Floyd Mayweather JR. Reported to be Finally in Talks to Face Manny Pacquiao in 2011

most viewed right now
 185
50 Cent screenshots Holyfathersteve’s thread
170 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 174
Jeezy – American Dream (ft. Kendrick Lamar & J. Cole)
90 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 154
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 119
Here is what Disney now owns.
25 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
avatar space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
don't play with my emotions like this :(
 11-19-2010, 08:21 PM         #22
malikmoore9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Floyd is such a genius its unreal. You would have thought this guy got a harvard education in finance. Think about it like this even though Manny beat a clown in Margarito it was enough competition to make the f!ght between him and Floyd worth more in revenue. But he is coming in before Manny gets real stupid and f!ghts Shane who could possibly beat him and Mayweather would never get the big payday.
 7 years ago '06        #23
jj01 
space
avatar space
space
$44,956 | Props total: 4678 4678
until pacroid agrees to take the tests randomly, this means nothing.
 7 years ago '05        #24
klew 227 heat pts227
space
avatar space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
Mayweather is gonna have Hopkins and the whole hood behind him!
 11-19-2010, 08:22 PM         #25
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CentsCuZ said:
I was literally about to post this.
 11-19-2010, 08:26 PM         #26
little ms riot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
don't play with my emotions like this :(






I've stopped expecting... if this happens for real I'll be sincerely surprised
 11-19-2010, 08:28 PM         #27
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
my prediction is that Manny compromises even more and it still doesn't get signed, but we'll see.
 7 years ago '04        #28
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 malikmoore9 said:
Floyd is such a genius its unreal. You would have thought this guy got a harvard education in finance. Think about it like this even though Manny beat a clown in Margarito it was enough competition to make the f!ght between him and Floyd worth more in revenue. But he is coming in before Manny gets real stupid and f!ghts Shane who could possibly beat him and Mayweather would never get the big payday.
???

Mayweather can f!ght a way less riskier opponent and still make about the same money he would f!ghting Pacquaio...Floyd knows a Pac f!ght is risky as hell and a loss would k!ll big future (easier f!ghts) paydays.
 11-19-2010, 08:40 PM         #29
malikmoore9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
???

Mayweather can f!ght a way less riskier opponent and still make about the same money he would f!ghting Pacquaio...Floyd knows a Pac f!ght is risky as hell and a loss would k!ll big future (easier f!ghts) paydays
Think about it Floyd knew that Money would be good if he would have fought Manny after Clottey but think about the payday he would recieve after k!lling Shane and Manny beating Margarito. I personally think that Floyd should wait to see if Manny f!ghting Shane would bring in even more cash flow. Manny wants half and Floyd felt like Manny f!ghting Clottey is not deservant of half the purse.
 7 years ago '04        #30
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 malikmoore9 said:
Think about it Floyd knew that Money would be good if he would have fought Manny after Clottey but think about the payday he would recieve after k!lling Shane and Manny beating Margarito. I personally think that Floyd should wait to see if Manny f!ghting Shane would bring in even more cash flow. Manny wants half and Floyd felt like Manny f!ghting Clottey is not deservant of half the purse.
ur missing the point tho...
Mayweather and Pacquaio are both cash cow kings who share the throne. Mayweather made a guaranteed $22.5 million against Mosley PLUS ppv percentage, where as Mosley only got 6 or 7 million. If Floyd f!ghts Pac, they are calling for a 50/50 split which means Mayweather may end up with around the same amount he did for the Mosley f!ght, which in reality was a less riskier f!ght then Mosley (still a good win nonetheless).
 7 years ago '04        #31
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
avatar space
space
$49,425 | Props total: 6454 6454
the detox of boxing
 7 years ago '04        #32
DubA169 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,737 | Props total: 0 0
Race waaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrr
 7 years ago '04        #33
igotgame4ya 
space
avatar space
space
$1,858 | Props total: 19 19
Money May, 2011.
 7 years ago '09        #34
akverse47 442 heat pts442
space
avatar space
space
$5,554 | Props total: 4951 4951
i'll believe it when the f!ght is signed
 7 years ago '04        #35
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,323 | Props total: 2472 2472
 little ms riot said:
I just hope this time everything would be good. Third time's a charm.
i hope ur right
 7 years ago '04        #36
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,323 | Props total: 2472 2472
 justinjones said:
the detox of boxing
been sayin this...maybe theyll drop the same day/week
 7 years ago '10        #37
Gottagat 
space
avatar space
space
$11,644 | Props total: 218 218
 little ms riot said:




I've stopped expecting... if this happens for real I'll be sincerely surprised
why u got may in ur avy dont u love pac wtf

manny might die in da ring dat day he dont want dat beef bruh
 7 years ago '05        #38
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 996 996
 EscoNore said:
ur missing the point tho...
Mayweather and Pacquaio are both cash cow kings who share the throne. Mayweather made a guaranteed $22.5 million against Mosley PLUS ppv percentage, where as Mosley only got 6 or 7 million. If Floyd f!ghts Pac, they are calling for a 50/50 split which means Mayweather may end up with around the same amount he did for the Mosley f!ght, which in reality was a less riskier f!ght then Mosley (still a good win nonetheless).
nah they are both clearing 40 million easily
 11-19-2010, 09:28 PM         #39
little ms riot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Talking bout 30-40 mil like it was just a few hundred. They're really in a league of their own
 7 years ago '08        #40
CarmeloStarks 93 heat pts93
space
avatar space
space
$9,187 | Props total: 971 971
we all know what happened the last time Floyd Mayweather fought an undefeated f!ghter


[pic - click to view]



has Mr.Hatton been tha same????


[pic - click to view]

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
71 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 39
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
84 comments
24 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
197 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Who is she!!
18 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
54 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
274 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy