The Official CRIMSON TIDE VS AUBURN THREAD!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #481
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 TheMagicMan said:
I'm convinced that the BCS cartel is fixing games now...

It's gonna be Oregon vs. Auburn in the championship game, the BCS is gonna make sure that neither of those two teams loses so they can say "see, our system works, it picks the best two teams in the nation!"

such bulls**t, the Nick Saban i know wouldve had that score 56-7 by the end of the 3rd
Yea they scored pretty easily too.
 7 years ago '05        #482
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
wow nick D choked that whole 2nd half Aub really showed me something rite there
 7 years ago '06        #483
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
 TH35 said:
Yea they can't hold leads for s**t but at the same time that was in California, not in Tuscaloosa.
They pulled that s**t vs s.car last yr.

It was only 13-6, but they dominated, and sat on that f**king lead before winning 20-6.
 7 years ago '05        #484
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
 -BigC- said:
Yea no s**t

I don't think I have ever watched a game where a team was so dominate and then didn't do s**t the second half. They went away from what was working and everyone all of a sudden can't f**king catch :ducktales:
man stop it with that dumb s**t Aub won the game aint no one have them throw the game u just sound stupid rite now
 7 years ago '07        #485
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,790 | Props total: 14597 14597
 ThaShark316 said:
They pulled that s**t vs s.car last yr.

It was only 13-6, but they dominated, and sat on that f**king lead before winning 20-6.
Thats completely different too. 24-0? You can't justify that, especially being up 21-0 in the 1st quarter. You've won 20 straight home games... Bama choked man.
 7 years ago '04        #486
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
damn what the f**k happened??? :wtf:

n*gga i swear i just went to the liquor store to get a bottle for the night and these n*ggas actually came back to win the game :wtf:

well f**k..... congrats to Auburn, they truly deserve to be in the National championship game. Let's see what Oregon does tonight
 7 years ago '09        #487
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
The Alabama Alumni are about to hire everyone they can to help MSU

They are about to dig into Cam's entire life since birth.
 7 years ago '04        #488
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
 x Tha Arkitek x said:
cam newton didnt do sh-t
13/20 216 yards, 3 TDs and no pics and a rushing TD ... yea he didnt do s**t

*adds this n*ggas name to the KYS list*

Craziest Iron Bowl in a long a.ss time... bet i'll be in the ATL next Saturday to watch us wreck SC.... props to Bama for a good a.ss game

Typical AU game this year... get absolutely embarrassed the 1st half and completely dominate the 2nd half
 7 years ago '06        #489
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
 ReggieA said:
The Alabama Alumni are about to hire everyone they can to help MSU

They are about to dig into Cam's entire life since birth.
Report: Newton cheated spelling test in 1st grade
 7 years ago '04        #490
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
haha at all the conspiracy theories out there... bottom line is every game this year we get down by double digits in the first half.... our d plays like absolute s**t and then we make halftime adjustments and play lights out in the 2nd half... we've done that against Bama, Clemson, Georgia and South Carolina..... Hahahahahahahaha at the SEC telling Saban to throw it... Bama was getting some sketchy calls at the beginning of the game... u fukers just love to hate.. keep it coming
 7 years ago '07        #491
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
Bama choked simply put.
 7 years ago '04        #492
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
 Bruce Leeroy said:
Bama choked simply put.
basically... dropped passes k!lled them... our D stepped up though
 7 years ago '05        #493
igotjshoe 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,661 | Props total: 36 36
 Against D Grain said:
Today has finally come..... Auburn fans can get ready to kiss your Arizona trip goodbye starting today.

The buck stops here for you b**ches. Enjoy Probation next year
f**k u bicth a.ss red neck bama fans should have kept shula
 7 years ago '05        #494
thatboydrae 
space
space
$1,323 | Props total: 315 315
Smug right now, lol...F haters...WDE!!
 7 years ago '06        #495
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,489 | Props total: 14776 14776
Play perfect in the 1st half, play the complete OPPOSITE in the 2nd half (conservative play calling, s**tty line play, and losing containment in the secondary). immaturity, inexperience, and inconsistency, i think those best explain this football team all year. all the talent in the world but when u lack those 3 things this happens. all that woofing and bulls**t yall b**ches did before the game about "blowing us out" yall needa just shut the f**k up forreal. now more f**got bandwagon fans can jump in. i mean man, 4 times in the redzone that resulted in 2 field goals and 2 turnovers? come on, one dropped pass in the endzone that was a sure TD. then a Freshman not jumpin on a fumble. we left 28 points on the field. before i put my humble hat on imma say this, congrats Auburn yall finally put McElroy out, worked on it all game and finally did it. dont even act like all the times they were bending that motherf**kers whole gotdamn head back on the top of a pile (twice i counted) that wasnt an attempt to hurt him. but f**k it, humble hat on, congrats u b**ches i still f**kin hate yall and still hope yall get ur a.sses beat in ATL or the desert.

ITS STILL ROLL TIDE ROLL ALL DAY EVERY GOTDAMN DAY!
 7 years ago '08        #496
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,770 | Props total: 12269 12269
 TheMagicMan said:
I'm convinced that the BCS cartel is fixing games now...

It's gonna be Oregon vs. Auburn in the championship game, the BCS is gonna make sure that neither of those two teams loses so they can say "see, our system works, it picks the best two teams in the nation!"

such bulls**t, the Nick Saban i know wouldve had that score 56-7 by the end of the 3rd

f**king joke, no one can take College ball serious if they were watching what I just watched
Cmon Bruh...I watched the same game you watched...they didn't lose this game in the second half...they lost in the first half.....follow me, Bama fumbled the ball in the endzone that came back out for a touchback, bama dropped a wide open touchedown end the endzone---settled for 3, Bama fumbled after a timeout on the 6--Auburn recovered.

Not to mention the fumble recovery they got when the bonehead punt returner tried to make sumn outta nothing on the punt return--settled for 3 instead of getn 6.

This wasn't no fixed game, you gotta chill wit that s**t...Bama beat themselves more than Auburn did...Auburn went into halftime like we only down 10, we should be down 35 points...we still gotta chance--lets go play perfect football in the second half and that's just what they did, especially the defense...I secretly hope for Boise and TCU in the Championship game too but lets not act like somebody paid Saban to coach his players take a dive. You can't pay college kids enuff to fumble a ball perfectly in the endzone for a touchback, you can't pay college kids to drop a wide open touchdown in the endzone in a rivalry game. nothing was fixed--Auburn just wanted it more.

Last edited by EMER1TUS; 11-26-2010 at 05:56 PM..
 11-26-2010, 05:56 PM         #497
-BigC- 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 GUNIT-FINEST said:
man stop it with that dumb s**t Aub won the game aint no one have them throw the game u just sound stupid rite now
watch ya mouth you 10 different city reppin f**got
 7 years ago '06        #498
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,489 | Props total: 14776 14776
 Mike Nitty said:
Cmon Bruh...I watched the same game you watched...they didn't lose this game in the second half...they lost in the first half.....follow me, Bama fumbled the ball in the endzone that came back out for a touchback, bama dropped a wide open touchedown end the endzone---settled for 3, Bama fumbled after a timeout on the 6--Auburn recovered.

Not to mention the fumble recovery they got when the bonehead punt returner tried to make sumn outta nothing on the punt return--settled for 3 instead of getn 6.

This wasn't no fixed game, you gotta chill wit that s**t...Bama beat themselves more than Auburn did...Auburn went into halftime like we only down 10, we should be down 35 points...we still gotta chance--lets go play perfect football in the second half and that's just what they did, especially the defense...I secretly hope for Boise and TCU in the Championship game too but lets not act like somebody paid Saban to coach his players take a dive. You can't pay college kids enuff to fumble a ball perfectly in the endzone for a touchback, you can't pay college kids to drop a wide open touchdown in the endzone in a rivalry game. nothing was fixed--Auburn just wanted it more.
This dude is right. Yall needa quit the conspiracy s**t, we just beat ourselves in this one. No conspiracies, no "BCS Mafia", just a young team imploding after a near perfect first half.
 7 years ago '09        #499
ReggieA 196 heat pts196
space
space
$41,659 | Props total: 2776 2776
BCS is not fixing anything in games. The only thing that is fixed is the scheduling. Ain't no teams going to lose any games on purpose. Bama gave the game away in the 2nd half, and left about 2-3 TDs out there. They got away from the run game, Ingram barely got any touches in the 2nd half, trying so hard to go at their weak secondary.
 7 years ago '08        #500
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
TS lost
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
63 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
17 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy