"Put Your Hands Up to the Constellations"

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
234 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
248 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 Ghost Writer said:
Why are you illuminati heads so good at dodging points? Why would he want help? What is he trying to accomplish? Why would more "energy" matter? Why is that considered more energy? Raising hands is the source of energy?

You say so is food and water? Exactly. What the f**k is wrong with worshiping that which is responsible for our well being? Even though I refuse to admit that anyone actually would worship those things.

Who cares if the Freemasonary exists? Answer my question...do you believe the devil exists? Because if you don't, then all this effort you've put into exposing the "illuminati" is beyond pointless. Everything you're saying is about Kanye using all this s**t to worship the devil. Not only can that easily be debated but if the Devil doesn't exist in your eyes then what the f**k do you care what this psycho is doing?

Please actually answer my questions if you want me to consider anything you say is valuable. Please don't respond with "I don't care what you think" because obviously you do or else you wouldn't be trying to spread knowledge (that always seems to be the most common answer to stopping this) and obviously I somewhat care too.
You haven't answered or proven wrong any of my points, it is you who is dodging points.

How about you prove me wrong on something I said first?
 7 years ago '10        #42
ThRoWeD MaN LaN 2 heat pts
space
space
$3,306 | Props total: 1497 1497
the illuminated symbols work REALLY well... this n*gga album comes out Monday, I didn't kno' that and I'm pretty sure you guys try to mean well but you guys might as be apart of his street team with the promo you're givin' him....

and are rappers the only "illuminati puppets"... why do I never see such threads about Rock artists, or artists from another genre
 7 years ago '04        #43
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
This occult s**t is outta hand and annoying now. So you mean to tell me that people who took the reference to putting your hands up are actually participating in a ritual? How do you know Kanye didn't just say that as a reference and someone like yourself did research that made it appear like an illuminati reference? And if he and others want to worship the Sun/Moon/Stars, who cares. I follow Christianity, but who am I to judge someone for their beliefs.
As far as the album dropping Monday, that's odd but Lloyd Banks, Nicki, Jay-z (go figure), and Ne-Yo are all dropping albums that same day.
Another thing, if all of these artists have been putting this symbolism in their music for decades, howcome no one's been brainwashed yet? What's supposed to happen when we listen to the whole discography of an "illuminati" artist?
 7 years ago '04        #44
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
Typical...You haven't asked me any questions homie? You are the one providing information. Therefore, the people you are presenting the information to, especially information this controversial, should have every right to ask questions and you should be more than happy to answer them.
My last two responses to you were filled with points that you have yet to answer or prove wrong.

Once information is presented, it is time to start comparing facts.

Ghost Writer said:
I love how I respectfully asked you to answer my question yet you follow suit with Michael Moore and dodge them. Why is it my obligation to prove you wrong?
Because you're the one saying I'm wrong.

I'm not perfect like anyone else, but if you're going to say my statements and info are of no relevance, I would like you to prove me wrong with information.

It's only fair.

It's simple to pass judgment and move on.

Ghost Writer said:
I never once tried to "prove" anything.

I am hopeful that will change, though.

Ghost Writer said:
I simply provided questions with hopes for me to gain insight into how individuals like yourself mentally operate.
And I answered those previous questions.

I'd like to see some information you have that validates your constant pessimism.

Ghost Writer said:
Like I said in my last post....It's funny how your main goal and remedy to all this nonsense is exposure said occurrences, however, when presented with questions asked by those not in the know you attack. I always hear, from people like you, the best way to stop all this is to spread knowledge.
Spreading information is what it takes for anyone to learn something new.

I posted my information, where's yours?

Ghost Writer said:
How can I spread the knowledge when the people possessing this knowledge fail to substantially provide it?
The knowledge I'm providing is in the information I posted to compliment it.

Look into what I'm posting, and learn more about it, and if you find information contradicting what I'm saying, I'd like to see it.

Ghost Writer said:
You created a post with the intent to inform yet refuse to finish the job. Once again, I am not attacking but simply searching for a resolution in something for which my perspective currently differs.
Start with looking into Albert Pike's "Morals and Dogma":

& Albert Mackey's "Encyclopedia of Freemasonry":

And start reading them.

After that, ask away.
 11-19-2010, 03:46 PM         #45
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
It's one thing to appreciate the Sun, Moon, and stars, it is another to idolize/worship them.

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me."
would you consider astrology worshiping the planets? or would you consider it signs for individuality?
 7 years ago '04        #46
space
space
 ThRoWeD MaN LaN said:
the illuminated symbols work REALLY well... this n*gga album comes out Monday, I didn't kno' that and I'm pretty sure you guys try to mean well but you guys might as be apart of his street team with the promo you're givin' him....
Not everything is about business, unlike the music biz.

ThRoWeD MaN LaN said:
and are rappers the only "illuminati puppets"...
Of course not.

Who said that they were?

ThRoWeD MaN LaN said:
why do I never see such threads about Rock artists, or artists from another genre
This is the Hip Hop Spot, last time I checked.

Although some posts have been made about Lady Gaga and a few others.

I posted a thread about Pink Floyd a few months ago, and it was ignored.

Last edited by Screwhead; 11-19-2010 at 03:52 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #47
space
space
 soundtrackk said:
would you consider astrology worshiping the planets? or would you consider it signs for individuality?
Personally, I consider astrology to be interesting, but I don't put a personal philosophy behind it.

Freemasonry is a different story.
 7 years ago '07        #48
Cartel-Clipz 28 heat pts28
space
space
$29,383 | Props total: 21478 21478
oh lawd...
 7 years ago '04        #49
space
space
 Blazze One said:
This occult s**t is outta hand and annoying now. So you mean to tell me that people who took the reference to putting your hands up are actually participating in a ritual?
In this case (and Jay-Z, and others), yes.

I posted information explaining why in the first post.

I a.ssume you didn't read it.

Blazze One said:
How do you know Kanye didn't just say that as a reference and someone like yourself did research that made it appear like an illuminati reference?
I referenced Moon worship, Osirus/Isis worship, and Freemasonry.

I didn't say "Illuminati reference."

Blazze One said:
And if he and others want to worship the Sun/Moon/Stars, who cares.
And if they want others to do it as well (without them knowing it)?

Blazze One said:
I follow Christianity, but who am I to judge someone for their beliefs.
It has nothing to do with judging others for their beliefs.

It's about pointing out when they are encouraging OTHERS to do so without their knowledge.

Blazze One said:
As far as the album dropping Monday, that's odd but Lloyd Banks, Nicki, Jay-z (go figure), and Ne-Yo are all dropping albums that same day.
Something to think about, considering the decades and centuries-old info contained in this thread.

Blazze One said:
Another thing, if all of these artists have been putting this symbolism in their music for decades, how come no one's been brainwashed yet?
Blindly believing whatever the artist says, and following them regardless, especially when they lie to people......looks/sounds like brainwashing to me.

Blazze One said:
What's supposed to happen when we listen to the whole discography of an "illuminati" artist?
Listening to music is listening to music.

It all depends if you're REALLY listening, not just hearing.
 7 years ago '04        #50
space
space
 Cartel-Clipz said:
oh lawd...
 7 years ago '04        #51
Blazze One 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,230 | Props total: 13 13
 Screwhead said:
In this case (and Jay-Z, and others), yes.

I posted information explaining why in the first post.

I a.ssume you didn't read it.

I referenced Moon worship, Osirus/Isis worship, and Freemasonry.

I didn't say "Illuminati reference."

And if they want others to do it as well (without them knowing it)?

It has nothing to do with judging others for their beliefs.

It's about pointing out when they are encouraging OTHERS to do so without their knowledge.

Something to think about, considering the decades and centuries-old info contained in this thread.

Blindly believing whatever the artist says, and following them regardless, especially when they lie to people......looks/sounds like brainwashing to me.

Listening to music is listening to music.

It all depends if you're REALLY listening, not just hearing.
But what proof do we have that he's encouraging others to do so? What if he's just going by HIS beliefs or even making a astrological reference? And if others don't see it that way, they aren't participating in it. What you don't know won't hurt you right?
I wouldn't say being a long-time supporter of an artist is being brainwashed. Especially if there's no proof of them being a lie. Even if they are a lie (like Rick Ross for example), I wouldn't consider his fans brainwashed, they might just like the music. I've been a fan of Kanye since day one and sometimes I agree with him, sometimes I don't. I'm conscious enuff to pick up on these "occult" signs, but it's never effected my mind nor my opinion.
 7 years ago '06        #52
01seay 83 heat pts83
space
space
$20,976 | Props total: 3524 3524
I hope y'all put this much effort into work and school....

7 years ago '04        #53
space
space
 Blazze One said:
But what proof do we have that he's encouraging others to do so?
Why do you suppose he would even mention the constellations? (He never has before.)

Why is his new CD coming out on a Monday? (He's never done that before.)

Why is he releasing his CD on a Monday, having a Full Moon united with the Sun & constellation Taurus (exactly as explained in the "Fourteen" definition of celebrating Osirus & Isis)?

Hiding in plain sight is what they do.

Blazze One said:
What if he's just going by HIS beliefs or even making a astrological reference?
The Horus (son of Osirus & Isis) chain he wears is also going by his beliefs.....

Are you going to ignore that as well?

Blazze One said:
And if others don't see it that way, they aren't participating in it.
"Curiosity k!lled the cat?"

Is that how you see this topic of discussion?

Blazze One said:
What you don't know won't hurt you right?
So, you're (generally) okay with willful ignorance?

It's easy to go where the wind take you, it isn't to stand firm.

Blazze One said:
I wouldn't say being a long-time supporter of an artist is being brainwashed. Especially if there's no proof of them being a lie. Even if they are a lie (like Rick Ross for example), I wouldn't consider his fans brainwashed, they might just like the music. I've been a fan of Kanye since day one and sometimes I agree with him, sometimes I don't. I'm conscious enuff to pick up on these "occult" signs, but it's never effected my mind nor my opinion.
I would consider them brainwashed.

I hope it continues to not affect your mind, but if you won't even entertain the information presented, that's being ignorant.
 11-19-2010, 04:50 PM         #54
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Screwhead said:
Personally, I consider astrology to be interesting, but I don't put a personal philosophy behind it.

Freemasonry is a different story.
the same theory or logic that you would use to relate freemasonry to the planets ,has a 100% different perspective when its comes to astrology ,im not counter attacking your thread or the points you are trying to make but ,using a full moon and retrogrades of certain planets in conjunction with a individual can be used in a whole different Metaphor ,astrologically speaking if you anazlyze the chart of kanye west ...who is A gemini with a pisces moon you would get a different out look on what that day would really means from a planet point of view.

Again as you mentioned there is a difference between worshiping and using the planets as a guide to individuality,This thread can be easily manipulated by creating a theory behind the things you pointed out but at the same time can be rather benefiting for those whom know about astrology ,but at the same time Your Truth is not the same as some one else Truth.
 7 years ago '05        #55
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,335 | Props total: 1687 1687
I doubt many people - while listening to Devil In A New Dress - put their hands up to the constellations. It's a slow a.ss song that doesn't require much participating movement from the listener. And those who did, did so to raise their hands up just like every other normal human being when they listen to a song.

The Illuminati doesn't exist, and even if they did exist, Kanye isn't in it. Even if he is in it, he's not doing anything to make me want to worship some dark entity. I'm a Christian and I can judge for myself what is and isn't "healthy" music. Stop reading into it; Kanye in the Illuminati? Dude can't even keep his emotions in check on national TV, so how the hell is he going to influence millions to become Satan's pawns?

I used to buy into all the Illuminati conspiracy theories, but now I see through all the B.S.. How are these songs even brainwashing me? Some of the content may be demoralising, and they may promote values and beliefs that aren't exactly "holy," but I'm not going to place that under the Illuminati umbrella. There are many underground rappers that promote violence and other weird, spooky arts and they sure as hell aren't inductees of the Illuminati.

Kanye just WANTS to be looked at as an intriguing, mysterious, powerful figure. He wants the mysticism of the Illuminati to surround his music; the guy loves the attention you're all giving him. He acts like he's in the Illuminati because he knows you'll all buy into it. Hell, if I was a rapper, I would too.

So what if these rappers cover up one eye and let the other eye stare into the camera? It's not hypnotizing me to do anything. I'm not buying Kanye's CD and I sure as hell am not buying the Jay-Z book nor the Rihanna album. The Rihanna album was trash; the Jay-Z book is a gimmick and while the Kanye CD is dope, it's not a mandatory purchase.

Don't let all this artsy fartsy pseudo-symbolism crap from all these artists deter you from real life problems. Stop being so damn scared of the Illuminati - live your life, because the Illuminati, even if it exists, does not affect your life in any way.

Put your hands up to the constellations, it's a beautiful life, and God made the stars to light up the sky line every night for you to bask in. You're not worshipping Satan; there is no ritual. You're just enjoying nature's gifts, and there's nothing wrong with that.
 7 years ago '04        #56
space
space
 soundtrackk said:
the same theory or logic that you would use to relate freemasonry to the planets ,has a 100% different perspective when its comes to astrology ,im not counter attacking your thread or the points you are trying to make but ,using a full moon and retrogrades of certain planets in conjunction with a individual can be used in a whole different Metaphor ,astrologically speaking if you anazlyze the chart of kanye west ...who is A gemini with a pisces moon you would get a different out look on what that day would really means from a planet point of view.
Albert Pike's and Albert Mackey's words speak for themselves.

The names behind planets, moons, stars, etc. are those of Roman, Greek, Pagan, etc. gods, which is made very clear, and are idolized and worshiped in Freemasonry.

I'm just posting what they wrote, and applying it to what Kanye is doing out in the open.

soundtrackk said:
Again as you mentioned there is a difference between worshiping and using the planets as a guide to individuality,This thread can be easily manipulated by creating a theory behind the things you pointed out but at the same time can be rather benefiting for those whom know about astrology ,but at the same time Your Truth is not the same as some one else Truth.
Everything has a dual meaning.

Admiring planets has been in practice for a long time, and the knowledge of that system goes back to the beginning of time, or as the Freemasons call, the "Ancients."

Why do you suppose he is releasing his cd on a Monday (MOONday)?
 11-19-2010, 05:33 PM         #57
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
kanye is not the only one dropping monday though ,there are 4 other albums dropping monday also,its a marketing cycle constructed to target holiday sales
 7 years ago '04        #58
Exs 152 heat pts152
space
space
$5,788 | Props total: 1346 1346
 soundtrackk said:
kanye is not the only one dropping monday though ,there are 4 other albums dropping monday also,its a marketing cycle constructed to target holiday sales

No adult I know has Nov 22nd off of work

so who's the target demographic?

junior high and high school kids who have the whole school week off?
 7 years ago '04        #59
space
space
 Left Hook said:
I doubt many people - while listening to Devil In A New Dress - put their hands up to the constellations.
At a concert, they'll do as they're told.

Left Hook said:
The Illuminati doesn't exist,
PROOF?

Left Hook said:
and even if they did exist, Kanye isn't in it.
I agree.

Only "problem" is that Kanye doesn't agree.

Left Hook said:
Even if he is in it, he's not doing anything to make me want to worship some dark entity.
Glad to hear that.

Left Hook said:
I'm a Christian and I can judge for myself what is and isn't "healthy" music. Stop reading into it; Kanye in the Illuminati? Dude can't even keep his emotions in check on national TV, so how the hell is he going to influence millions to become Satan's pawns?
I never said Kanye was in the Illuminati.

But promoting idolation of Horus with his chain, or of Masonic imagery in his "Power" video, or promoting death and rebirth in the "Power" song, etc.

I would think that qualifies.

Left Hook said:
I used to buy into all the Illuminati conspiracy theories, but now I see through all the B.S.. How are these songs even brainwashing me? Some of the content may be demoralising, and they may promote values and beliefs that aren't exactly "holy," but I'm not going to place that under the Illuminati umbrella. There are many underground rappers that promote violence and other weird, spooky arts and they sure as hell aren't inductees of the Illuminati.
"Do What Thou Wilt shall be the whole of the law."

"There is no law beyond Do What Thou Wilt."

Look into who said those quotes and how the music business worships him, and you'll see a pattern with the songs these people make.

Left Hook said:
Kanye just WANTS to be looked at as an intriguing, mysterious, powerful figure. He wants the mysticism of the Illuminati to surround his music; the guy loves the attention you're all giving him. He acts like he's in the Illuminati because he knows you'll all buy into it. Hell, if I was a rapper, I would too.
If you want to join the monopolized music biz, you'll have to.

Left Hook said:
So what if these rappers cover up one eye and let the other eye stare into the camera? It's not hypnotizing me to do anything. I'm not buying Kanye's CD and I sure as hell am not buying the Jay-Z book nor the Rihanna album. The Rihanna album was trash; the Jay-Z book is a gimmick and while the Kanye CD is dope, it's not a mandatory purchase.
The one-eye imagery has nothing to do with people who listen to their music (who don't even know what it means).

It's symbolism to show their subservience.

Left Hook said:
Don't let all this artsy fartsy pseudo-symbolism crap from all these artists deter you from real life problems. Stop being so damn scared of the Illuminati -
No one's scared of the Illuminati, but others are scared to hear and learn about them.

So much of what they promote is around us everyday, and most don't know it.

Look into Aleister Crowley and you'll see what I mean.

Left Hook said:
live your life, because the Illuminati, even if it exists, does not affect your life in any way.
I guess you've never heard of the Federal Reserve Bank.

Left Hook said:
Put your hands up to the constellations, it's a beautiful life, and God made the stars to light up the sky line every night for you to bask in. You're not worshipping Satan; there is no ritual. You're just enjoying nature's gifts, and there's nothing wrong with that.
It is a beautiful life, and everything is God's creation.

But according to man, there are those who feel they are worthy to the finer things

"Adepts" and the "profane."

The great work is meant to not include the profane, including Kanye West and these other music artists helping to promote their agenda for them.

They will have to learn that the hard way.
 7 years ago '04        #60
space
space
 soundtrackk said:
Even though it isn't the holidays yet.

Thanksgiving isn't until the 25th.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
53 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
207 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
83 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
88 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
29 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy