Floyd Mayweather JR. Reported to be Finally in Talks to Face Manny Pacquiao in 2011

most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
129 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
106 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
49 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
54 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #141
FEDEXKINKO 
space
space
space
$488 | Props total: 3 3
Set a date ill buy a ticket!
 7 years ago '05        #142
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 1046 1046
 StateProperty88 said:
im saying how was cotto next up? cotto just beat clottey in a split decision and clottey actually landed way more punches, and then you have mosley whooped up on margarito. are you telling me manny would make more money f!ghting cotto then he would f!ghting mosley (and clottey as well). and i didnt say that shane was in negotiations with arum, but he did say that he would do 60/40 as well as 142 is need be to GET THE f!ght TO HAPPEN. manny went with the easier f!ght and ducked mosley in the process

edit: if floyd did this manny stans would be the first to say that he ducked him...and i wouldnt be able to argue
imo Cotto is a bigger draw than Mosley, I don't think Pac/Mosley would have done 1.25 ppv buys nah, and I think Cotto at 145 was tougher than Mosley would have been at an extremely weight drained 142 and of course Arum wanted to keep it in house
 7 years ago '06        #143
philly337 20 heat pts20
space
space
$29,007 | Props total: 10679 10679
 StateProperty88 said:
im saying how was cotto next up? cotto just beat clottey in a split decision and clottey actually landed way more punches, and then you have mosley whooped up on margarito. are you telling me manny would make more money f!ghting cotto then he would f!ghting mosley (and clottey as well). and i didnt say that shane was in negotiations with arum, but he did say that he would do 60/40 as well as 142 is need be to GET THE f!ght TO HAPPEN. manny went with the easier f!ght and ducked mosley in the pro

edit: if floyd did this manny stans would be the first to say that he ducked him...and i wouldnt be able to argue
son are u really sitting here saying mosley would have been a bigger f!ght then cotto the guy who just beat mosley?Come on cuz other then mayweather the biggest f!ght manny could have made was cotto.It's the f!ghter everybody had been trying to get floyd to f!ght for years which he never did (cause cotto was too green ). Cotto's only draw back was his loss to marg which we later found out marg been using bricks in his gloves and then understood cotto was whoppin his a.ss the first half of the f!ght until gettin hit in the face and body with cinderblocks all night finally wore him down. There was no bigger f!ght for manny or cotto at the time other then floyd....same for floyd..no bigger f!ght other then f!ghting cotto or pac

this ain't even debateable....here's a post i made in may 2009 when mosley intially called out pac

philly337 said:
don't even want to see...u don't know how mosley will matchup nowadays and would much rather pac f!ght wait and f!ght cotto,floyd,or even marquez again

Last edited by philly337; 11-20-2010 at 06:54 PM..
 11-20-2010, 06:40 PM         #144
BabyBatterBoy  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mayweathers pus*y a.ss don't want it. he'll back out again.
 11-20-2010, 07:02 PM         #145
MAY LAY LOW  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
mayday mayday.........hes goin down......
 7 years ago '09        #146
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,852 | Props total: 9071 9071
If this f!ght actually goes down....I cant imagine how much those tickets will go for on Ebay :hmm:
 11-21-2010, 12:28 AM         #147
P Griff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
will pac just hand this n*gga's a.ss to him already..
 7 years ago '09        #148
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,206 | Props total: 3527 3527
I like both f!ghters, but if it goes down im putting my money on mayweather.
 11-21-2010, 01:58 AM         #149
little ms riot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I won't be letting go of money for this f!ght....
 7 years ago '05        #150
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 philly337 said:
son are u really sitting here saying mosley would have been a bigger f!ght then cotto the guy who just beat mosley?
manny fought cotto 2 years after that mosley f!ght, and cotto barely beat clottey while mosley dismantled margarito and won the belt that marg took from cotto . yes mosley would of been a bigger f!ght then cotto (i didnt read after that sentence)

Last edited by StateProperty88; 11-21-2010 at 02:58 AM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
163 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
86 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy