Floyd Mayweather JR. Reported to be Finally in Talks to Face Manny Pacquiao in 2011

most viewed right now
 122
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 52
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
80 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #121
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
avatar space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
 StateProperty88 said:
so naive
Please. Enlighten me.
 7 years ago '05        #122
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,873 | Props total: 8394 8394
 CTR said:
Mosley and Pacquaio f!ght would be epic. But I guarantee you if Pacquaio called all the shots, he would f!ght shane. This is why I don't like Bob Arum. And for one thing, Cotto arguably deserved the f!ght more than Mosley, only because Cotto beat Mosley. But all the boxing heads would love to see a Mosley/Pacquiao toe-to-toe brawl. Again, Bob Arum knew that if he fought shane, the revenue would be 50%, but he took all the revenue with the Cotto/Pac f!ght.
mosley openly agreed to 60/40...he ducked him
 7 years ago '05        #123
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,873 | Props total: 8394 8394
 CTR said:
Please. Enlighten me.
see above
 7 years ago '08        #124
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 CTR said:
Mosley and Pacquaio f!ght would be epic. But I guarantee you if Pacquaio called all the shots, he would f!ght shane. This is why I don't like Bob Arum. And for one thing, Cotto arguably deserved the f!ght more than Mosley, only because Cotto beat Mosley. But all the boxing heads would love to see a Mosley/Pacquiao toe-to-toe brawl. Again, Bob Arum knew that if he fought shane, the revenue would be 50%, but he took all the revenue with the Cotto/Pac f!ght.

[pic - click to view]




[video - click to view]




7:00-7:20....He ducked him and you're delusional if you cant read between the lines, the only reason why this f!ght is being made is because they saw his last 2 f!ghts and they know Shane is shot and its just another "name" f!ghter...No real boxing fan wants to f**kin see Shane/Manny right now its a joke
 7 years ago '05        #125
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 984 984
 StateProperty88 said:
mosley openly agreed to 60/40...he ducked him
how did he duck him? Mosley was whoring for the f!ght because Jin took all his money instead he chose to f!ght Cotto who beat Mosley
 11-20-2010, 02:22 PM         #126
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Bea5T said:
Pacquiao won't throw 100 punches per round against floyd

he isnt going to stand infront of him with his guards down and let pac tee-off

Styles makes f!ghts man...watch some older pacman f!ghts where he isnt f!ghting someone without a defense
Floyd will be infinitely harder to hit, but Manny is still going to find a way to throw a lot of punches. The question is does Floyd get overwhelmed by someone who is just as fast and swarms the s**t out of him, or is his defense & counter punching enough to make up for it? Manny would be the hunter all f!ght and Floyd would be the hunted...but can Floyd hit him with enough counters to slow him down or stop him??? We won't know until it happens.


[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

 7 years ago '05        #127
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,873 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Sizzler01 said:
how did he duck him? Mosley was whoring for the f!ght because Jin took all his money instead he chose to f!ght Cotto who beat Mosley
he ducked him because he said he didnt want to f!ght because the money wasnt right...when mosley already gave into 60/40. then weight was a issue and mosley said i'll come down to 142 and manny still turned it down to f!ght...josh clottey , f!ghting josh clottey is more of a payday then f!ghting mosley that just disposed of margarito and got a belt in the process?

he ducked him
 7 years ago '05        #128
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 984 984
 StateProperty88 said:
he ducked him because he said he didnt want to f!ght because the money wasnt right...when mosley already gave into 60/40. then weight was a issue and mosley said i'll come down to 142 and manny still turned it down to f!ght...josh clottey , f!ghting josh clottey is more of a payday then f!ghting mosley that just disposed of margarito and got a belt in the process?

he ducked him
what is Mosley superman? when Pac signed to f!ght Clottey Mosley was already signed to f!ght Berto... you have your dates wrong

just because someone begs you to f!ght them doesn't mean you have to, if thats the case then Floyd has ducked about 100 naggas
 7 years ago '04        #129
thisisgame 
space
avatar space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
Why are ppl talkin about Mosley? Is it official that Mayweather is ducking and dodgeing Pacquiao again? If so Mayweather got some real female tendencies like a loose v*gina.

Pacquiao just fought 1 week ago and he got sh*t to do as a congressman and he already talkin bout who he gonna f!ght next. Mayweather last fought May 1 and doesnt have any other job and still aint talkin bout who he gonna f!ght next. What kinda sh*t is that?
 7 years ago '05        #130
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,873 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Sizzler01 said:
what is Mosley superman? when Pac signed to f!ght Clottey Mosley was already signed to f!ght Berto... you have your dates wrong

just because someone begs you to f!ght them doesn't mean you have to, if thats the case then Floyd has ducked about 100 naggas
you have no idea what your talking about. mosley has been calling out manny since LAST YEAR after the hatton f!ght. mosley was the WW champ because he just beat margarito (the guy that manny just disposed of).

mosley agreed to the money
mosley agreed to the weight
was willing to put the belt up

and manny DUCKED HIM. thats when mosley went to berto which eventually became mayweather, and thats when pacquiao went to cotto
 7 years ago '04        #131
BayBuryYa 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$7,113 | Props total: 5400 5400
I know how y'all Pacquiao stans get down... if Manny dominates Shane, y'all n*ggas BETTER be talkin that same "Shane is old and washed up" s**t y'all were talkin when Floyd schooled him.

Oh wait... y'all will never admit that, just like y'all refuse to admit that Pac has fought nothing but hand picked punching bags lately.
 7 years ago '08        #132
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 22k said:
it's actually the opposite...Pacquiao usually throws around 100 punches per round...Floyd probably throws 30-40. I think if it goes all 12 without either f!ghter being knocked down, Pacquiao would almost be guaranteed a win.

Floyd probably needs to stop Pacquiao to win.


You honestly think Manny would throw 100 punches a round against the best counter punch in boxing? The best counter puncher he's faced was Marquez and not once did he throw 100 punches in a round in both f!ghts..People punch outputs go down when they f!ght Floyd not up...Swarming him with a s**t load of punches just increases the chances of getting dropped, sounds too much like Ricky Hatton
 7 years ago '05        #133
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 984 984
 StateProperty88 said:
you have no idea what your talking about. mosley has been calling out manny since LAST YEAR after the hatton f!ght. mosley was the WW champ because he just beat margarito (the guy that manny just disposed of).

mosley agreed to the money
mosley agreed to the weight
was willing to put the belt up

and manny DUCKED HIM. thats when mosley went to berto which eventually became mayweather, and thats when pacquiao went to cotto
I have no idea what im talking about you just got caught twisting facts and now are in spin mode... agreed with who? they weren't negotiating with him show me where Arum says we are in talks with Mosley... so you're saying by f!ghting the nagga that beat mosley he ducked mosley? and even after that if he wanted the Pac f!ght so bad why did he sign to f!ght Berto the day of the Pac/Cotto f!ght?

even Arum airs him out for that 4 minutes

[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '09        #134
AI34Life 
space
avatar space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
p u s s y floyd better not f**k!n chicken out again, as always.

f*ck that n*gga floyd and all of his d!ckriders.
 7 years ago '05        #135
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 thisisgame said:
Why are ppl talkin about Mosley? Is it official that Mayweather is ducking and dodgeing Pacquiao again? If so Mayweather got some real female tendencies like a loose v*gina.

Pacquiao just fought 1 week ago and he got sh*t to do as a congressman and he already talkin bout who he gonna f!ght next. Mayweather last fought May 1 and doesnt have any other job and still aint talkin bout who he gonna f!ght next. What kinda sh*t is that?
Manny hasnt said s**t


its his management that does it for him
 7 years ago '05        #136
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,873 | Props total: 8394 8394
 Sizzler01 said:
I have no idea what im talking about you just got caught twisting facts and now are in spin mode... agreed with who? they weren't negotiating with him show me where Arum says we are in talks with Mosley... so you're saying by f!ghting the nagga that beat mosley he ducked mosley? and even after that if he wanted the Pac f!ght so bad why did he sign to f!ght Berto the day of the Pac/Cotto f!ght?

even Arum airs him out for that 4 minutes
im saying how was cotto next up? cotto just beat clottey in a split decision and clottey actually landed way more punches, and then you have mosley whooped up on margarito. are you telling me manny would make more money f!ghting cotto then he would f!ghting mosley (and clottey as well). and i didnt say that shane was in negotiations with arum, but he did say that he would do 60/40 as well as 142 is need be to GET THE f!ght TO HAPPEN. manny went with the easier f!ght and ducked mosley in the process

edit: if floyd did this manny stans would be the first to say that he ducked him...and i wouldnt be able to argue
 11-20-2010, 03:32 PM         #137
iQon  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ n*ggas thinkin this report makes anything close to official.

And you n*ggas need to stfu with that Mosley s**t. He's done. Floyd exposed him, Manny woulda did the same so who gives a f**k? Manny/Cotto made waaaay more sense for Top Rank than Manny/Mosley. Just like Floyd/Mosley made more sense for GB to make happen. Let's not act like Floyd didn't duck Cotto for a few years.

 BayBuryYa said:
Oh wait... y'all will never admit that, just like y'all refuse to admit that Pac has fought nothing but hand picked punching bags lately.
And Floyd hasn't hand picked every Golden Boy 135-140 pounder for f!ghts at Welterweight lately?


Last edited by iQon; 11-20-2010 at 03:35 PM..
 11-20-2010, 03:59 PM         #138
100 Rounds  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gottagat said:
malcom X is in heaven smilin down at da young god he is what all shud aspire 2 be

GOAT


wow what an idiot
 11-20-2010, 04:00 PM         #139
100 Rounds  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This s**t needs to happen for the sport of boxing period. I really want this f!ght to happen. s**t will be epic.
 11-20-2010, 04:54 PM         #140
CaliforniaGirl  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 48
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 42
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 40
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 36
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 31
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 19
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy