most viewed right now
Terry Crews says “they” are watching him :iseeyou2:
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Sunday Night Football: Dallas Cowboys Vs. Oakland Raiders Gameday Thread
860 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #21
Lupe Hunter 77 heat pts77
space
space
$15,519 | Props total: 5708 5708
 Screwhead said:
It's a simple question.

You can't answer it?
I was playing relax
 7 years ago '07        #22
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
Well, I'm not going to be doing any moon dances but that beat is so fu_cking tough...
 7 years ago '04        #23
Screwhead|m 194 heat pts194 OP
space
space
$14,976 | Props total: 278 278
 wtr1906 said:
Well, I'm not going to be doing any moon dances but that beat is so fu_cking tough...
Agreed.

But the song (especially the chorus) deserves your attention as well.
 7 years ago '05        #24
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,202 | Props total: 11808 11808
 7 years ago '04        #25
space
space
 THEINFAMOUS said:
At least TRY to read what I posted.
 7 years ago '04        #26
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
$5,791 | Props total: 1359 1359
 Ghost Writer said:
But wait...are you really telling me that if I raise my hand to the "constellations" I'm worshiping the devil just because Kanye says so (even though he really doesn't say so. some weirdo on the internet did). Wouldn't it make more sense that if I didn't know about that, I would simply just be raising my hands? So are you telling me everyone that has ever raised their hands is worshiping the devil?

Unless Kanye says "raise your hands to the constellations in order to worship the devil" than I'm pretty sure I'm good homie.
ummmm last time i checked

Kanye = a weirdo on the internet

7 years ago '07        #27
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
 Screwhead said:
Agreed.

But the song (especially the chorus) deserves your attention as well.
I went and listened to the song again....Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #28
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
But wait...are you really telling me that if I raise my hand to the "constellations" I'm worshiping the devil just because Kanye says so (even though he really doesn't say so. some weirdo on the internet did). Wouldn't it make more sense that if I didn't know about that, I would simply just be raising my hands?
Like the people "throwing up" the ROC symbol are just raising their hands at Jay-Z concerts?

You're participating in a ritual to help Kanye West worship Osirus (the Sun), Isis (the Moon), and Horus, and you don't know it.

That is, if you want to ignore the symbolism....

Ghost Writer said:
So are you telling me everyone that has ever raised their hands is worshiping the devil?
Very funny.

Ghost Writer said:
Unless Kanye says "raise your hands to the constellations in order to worship the devil" than I'm pretty sure I'm good homie.
Well, he doesn't want people to know about that, obviously.

Why do you think the album is coming out on a Monday?

Last edited by Screwhead; 11-19-2010 at 02:15 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #29
space
space

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

When the Celestial Bull opened the new year at the Vernal Equinox, Osiris, united with the Moon, communicated to her the seeds of fruitfulness which she poured upon the air, and therewith impregnated the generative principles which gave activity to universal vegetation. Apis, represented by a bull, was the living and sensible image of the Sun or Osiris, when in union with Isis or the Moon at the Vernal Equinox, concurring with her in provoking everything that lives to generation. This conjunction of the Sun with the Moon at the Vernal Equinox, in the constellation Taurus, required the Bull Apis to have on his shoulder a mark resembling the Crescent Moon. And the fecundating influence of these two luminaries was expressed by images that would now be deemed gross and indecent, but which then were not misunderstood.

Everything good in Nature comes from Osiris,—order, harmony, and the favorable temperature of the seasons and celestial periods. From Typhon come the stormy passions and irregular impulses that agitate the brute and material part of man; maladies of the body, and violent shocks that injure the health and derange the system; inclement weather, derangement of the seasons, and eclipses. Osiris and Typhon were the Ormuzd and Ahriman of the Persians; principles of good and evil, of light and darkness, ever at war in the administration of the Universe.

Osiris was the image of generative power. This was expressed by his symbolic statues, and by the sign into which he entered at the Vernal Equinox. He especially dispensed the humid principle of Nature, generative element of all things; and the Nile and all moisture were regarded as emanations from him, without which there could be no vegetation.

That Osiris and Isis were the Sun and Moon, is attested by many ancient writers; by Diogenes Laertius, Plutarch, Lucian, Suidas, Macrobius, Martianus Capella, and others. His power was symbolized by an Eye over a Sceptre. The Sun was termed by the Greeks the Eye of Jupiter, and the Eye of the World; and his is the All-Seeing Eye in our Lodges. The oracle of Claros styled him King of the Stars and of the Eternal Fire, that engenders the year and the seasons, dispenses rain and winds, and brings about daybreak and night. And Osiris was invoked as the God that resides in the Sun and is enveloped by his rays, the invisible and eternal force that modifies the sublunary world by means of the Sun.
 7 years ago '10        #30
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,533 | Props total: 2540 2540
U have a point about monday i aint gone lie.. every artist drops ther albums on TUESDAY.. but he dropping his on a Monday.. strange didnt think of that.. i been into this illuminati ish for a while n freemasonry just gave a presentation about it in my english 102 class.. i woke dey sheep a.sses up lol but ppl not gone believe so let em bump they music i downloaded that kanye that s**t hot but the words and shyt i dnt let get in my head cause every song he make about satan its in his fuc"n lyrics clear as day but ppl wanna be deaf n act like dey dnt hear it.. a shyt load of rappers got devil a.ss lyrics and symbolism but fans gone be fans n dnt wanna hear shyt u gotta say about they artist.. they worship these artists and dnt even worship jesus that much its a damn shame smh.. but kanye a fuc'n beast i bump all dat music i just dnt let it control me... J.cole be on dat ish to BUt all yall download dat Friday Night Lights Cole"dest mixtape out n pilot talk 2 Curren$y .. "Killuminati"-Tupac
 7 years ago '04        #31
space
space
 D.S.O.M. said:

[pic - click to view]

:hmm: this drops on that day too
Jay-Z is Kanye's "Big Brother", after all.

Last edited by Screwhead; 11-19-2010 at 02:33 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #32
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
 2TopFlite said:
"Killuminati"-Tupac
 7 years ago '04        #34
space
space
 Ghost Writer said:
But wait...how am I physically helping Kanye worship the Sun and Moon???
By participating in what you think is a harmless celebration of the song, but is an esoteric salute to the "Constellations" and the New Full Moon.

Ghost Writer said:
Why does he need help?
He WANTS help, that's my point.

The more people he gets to participate, the more "energy" he supposedly gains.

Ritual.

Ghost Writer said:
I don't need help to worship god?
Nor should you.

Ghost Writer said:
And what's wrong with worshiping the Sun and Moon? They pretty much are greatly responsible for human life.
Food and water, as well.

Ghost Writer said:
Are you saying he's worshiping the devil?
He's following the "Luciferian doctrine" (Albert Pike).

High degree Freemasonry believes Lucifer granted mankind intellect at the Garden of Eden through fire and "Light."

Therefore, they worship the "Light" (the Sun, fire), the Darkness (the Moon, water), and the serpent/"Light-bearer" (Lucifer).

Like the Sun and Moon make a Solar Eclipse, Osirus and Isis made Horus, the "enlightened" man.

Ghost Writer said:
So does that mean you believe the Devil actually exists?
I'm saying that FREEMASONRY does.

Sun = "Light"

Lucifer = the "Light-bearer"

Last edited by Screwhead; 11-19-2010 at 02:50 PM..
 7 years ago '08        #35
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17257 17257
straight jewels, ya better understand that these puppets are out there for a reason

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #36
Exs 153 heat pts153
space
space
[quote=Screwhead;17549833]He WANTS help, that's my point.

The more people he gets to participate, the more "energy" he supposedly gains.

Ritual.

Ghost Writer said:
I don't need help to worship god?
Nor should you.

Food and water, as well.

He's following the "Luciferian doctrine" (Albert Pike).

High degree Freemasonry believes Lucifer granted mankind intellect at the Garden of Eden through fire and "Light."

Therefore, they worship the "Light" (the Sun, fire), the Darkness (the Moon, water), and the serpent/"Light-bearer" (Lucifer).

Like the Sun and Moon make a Solar Eclipse, Osirus and Isis made Horus, the "enlightened" man.

I'm saying that FREEMASONRY does.

Sun = "Light"

Lucifer = the "Light-bearer"

This man know his history

This is fun
 11-19-2010, 02:54 PM         #37
soundtrackk 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
There shall be signs in the sun, the moon, and the stars." - Jesus Christ, Luke 21:25
 11-19-2010, 02:58 PM         #38
ass_in_my_eyes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '04        #39
space
space
 The N said:
straight jewels, ya better understand that these puppets are out there for a reason

[pic - click to view]

Also this:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #40
space
space
 soundtrackk said:
There shall be signs in the sun, the moon, and the stars." - Jesus Christ, Luke 21:25
It's one thing to appreciate the Sun, Moon, and stars, it is another to idolize/worship them.

"Thou shalt have no other gods before me."
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
60 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy