Floyd Mayweather JR. Reported to be Finally in Talks to Face Manny Pacquiao in 2011

most viewed right now
 94
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 64
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 59
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
113 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 45
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
55 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
thisisgame 
space
avatar space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41

[pic - click to view]



Is Mayweather ready for war??? Pacquiao aint no baby mama or security guard, he gets to throw punches back n*gga, real talk
 7 years ago '05        #102
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 thisisgame said:

[pic - click to view]



Is Mayweather ready for war??? Pacquiao aint no baby mama or security guard, he gets to throw punches back n*gga, real talk
yeah because floyd never fought against someone who could punch back before

 7 years ago '07        #103
Sikdenim13 
space
space
space
$165 | Props total: 0 0
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
BUMP

Where them pac nuthuggers
hahah when mayweather been dodgin this dude?? Come on no one else does a f**king olympics style drug testing, May aint special. And when Pac Man did agree he ran and dodged him again. It was all over yahoo sports and espn. Mayweather saw what pacman been doing to n*ggas faces and dont want no part of that. Now they gonna force him to f!ght him. He left boxing cuz he knew he wold have to f!ght pacman before. Trying to wait til he old .lol Its a joke yall ride for this man and all he does is dodge f!ghts and hand picks them.
 7 years ago '04        #104
Polk County 
space
avatar space
space
$1,060 | Props total: 147 147
my barber talkin' bout he'll bet $100 on Pac man, Im thinkin' to myself,"this muhf**ka must not know boxing!"
 7 years ago '04        #105
Keystone 
space
avatar space
space
$2,593 | Props total: 84 84
 thisisgame said:

[pic - click to view]



Is Mayweather ready for war??? Pacquiao aint no baby mama or security guard, he gets to throw punches back n*gga, real talk
hatton-just stood there
margarito-came right at him
oscar-just stood there
cotto-came right at him
diaz-just stood there
berrara-came right at him
morales-just stood there

did i miss anything?
 11-20-2010, 01:47 PM         #106
dropkicknu  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pac man just won me over with this


[video - click to view]


 7 years ago '05        #107
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
No one wants to see mosley f!ght anymore

this s**t is a joke
 7 years ago '04        #108
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
avatar space
space
$33,275 | Props total: 2845 2845
Nobody wanna see Sugar Mosley get his a.ss kicked.. man I hope Floyd and Pac happens so Mayweather can get an easy win, and prove he is the best
 7 years ago '05        #109
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 thisisgame said:

[pic - click to view]



Is Mayweather ready for war??? Pacquiao aint no baby mama or security guard, he gets to throw punches back n*gga, real talk
lmao I bet you couldn't even name half the people on there when you first saw the pic
 7 years ago '05        #110
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
avatar space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
 Sikdenim13 said:
hahah when mayweather been dodgin this dude?? Come on no one else does a f**king olympics style drug testing, May aint special. And when Pac Man did agree he ran and dodged him again. It was all over yahoo sports and espn. Mayweather saw what pacman been doing to n*ggas faces and dont want no part of that. Now they gonna force him to f!ght him. He left boxing cuz he knew he wold have to f!ght pacman before. Trying to wait til he old .lol Its a joke yall ride for this man and all he does is dodge f!ghts and hand picks them.


Agreed. Pacquiao never dodged no one. Emmanuel Steward even recognized this.
 7 years ago '08        #111
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
My god he dodged Shane the 1st f**kin time
 11-20-2010, 02:00 PM         #112
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Keystone said:
hatton-just stood there
margarito-came right at him
oscar-just stood there
cotto-came right at him
diaz-just stood there
berrara-came right at him
morales-just stood there

did i miss anything?

actually you did

clottey-human heavy bag


[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



Last edited by 22k; 11-20-2010 at 02:03 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #113
StateProperty88 34 heat pts34
space
avatar space
space
$39,884 | Props total: 8408 8408
 CTR said:


Agreed. Pacquiao never dodged no one. Emmanuel Steward even recognized this.
so naive
 7 years ago '06        #114
hooligun 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$20,301 | Props total: 538 538
paq gonna have to knock out floyd... if it goes 12 then floyd will win.
 7 years ago '04        #115
A.G 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$39,412 | Props total: 3477 3477
 P. Dedos said:
if thats the case then why am i always rooting for money mayweather



you trying to say im mexican
There's only one "Mexicutioner"
 7 years ago '04        #116
thisisgame 
space
avatar space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
 Bea5T said:
lmao I bet you couldn't even name half the people on there when you first saw the pic
Everyone on there is a hall of famer except for Diaz and Clottey. Diaz had a title when Pac fought him and Clottey was a top 5 welterweight when Pac fought him so what u tommbout?

Pac is on a warpath and Mayweather is ducking and dodgeing. His last two f!ghts was against his girlfriend and a security guard both of whom didnt throw back. First thing that n*gga do after every f!ght is thank god but he goes around doing stupid sh*t like that? Hes a hypocrite and a punk b*tch but only real n*ggas can see it

Pac runs boxing n*gga, Floyd just runs LMAO


[pic - click to view]

 11-20-2010, 02:11 PM         #117
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hooligun said:
paq gonna have to knock out floyd... if it goes 12 then floyd will win.
it's actually the opposite...Pacquiao usually throws around 100 punches per round...Floyd probably throws 30-40. I think if it goes all 12 without either f!ghter being knocked down, Pacquiao would almost be guaranteed a win.

Floyd probably needs to stop Pacquiao to win.
 7 years ago '06        #118
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$6,784 | Props total: 469 469
 DylanSpitsFiya said:
I'll believe it when I'm listening to Detox as they are signing the contract live on ESPN.
If Detox doesn't drop. Can we say the same quote by adding R.E.D. Album & TM 103?
 7 years ago '05        #119
Bea5T 137 heat pts137
space
avatar space
space
$20,515 | Props total: 206 206
 22k said:
it's actually the opposite...Pacquiao usually throws around 100 punches per round...Floyd probably throws 30-40. I think if it goes all 12 without either f!ghter being knocked down, Pacquiao would almost be guaranteed a win.

Floyd probably needs to stop Pacquiao to win.
Pacquiao won't throw 100 punches per round against floyd

he isnt going to stand infront of him with his guards down and let pac tee-off

Styles makes f!ghts man...watch some older pacman f!ghts where he isnt f!ghting someone without a defense
 7 years ago '05        #120
CTR 376 heat pts376
space
avatar space
space
$2,976 | Props total: 5 5
 Main Event said:
My god he dodged Shane the 1st f**kin time
Mosley and Pacquaio f!ght would be epic. But I guarantee you if Pacquaio called all the shots, he would f!ght shane. This is why I don't like Bob Arum. And for one thing, Cotto arguably deserved the f!ght more than Mosley, only because Cotto beat Mosley. But all the boxing heads would love to see a Mosley/Pacquiao toe-to-toe brawl. Again, Bob Arum knew that if he fought shane, the revenue would be 50%, but he took all the revenue with the Cotto/Pac f!ght.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 27
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
84 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
82 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
95 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 11
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
29 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 8
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
164 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
93 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy