"Put Your Hands Up to the Constellations"

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
53 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-20-2010, 07:10 PM         #101
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I think some of you immature posters need to realize that Screwhead isn't wrong in what he's saying. If you actually read what he posted, he has a lot of intelligent insight to a lot of the implications Kanye's album may have.

I personally think the album's satanic undertone speaks more toward the generally satanic direction this world is headed in rather than his personal satanic ritual. However, the evidence presented by Screwhead does bring up a few good points, although I think "Lost In The World/Who Will Survive in America" is a far more sinister song than Devil In A Blue Dress. But then again...you never know right?

I'm still going to buy Kanye's album and I'm still a fan of Kanye's work.
 7 years ago '05        #102
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
There's nothing satanic about it. /thread.
Shhon gave props

7 years ago '04        #103
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 JaiMega said:
There's nothing satanic about it. /thread.
There's no proof given (as usual).

/mouth.
Shhon slapped this ish

7 years ago '10        #104
jayjay2 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,408 | Props total: 2275 2275
Screwhead you done it again man... Props for this
 7 years ago '06        #105
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3707 3707
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
This s**t is retarded...

And Im far from a "sheep", but until you have HARD PROOF and not some half a.ss circumstantial evidence that you try to twist to make it seem as "truth", then aint nobody trying to hear this bulls**t.

"OHHHHHHH NOOOO HE SAID CONSTELLATIONS INSTEAD OF SKY HE'S PERFORMING A RITUAL".. f**k outta here.. weirdo.

Uh put your hands to the constellations
They way you look should be a sin, you my sensation
I know I’m preaching to the congregation
We love Jesus but you done learned a lot from Satan

I mean a n-gga did a lot of waiting
We aint married but tonight I need some consummation

[Kanye West]
May the Lord forgive us
May the God’s be with us
And that magic hour I seen good christians make rash decisions

When the sun go down its the magic hour
The magic hour
And outta all the colours that are still up the skies
You got green on your mind

Brush up on your magik smart dumb a.ss niccas.... yall minds are so closed to what you see on a day by day bases... or in your immediate circumference, hood... school.. jobs.. etc.

I doubt yall know wiccans... or know anything about pagan ritualz... but before you shoot down someone make sure you know what the funk your talking about...

be informed .... not ignorant. Just because YOU can't concieve your fav rappers being into witchcraft doesn't mean they aren't... lol been saying these dudes are OTO members.. yall keep sayin illum.. but they are frat members. STop spreading misinfo, it takes the sheep off path..

go read a book

[pic - click to view]

A Time For Magick: Planetary Hours For Meditations, Rituals and Spells [Paperback]

http://www.amazon.com/Time-Magick-Planetary-Meditations-Rituals/dp/156718622X
or
A Witches' Bible: The Complete Witches' Handbook

[pic - click to view]

Learn about spells...

Memorize the following and you too could be a gay fish...

Magick Hours
Sun Sunday
Moon Monday
Mars Tuesday
Mercury Wednesday
Jupiter Thursday
Venus Friday
Saturn Saturday
The planetary hours are based on an ancient astrological system, the Chaldean order of the planets. This is the sequence: Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Sun, Venus, Mercury, Moon, then repeating endlessly Saturn, Jupiter, etc.

The Chaldean order indicates the relative orbital velocity of the planets. From a heliocentric perspective this sequence also indicates the relative distance of the planets from the center of their orbits, i.e., the distance of the planets from the Sun (with the Sun switching places with the Earth in the sequence) and the distance of the Moon from the Earth. From a traditional geocentric perspective the Chaldean order also shows the arrangement of the planetary spheres.
The planetary hours are not the same as the sixty minute hours beginning at midnight that we use for normal timekeeping. The planetary days are divided into twenty four planetary hours with the first hour of the day beginning at sunrise and the last hour of the day ending at sunrise of the next planetary day. The period that extends from sunrise to sunset (daylight) is divided into twelve hours and the period extending from sunset to sunrise of the next day (nighttime) is also divided into twelve hours giving the twenty four hours of the planetary day.

Accordingly, as the duration of daylight and darkness varies except at the Vernal and Autumnal Equinoxes, on a particular planetary day the length of the hours of the day will differ from the length of the hours of the night.

The days and hours should be observed for your rites of Magick, which can greatly influence your success or failure. To get a more accurate time according to your region and time zone visit the US Naval Observatory.

Morning-

Daylight hours are best for matters of the conscious mind, including magic for leadership, intelligence and all cognitive functions. The Sun is a welcome friend to chase any shadows that may be hiding in our lives. It is regarded as a beneficial sign of divine blessing when it shines on any special occasion. Mystical pursuits during daylight hours can be empowered when combined with a southerly wind.

Night-

The intuitive, emotional self, maternal nature, healing, fertility, and Moon magic area all part of the charm of the night. Wishing on stars, dreams, the eternal nature of the spirit, and ancient mysteries come into play once the Sun has set. If your observance can incorporate the west wind, all the better. This breeze is filled with flowing water and peacefulness.

Dawn-

Beginning any ritual, spell or celebration at dawn commemorates a new beginning, freshens, warmth and renewed hope. An especially potent time for Spring observances. Magic performed at dawn can also be accentuated by working with an easterly wind, blowing from the horizon where the Sun rises.

Dusk-

Closing and ending are the messages dusk brings. But this finality is not without promise. Dusk marks a temporary change toward darkness. It is a time to look within oneself and ponder universal truths. It is an excellent time to perform rites which mark the passage of a loved one, intense personal transitions, or to mark the end of any cycle. Magic performed at dusk is aided by the northerly wind, which is cool, brining heated matters to rest and an opportunity to reconsider our actions.

Midnight and Noon-

Commonly called the "in-between" hours (or "tween-times"), hanging between night and day. The most active times for elemental creatures such as the fairy folk and disincarnate spirits. Excellent for all magic pertaining to positive modifications in your life, endings and beginnings.

The following verse .... man as it gets darker out here.... it makes more and more sense.

Eph 6:12: For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world-rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

I hope dude is living it up right now...

Revelation 21:8 (New International Version)

8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the s3xually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

and thats my church for today.... now to update my fantasy football rosters n go 2 sleep...

Last edited by sunsetnVine; 11-21-2010 at 03:26 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #106
Pr0pa_Sh0rti 
space
space
$4,993 | Props total: 10 10
Please just stop with this illuminati bs. The man said a nice line on the best song of his newest album and the religious freaks wanna reach so hard they clutching at straws.
 7 years ago '04        #107
space
space
Hopefully, people read up on the Chaldean order of planets and King Solomon the "magician"

sunsetnVine said:
Uh put your hands to the constellations
They way you look should be a sin, you my sensation
I know I’m preaching to the congregation
We love Jesus but you done learned a lot from Satan

I mean a n-gga did a lot of waiting
We aint married but tonight I need some consummation

[Kanye West]
May the Lord forgive us
May the God’s be with us
And that magic hour I seen good christians make rash decisions

When the sun go down its the magic hour
The magic hour
And outta all the colours that are still up the skies
You got green on your mind

sunsetnVine said:
Brush up on your magik smart dumb a.ss niccas.... yall minds are so closed to what you see on a day by day bases... or in your immediate circumference, hood... school.. jobs.. etc.

I doubt yall know wiccans... or know anything about pagan ritualz... but before you shoot down someone make sure you know what the funk your talking about...

be informed .... not ignorant. Just because YOU can't concieve your fav rappers being into witchcraft doesn't mean they aren't... lol been saying these dudes are OTO members.. yall keep sayin illum.. but they are frat members. STop spreading misinfo, it takes the sheep off path..

sunsetnVine said:
The following verse .... man as it gets darker out here.... it makes more and more sense.

Eph 6:12: For our wrestling is not against flesh and blood, but against the principalities, against the powers, against the world-rulers of this darkness, against the spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places.

I hope dude is living it up right now...

Revelation 21:8 (New International Version)

8 But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the s3xually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”
Shhon slapped this ish

7 years ago '05        #108
JaiMega 
space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Kanye is a witch now?

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #109
space
space
 JaiMega said:
Kanye is a witch now?

[pic - click to view]

Kids stories, huh?

(Kids stories promoting witchcraft, at that?)

Shhon gave props

7 years ago '04        #110
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
Yo Screwhead, out of curiousity, do you listen to this album?
Shhon gave props

11-22-2010, 12:35 PM         #111
proof1984 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I guess working a 9-5 would make you apart of the Illuminati? cuz u got alot of time on your hands
Shhon gave props

11-22-2010, 06:04 PM         #112
JaeRell 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kanye's album is dope. :cool-smiley-009:
 7 years ago '06        #113
modalee 5 heat pts
space
space
$15,789 | Props total: 2308 2308
too many paranoid personality disorders on BX these days
Shhon gave props

11-22-2010, 06:42 PM         #114
Cashius_Slay 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All that research for something so stupid? You didnt get the basic concept of it meaning to put your hands up?

"Aint nothin worse than a smart dumb n*gga" - Katt Williams
 7 years ago '04        #115
space
space
 proof1984 said:
I guess working a 9-5 would make you apart of the Illuminati? cuz u got alot of time on your hands
 J.R. Hyphy said:
shut the f**k up n*gga. damn.
 modalee said:
too many paranoid personality disorders on BX these days

[pic - click to view]

Shhon gave props

7 years ago '04        #116
space
space
 Cashius_Slay said:
All that research for something so stupid? You didnt get the basic concept of it meaning to put your hands up?

"Aint nothin worse than a smart dumb n*gga" - Katt Williams
It's convenient using the easy, 2-second answer to explain things.

Isn't it?
 7 years ago '04        #117
space
space
 Blazze One said:
Yo Screwhead, out of curiousity, do you listen to this album?
I heard the song this line is in from hearing the album.
 7 years ago '09        #118
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
Screw and vine shut it down lol and these I understand why some people so rude when they explain to some of yall n*ggas when s**t is put in yall face all some of yall counter with is your stupid or your ignorant or stupid conspiracy theorists gtfoh. Do yall even know they meaning of what a theory is? They just threw conspiracy in front of it to make it seem bad if u look up conspiracy u get a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose: He joined the conspiracy to overthrow the government. Do you see the irony in the sentence they also used smh.
 7 years ago '06        #119
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,756 | Props total: 3707 3707
 JaiMega said:
Kanye is a witch now?

[pic - click to view]

No.... most likely an magick practicing o.t.o. frat member like the other 60 percent of the industry... honestly I dnt know why people get butt hurt over their fav artist being exposed 4 being in fraternities n wichcraft. Its not like they aare hiding it anymore.

Man... and for the last time blk folk aren't in illum bloodlines.....
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
129 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago