"Put Your Hands Up to the Constellations"

most viewed right now
 76
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
129 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 66
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
41 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
48 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #61
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
You are reaching hard, who cares what day an artist decides to release their music?
 7 years ago '04        #62
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 JaiMega said:
You are reaching hard, who cares what day an artist decides to release their music?
Proof?
 7 years ago '04        #63
dblock278 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,622 | Props total: 7 7
 Ghost Writer said:
But wait...are you really telling me that if I raise my hand to the "constellations" I'm worshiping the devil just because Kanye says so (even though he really doesn't say so. some weirdo on the internet did). Wouldn't it make more sense that if I didn't know about that, I would simply just be raising my hands? So are you telling me everyone that has ever raised their hands is worshiping the devil?

Unless Kanye says "raise your hands to the constellations in order to worship the devil" than I'm pretty sure I'm good homie.
don't worship the creation, worship the creator
 11-19-2010, 07:15 PM         #64
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
Even though it isn't the holidays yet.

Thanksgiving isn't until the 25th.
sales lol ,nows the time to shop esp for music ,nobody waits online in a best buy on black friday for cd's lol,Get it done now,this been a marketing tool for years even though the cd game is dying
 7 years ago '04        #65
#1nasfan 
space
avatar space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
Do Y'all realize you make this religion seem so much more cool and interesting than christianity.
 7 years ago '05        #66
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
It's starting to seem more complex and interesting when Screwhead's crying about it.
 7 years ago '10        #67
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,302 | Props total: 1495 1495
 Left Hook said:
I doubt many people - while listening to Devil In A New Dress - put their hands up to the constellations. It's a slow a.ss song that doesn't require much participating movement from the listener. And those who did, did so to raise their hands up just like every other normal human being when they listen to a song.

The Illuminati doesn't exist, and even if they did exist, Kanye isn't in it. Even if he is in it, he's not doing anything to make me want to worship some dark entity. I'm a Christian and I can judge for myself what is and isn't "healthy" music. Stop reading into it; Kanye in the Illuminati? Dude can't even keep his emotions in check on national TV, so how the hell is he going to influence millions to become Satan's pawns?

I used to buy into all the Illuminati conspiracy theories, but now I see through all the B.S.. How are these songs even brainwashing me? Some of the content may be demoralising, and they may promote values and beliefs that aren't exactly "holy," but I'm not going to place that under the Illuminati umbrella. There are many underground rappers that promote violence and other weird, spooky arts and they sure as hell aren't inductees of the Illuminati.

Kanye just WANTS to be looked at as an intriguing, mysterious, powerful figure. He wants the mysticism of the Illuminati to surround his music; the guy loves the attention you're all giving him. He acts like he's in the Illuminati because he knows you'll all buy into it. Hell, if I was a rapper, I would too.

So what if these rappers cover up one eye and let the other eye stare into the camera? It's not hypnotizing me to do anything. I'm not buying Kanye's CD and I sure as hell am not buying the Jay-Z book nor the Rihanna album. The Rihanna album was trash; the Jay-Z book is a gimmick and while the Kanye CD is dope, it's not a mandatory purchase.

Don't let all this artsy fartsy pseudo-symbolism crap from all these artists deter you from real life problems. Stop being so damn scared of the Illuminati - live your life, because the Illuminati, even if it exists, does not affect your life in any way.

Put your hands up to the constellations, it's a beautiful life, and God made the stars to light up the sky line every night for you to bask in. You're not worshipping Satan; there is no ritual. You're just enjoying nature's gifts, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Best post in the thread. Congrats
 7 years ago '08        #68
lifetimez 
space
avatar space
space
$2,807 | Props total: 0 0
It's sad that there's so many people that take posts like this seriously.


Btw: You do know that the Tuesday release date isn't set in stone right? It's simply the most popular day to release; countless albums/DVDs/games have been released on Mondays and Fridays.
 7 years ago '04        #69
nicoled985 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$14,323 | Props total: 4301 4301
 Left Hook said:
I doubt many people - while listening to Devil In A New Dress - put their hands up to the constellations. It's a slow a.ss song that doesn't require much participating movement from the listener. And those who did, did so to raise their hands up just like every other normal human being when they listen to a song.

The Illuminati doesn't exist, and even if they did exist, Kanye isn't in it. Even if he is in it, he's not doing anything to make me want to worship some dark entity. I'm a Christian and I can judge for myself what is and isn't "healthy" music. Stop reading into it; Kanye in the Illuminati? Dude can't even keep his emotions in check on national TV, so how the hell is he going to influence millions to become Satan's pawns?

I used to buy into all the Illuminati conspiracy theories, but now I see through all the B.S.. How are these songs even brainwashing me? Some of the content may be demoralising, and they may promote values and beliefs that aren't exactly "holy," but I'm not going to place that under the Illuminati umbrella. There are many underground rappers that promote violence and other weird, spooky arts and they sure as hell aren't inductees of the Illuminati.

Kanye just WANTS to be looked at as an intriguing, mysterious, powerful figure. He wants the mysticism of the Illuminati to surround his music; the guy loves the attention you're all giving him. He acts like he's in the Illuminati because he knows you'll all buy into it. Hell, if I was a rapper, I would too.

So what if these rappers cover up one eye and let the other eye stare into the camera? It's not hypnotizing me to do anything. I'm not buying Kanye's CD and I sure as hell am not buying the Jay-Z book nor the Rihanna album. The Rihanna album was trash; the Jay-Z book is a gimmick and while the Kanye CD is dope, it's not a mandatory purchase.

Don't let all this artsy fartsy pseudo-symbolism crap from all these artists deter you from real life problems. Stop being so damn scared of the Illuminati - live your life, because the Illuminati, even if it exists, does not affect your life in any way.

Put your hands up to the constellations, it's a beautiful life, and God made the stars to light up the sky line every night for you to bask in. You're not worshipping Satan; there is no ritual. You're just enjoying nature's gifts, and there's nothing wrong with that.
propss
 7 years ago '05        #70
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18

[pic - click to view]



Live your life people, stop logging on to f**king infowars.com
 7 years ago '04        #71
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 JaiMega said:

[pic - click to view]



Live your life people, stop logging on to f**king infowars.com
at infowars.com.

Idiot.
 7 years ago '05        #72
JaiMega 
space
avatar space
space
$15,133 | Props total: 18 18
Who was the one who kept posting articles with that source until you were told not to?

Oh right, you.
 7 years ago '04        #73
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 JaiMega said:
Who was the one who kept posting articles with that source until you were told not to?

Oh right, you.
And.....when was this?
 11-20-2010, 12:39 AM         #74
Everest 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who cares if he worships the sun and moon? Thats his choice right? is it stopping any of our lives, money, happiness, etc? If not, then i really dont care, gather your chips and stop wasting time on research about this illuminat/occult bulls**t. IT HAS been around for centuries and will continue to exist. We only have a handful of years in this f**ked up world so make the most of it and stop worrying about forces that we'll never be able to understand completely.
 7 years ago '04        #75
killahhops 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$883 | Props total: 150 150
Why did I cone in this thread? Better yet why did I even post here? Satan is that you? Are you making my thumbs type this? Kanye plan must be in motion






:)
 11-20-2010, 01:26 AM         #76
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Sounds plausible.
 7 years ago '04        #77
nicoled985 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$14,323 | Props total: 4301 4301
Satannn, satannn, satannn.... It's funny how the TS didn't mention the most blatant part of the song in his first post. Kanye gets a kick out of this...
 11-20-2010, 01:35 AM         #78
Dangerously 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 nicoled985 said:
Satannn, satannn, satannn.... It's funny how the TS didn't mention the most blatant part of the song in his first post. Kanye gets a kick out of this...
I'm surprised they didn't break down "All of The Lights" featuring the "Alleged Illuminati All-Stars".
 7 years ago '04        #79
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
avatar space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 nicoled985 said:
Satannn, satannn, satannn.... It's funny how the TS didn't mention the most blatant part of the song in his first post. Kanye gets a kick out of this...
I don't remember the song verbatim, I haven't heard it in a while.

Thanks for pointing it out, though.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 19
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 14
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
41 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 9
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
66 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 4
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 4
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 3
audio inside Quavo & Nicki Minaj “She For Keeps”
19 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy