope you can have similar success..
Negro, please. True pimps don't tat the names of their hoes on their backs with big a.ss letters.
 7 years ago '04        #60
mike dennis 
space
space
$1,759 | Props total: 22 22
Nick stay winning.. He treated Christina Milian like a jump off, and married a wealthy dime piece in Mariah. true pimp s**t.. can't hate on this n*ggas game.. All you can do is admire it and hope you can have similar success..

WELL SAID!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy