So we gone continue to act like Wiz Khalifa's whole swag ain't taken from the West Coast?

most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
21 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
95 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 NBA Charles Barkley "Lavar Ball isn't a good father."
100 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #41
knAwle3ge 73 heat pts73
space
space
$6,245 | Props total: 385 385
 wtr1906 said:
So we gonna act like, "So we gonna act like" isn't already played out enough on BX, the T/S decided to add "continue" to "So we gonna act like"" to make it seem like he is different???
 11-19-2010, 09:36 PM         #42
Meatballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmengfx said:
why do internet dorks care about everything except good music

who cares what he dresses like..acts like

if dude makin good music..then who cares

and threadstarter

i bet u listend to 2pac?

he was from eastcoast..and then look at him..reppin west harder then westcoast dudes

no one cared about that?
Rap artists put their lives in the foreground by default because thats what the music reflects. If people call dude out for not being authentic then thats on that n*gga.

If pac came out with a heavy east coast accent talking about s**t east coast related (which banging red and blue WASN'T at the time) then you'd have an argument. Pac never switched his persona up even after he blew.
 7 years ago '04        #43
nitetrain8601 22 heat pts22
space
space
$15,097 | Props total: 4108 4108
Wiz > ts
 11-19-2010, 09:41 PM         #44
Meatballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmengfx said:
ok when he dropped prince of the city 2..who was f**ken with him? only pittsburgh..so when he was

"REAL" no body was supporting him..

and hes young..you guys act like you never been threw stages before.

your telling me from the time you were 10..till now..you talk..dress..act the same as way

you didnt go threw a baggy clothes phase? a and1..jordan stage?

why everyone actin like rappers are sooo different then us..hes jus going threw new stages in his life..

so because when he was 17 he spit one way..that means he has to spit the same exact way

gtfoh..ur lame as hell for that

There's a difference between artist growth and becoming a straight up SELL OUT. Dude went from hardbody street s**t, to paper planes, now he on some Cali s**t and he slowly tryna pacify to the young white stoner demographic. He sounded nothing like he does now, the n*gga morphs so often he alienates the ppl who supported him before it became trendy to listen to Wiz Khalifa. Alot of n*ggas hop on the bandwaggon now because he stay blowing kush. He don't come off authentic anymore tho.
 7 years ago '04        #45
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 Meatballer said:
Rap artists put their lives in the foreground by default because thats what the music reflects. If people call dude out for not being authentic then thats on that n*gga.

If pac came out with a heavy east coast accent talking about s**t east coast related (which banging red and blue WASN'T at the time) then you'd have an argument. Pac never switched his persona up even after he blew.
He was borderline homo acting when he was at the same age Wiz was when he made his first album and years later he's all thug lifed out, tell me that aint switchin up.
 11-19-2010, 09:47 PM         #46
Meatballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said:
He sounds the same as when I first started listening to him a few years ago accent wise,his flow has change though, but most rappers do that ex.Wayne Jay, ect.
Negative

Wiz in Prince of the City...

[video - click to view]

Kush and OJ (fake Cali accent) Wiz

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #47
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 Meatballer said:
Negative

Wiz in Prince of the City...

Kush and OJ (fake Cali accent) Wiz

Like I said he switched up his flow, but Im talkin about how he talks

[video - click to view]

Check question 2
 11-19-2010, 11:07 PM         #48
renagade281  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said:
He was borderline homo acting when he was at the same age Wiz was when he made his first album and years later he's all thug lifed out, tell me that aint switchin up.
yea pac was dancin the humpty dance and then all a sudden it was thug life til he die
 7 years ago '04        #49
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 Meatballer said:
When I say west coast of course I mean Cali. But the thing is Wiz didn't always sound like he did.... It's like the n*gga whole identity shifted when he got on the weed gimmick. Listen to his Prince of the City mixtapes and tell me I'm wrong. He's been jocking Cali n*ggas hard in the last 3 years. Damn, what happened to n*ggas being original?
then say Cali it's faster then typing westcoast and it's not one state one the westcoast
 7 years ago '04        #50
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
 youngsiz said:
My n*gga he's from south dakota then he moved to pittsburg so why would he not be westcoast do ya history first speak seceond duhhhhhhhh
South Dakota isn't on the west coast wtf you babbling about n*gga go get a map before you say some dumb s**t
 7 years ago '08        #51
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
ya..exactly

pac was doing the humpty hump..then thuggg lifee niggggggaaaaaaaaaa

jay z was rappin like twista..and then he dumbed it down..

man artist grow..hey change..wiz found a nitch..what is so wrong with that

yall dudes are gonna stay living at home till your 40..sitting on bx saying stupid s**t like

OMG WIZ CHANGED HIS STYLEE OMG OMG OMG

OMG DUDE.OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wiz style kinda changed..OMG OMG OMG

hey dude..wiz style kinda changed

OMG OMG OMG!!!

hes young..iv been threw many stages in my life..and if i was in the public eye..i guess i would look like

a sell out?

guess you have to stay the same ur whole life for bx to like you..

o wait..

except for

2pac..
jay z
wayne

they changed but its DIFFERENT..when they do it right?

ya thats what i thought

and look at drake..dude was on a kid soap opera..

then started..rapping..

now hes singing..and guess what..IT WORKED...so hes rich..and ur not

you lost
 7 years ago '10        #52
StoopidVillinz 21 heat pts21
space
space
$8,431 | Props total: 6245 6245
its obvious tho..its jus back in the 90's rappers wasnt afraid to call eachother on it kwon called out big, nas spoke on jay..twista and bonethugs..now a days if u call someone out your a hater
 7 years ago '05        #53
HeGotBeatz 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,341 | Props total: 556 556
Everyone I kno that grew up in the burgh sound just like that. Like they got something in they nose.

And don't forget Joe beast from the burgh, was signed to aftermath. He sound like that too, lol.
 7 years ago '08        #54
supervillain 244 heat pts244
space
space
$13,157 | Props total: 7 7
 danlandskl said:
Word... for starters there's a lot of western hip-hop influences in the sounds of mid-west music. So it's not surprising that there's Cali influences in his music. But I'm pretty Sure Wiz reps Pitt but actually grew up all over the world soooo who the f cares?

BTW - Whoeva made that d!ckie comment = not true... Philly/Newark been rockin the d!ckie sets forever. I think Cali actually got that from us. Not sure about Pittsburgh though, but my guess is that most "Blue collar" cities, d!ckies/Carhart are gonna be gear there.
add rockford, Illinois to that list...n*ggas was rockin whole d!ckie outfits when i was a shorty....

Last edited by supervillain; 11-20-2010 at 07:29 AM..
 11-20-2010, 07:20 AM         #55
Meatballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Gmengfx said:
ya..exactly

pac was doing the humpty hump..then thuggg lifee niggggggaaaaaaaaaa

jay z was rappin like twista..and then he dumbed it down..

man artist grow..hey change..wiz found a nitch..what is so wrong with that

yall dudes are gonna stay living at home till your 40..sitting on bx saying stupid s**t like

OMG WIZ CHANGED HIS STYLEE OMG OMG OMG

OMG DUDE.OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wiz style kinda changed..OMG OMG OMG

hey dude..wiz style kinda changed

OMG OMG OMG!!!

hes young..iv been threw many stages in my life..and if i was in the public eye..i guess i would look like

a sell out?

guess you have to stay the same ur whole life for bx to like you..

o wait..

except for

2pac..
jay z
wayne

they changed but its DIFFERENT..when they do it right?

ya thats what i thought

and look at drake..dude was on a kid soap opera..

then started..rapping..

now hes singing..and guess what..IT WORKED...so hes rich..and ur not

you lost
People who just jump on the next bandwagon and don't hold rappers to any standard the reason artist feel like they can shove any bulls**t down or throats and we accept it. Wiz character is contrived ie FAKE. Now he sound a Cali n*gga that sings for college age snow bunnies.

This s**t? Alienating his original fan base.
 7 years ago '04        #56
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,632 | Props total: 3163 3163
 Mysonne said:
South Dakota isn't on the west coast wtf you babbling about n*gga go get a map before you say some dumb s**t
Before you speak look at the map south dakota is in the mid west what do you think influnced him more jay-z who was a whole coast away or snoop who was no more than a day or two away if he drove cali some n*gga can't see common sense s**t I know mysonne since you prolly from ny that's a lil hard to grasp you will get later tho u f**kin loser
 7 years ago '04        #57
Drunk By Myself 
space
space
space
$1,811 | Props total: 0 0
Pittsburgh is a unique city. what most of you dont get since you havent lived there is that as far as hip hop music goes, we never had an alliance to any region in particular. Throughout our lives we took in influences from everwhere: that NY eastcoast s**t, that heavy Cali west coast, that Midwest, and the dirty south. Growing up we listened to it all. From that, every artist Ive ever listened to from the burgh has a little influence from everywhere and sometimes a certain style sticks out in a certain song and other styles in others.
 7 years ago '06        #58
sunsetnVine 21 heat pts21
space
space
space
$8,752 | Props total: 3689 3689
THE WEST AINT G CHECKING NO ONE... so it doesn't matter...

Wayne stole from the west....
Jeezy... n waka ... n ny...

Just saying it really doesn't matter. If you gonna trip on the lil homie wiz then you gotta address everyone else.

And seriously it really doesn't matter... west coast swagga spead east back in the 90's... lol

jus like compton....
 7 years ago '09        #59
ImageOfTruth 
space
space
$3,053 | Props total: 16 16
The haters only come out when you doin good.

Wiz gon' keep gettin money ya'll still gon be worried if he wearing chucks or not, congrats.
 11-20-2010, 09:41 AM         #60
Rowe  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the only thing i'll admit he got from snoop (as everybody else knows) is the dj radio s**t on his mixtape..its almost exactly the same character
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
30 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
63 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
128 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
53 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
90 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
81 comments
22 hours ago