The Official CRIMSON TIDE VS AUBURN THREAD!!

most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 11-26-2010, 06:30 PM         #501
Kushton Slater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Irony and Karma at its finest, War Damn Eagle. Ps Im not a bandwagon fan, Im from Mobile,AL and Ive been rockin orange and blue since I was a baby. f**k alabama you weak a.ss b**ches.
 7 years ago '06        #502
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,461 | Props total: 14697 14697
^^ KARMA?! karma for WHAT? winning a f**king championship? f**k outta here, karma will come later when the NCAA drops the hammer....

but f**k all yall bandwagon f**gots coming outta the woodwork. shout out to uknowwhatitis, i can at least respect that ho since he been reppin AU's b**ch a.sses from day one. f**k the rest of yall.
 7 years ago '04        #503
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,322 | Props total: 8372 8372
we see the same BS every year in the SEC
same bulls**t
different year
different team
Rigged...........
 7 years ago '04        #504
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
 Mike Nitty said:
This wasn't no fixed game, you gotta chill wit that s**t...Bama beat themselves more than Auburn did...Auburn went into halftime like we only down 10, we should be down 35 points...we still gotta chance--lets go play perfect football in the second half and that's just what they did, especially the defense...I secretly hope for Boise and TCU in the Championship game too but lets not act like somebody paid Saban to coach his players take a dive. You can't pay college kids enuff to fumble a ball perfectly in the endzone for a touchback, you can't pay college kids to drop a wide open touchdown in the endzone in a rivalry game. nothing was fixed--Auburn just wanted it more.
First of all, they went into halftime down 17 after getting their heads cracked for 30 minutes. I've never seen a previous year national title team lay the f**k down after playing a quarter and a half of damn near pitch perfect football and AT HOME no less, that just doesn't happen unless you're the Cincinnati Bengals.

Im mostly joking about the fixing games (key word mostly) but its stuff like what you just wrote that lets me know it's entirely possible because fans are too ignorant to realize that money runs always has and always will run college sports. This BCS cartel is VERY real, it washes alot more hands then you think and as long as s**t like this keeps mysteriously happening, we're gonna be stuck watching meaningless bowl games and fake championship title games for the next 10 years and it f**king sucks.

and if you REALLY think that the part I bolded isn't possible, it explains why college football is the way that it is, full of naive fans that think kids play for "the love of the game" . You CAN play college kids enough money to have the read on a pick and completely over run the wide receiver like its nothing. Not saying it happened, but f**k outta here with there aint enough money in the world for that to be fixed. If they came out 10 years from now and players explained how they fixed the game, would you be seriously shocked?

It wouldn't shock me in the least if Oregon loses tonight, and LSU magically jumps Boise St. and TCU to get Auburn vs. LSU in the title game. Wouldn't shock me 1 f**king bit
 7 years ago '07        #505
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,767 | Props total: 14586 14586
 TheMagicMan said:
It wouldn't shock me in the least if Oregon loses tonight, and LSU magically jumps Boise St. and TCU to get Auburn vs. LSU in the title game. Wouldn't shock me 1 f**king bit
That really can't happen. LSU may not even win tomorrow but if they did they're kinda far behind Boise State and TCU in points. Beating Arkansas wouldn't really bump them over Boise State if they beat Nevada.
 7 years ago '04        #506
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,322 | Props total: 8372 8372
LSU aint playing for s**t
will probably play my Ohio State Buckeyes
 11-26-2010, 07:32 PM         #507
Kushton Slater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
^^ KARMA?! karma for WHAT? winning a f**king championship? f**k outta here, karma will come later when the NCAA drops the hammer....

but f**k all yall bandwagon f**gots coming outta the woodwork. shout out to uknowwhatitis, i can at least respect that ho since he been reppin AU's b**ch a.sses from day one. f**k the rest of yall.
I just joined this site last month so miss me with that bandwagon s**t. It was a good game, but we came back and beat that a.ss. We got 365 days of bragging rights, you gotta love it.

Last edited by Kushton Slater; 11-26-2010 at 08:04 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #508
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1335 1335
 7 years ago '07        #509
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
i bet Ingram is hating himself for that 50 yd stumble then fumble play
that was a forced fumble bytch!!! give us the fukkin credit!!!
 7 years ago '07        #510
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
 TheMagicMan said:
what f**king bulls**t

im done with college football, Nick Saban got the call from the SEC to lay down so the SEC will be represented in the Championship Game.
shut the fuk up! i warned you bytchez
 7 years ago '07        #511
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
Play perfect in the 1st half, play the complete OPPOSITE in the 2nd half (conservative play calling, s**tty line play, and losing containment in the secondary). immaturity, inexperience, and inconsistency, i think those best explain this football team all year. all the talent in the world but when u lack those 3 things this happens. all that woofing and bulls**t yall b**ches did before the game about "blowing us out" yall needa just shut the f**k up forreal. now more f**got bandwagon fans can jump in. i mean man, 4 times in the redzone that resulted in 2 field goals and 2 turnovers? come on, one dropped pass in the endzone that was a sure TD. then a Freshman not jumpin on a fumble. we left 28 points on the field. before i put my humble hat on imma say this, congrats Auburn yall finally put McElroy out, worked on it all game and finally did it. dont even act like all the times they were bending that motherf**kers whole gotdamn head back on the top of a pile (twice i counted) that wasnt an attempt to hurt him. but f**k it, humble hat on, congrats u b**ches i still f**kin hate yall and still hope yall get ur a.sses beat in ATL or the desert.

ITS STILL ROLL TIDE ROLL ALL DAY EVERY GOTDAMN DAY!
Finally!!! you can Shut.... The... Fukk.... Up!!!!
 7 years ago '04        #512
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,107 | Props total: 170 170
jh goin ham lol.. congrats sir...
 7 years ago '06        #513
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 jhj26 said:
Finally!!! you can Shut.... The... Fukk.... Up!!!!
i aint gone shut nothing up you bandwagon b**ch. maybe when Oregon drops 60 on yall you wont come around nomore. f**k u.
 7 years ago '07        #514
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space

[pic - click to view]

damn...dude called it
 11-26-2010, 08:33 PM         #515
Kushton Slater 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Birdman's Back said:
i aint gone shut nothing up you bandwagon b**ch. maybe when Oregon drops 60 on yall you wont come around nomore. f**k u.
Im pretty sure there are ALOT of bandwagon fans for Auburn, but for you to go around and call everybody a bandwagon fan just because they dont (didnt) post on here about how much they like/love Auburn is f**kin ignorant as s**t. Stop b**chin yall lost, deal with it. What yall do we can do better.
 7 years ago '07        #516
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Birdman's Back said:
have fun playing kansas state in the candy cane bowl...son of a bytch!!!

may this loss eat away at your insides for the next 365 days
 7 years ago '06        #517
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 Kushton Slater said:
Im pretty sure there are ALOT of bandwagon fans for Auburn, bu for you to go around and call everybody a bandwagon fan just because they dont (didnt) post on here is f**kin ignorant as s**t. Stop b**chin yall lost, deal with it. What yall do we can do better.
yea just so happens they all of a sudden jumped on here? whatever and who's b**ching? i said we lost and played like s**t in the 2nd half, wtf r u talking about? and if yall can do better then win a f**king championship until then, shove it.
 7 years ago '06        #518
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 jhj26 said:
have fun playing kansas state in the candy cane bowl...son of a bytch!!!

may this loss eat away at your insides for the next 365 days
have fun being a.ss r*ped by Oregon...if u even get that far....
 7 years ago '07        #519
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Kushton Slater said:
Im pretty sure there are ALOT of bandwagon fans for Auburn, but for you to go around and call everybody a bandwagon fan just because they dont (didnt) post on here about how much they like/love Auburn is f**kin ignorant as s**t. Stop b**chin yall lost, deal with it. What yall do we can do better.
he knows got damn well i'm not a bandwagon fan...he just has no other come back...ya did good in the first half bammers, but after our bye week rust wore off...we locked you bytchez down
 7 years ago '07        #520
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space

i love it!!!! make it rain??? the ignorant fukkers threw fake money on cam newton in the pre-game...

fukk you motha fukking bammers!!! WHERE IN THE FUKK IS FEED THE BEAST!!!!????
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
90 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
41 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
54 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
69 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy