So we gone continue to act like Wiz Khalifa's whole swag ain't taken from the West Coast?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
40 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
145 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
158 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
93 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #21
Corleone 
space
space
$2,984 | Props total: 0 0
 blacknacirema4 said:
welllll Snoop Dogg is a Pittsburgh Steelers fan

Im not even gon clown you cuz u not from here but Snoop rocks Steelers colors n gear cuz of the rollin 20's. Thats their colors

as for wiz, I dont mind tht homie tryna b like us. Thts cool s**t and i aint never mad at a n*gga as long as hes doin it right n he got tht on point. s**t the n*gga even said he gon move out here next year, mo kush to blow

Last edited by Corleone; 11-19-2010 at 04:33 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #22
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,850 | Props total: 5193 5193
 J Rob said:
the West Coast thinks they invented every trend in hip hop
Right, and I love the west but you n*ggas did not make chucks cool.Plus on Wiz's speech/accent I can relate to not sounding like where you're from he's a military kid he grew up all over the world same reason I don't sound like people from Kentucky.

Last edited by #1nasfan; 11-19-2010 at 12:14 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #23
deneye 
space
space
$1,439 | Props total: 17 17
 blacknacirema4 said:
edit:
homie up there already clarified
 7 years ago '05        #24
4Chun500 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,174 | Props total: 559 559
Doing Something Right Sure Got U Hatin
Did Homie f**k ya girl or something

Stop Hatin TAYLOR GANG OR......
 11-19-2010, 04:32 PM         #25
goldstarchoice  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Every n*gga I know from the Burg talks like that. Look at how Brandon Marshall talks. He's from the Burg and he's talked like that ever since I've known him in high school.
 11-19-2010, 04:36 PM         #26
2D....  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 wtr1906 said:
So we gonna act like, "So we gonna act like" isn't already played out enough on BX, the T/S decided to add "continue" to "So we gonna act like"" to make it seem like he is different???
 7 years ago '07        #27
Optimus Crime 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 2525 2525
 ThRoWeD MaN LaN said:
n*gga people in Texas were wearing chucks when I was in middle school... and you have to be from Cali' to use the word Kush? wtf

same a.ss stupid thread 'bout the same stupid sht... just different usernames
Lol I'm from Texas and I blow Kush and rock chucks... lol
 7 years ago '07        #28
1LynguisticMind 177 heat pts177
space
space
$24,901 | Props total: 1146 1146
the word swag should only be referring to justin bieber
 11-19-2010, 05:30 PM         #29
PeteyRoll  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said:
Right, and I love the west but you n*ggas did not make chucks cool.Plus on Wiz's speech/accent I can relate to not sounding like where you're from he's a military kid he grew up all over the world same reason I don't sound like people from Kentucky.
dumb motherf**kers!! your right we didnt make that s**t cool! it was on some gangster s**t then everyone saw NWA on tv with some chucks, and that s**t was over!! tell me not?

as for kush, back in the day some fools from california imported that kush strain from amsterdam and f**ked the s**t out it
 7 years ago '07        #30
getGwap 
space
space
space
$1,596 | Props total: 149 149
who the f**k cares about the west coast anyway they havent been relevant since that n*gga from bk put em on the map and got shot in vegas

LOL and it's ironic the only n*gga somewhat poppin from the west is game

and he sounds more eastcoast than some eastcoast cats
 7 years ago '04        #31
#1nasfan 
space
space
 PeteyRoll said:
dumb motherf**kers!! your right we didnt make that s**t cool! it was on some gangster s**t then everyone saw NWA on tv with some chucks, and that s**t was over!! tell me not?

as for kush, back in the day some fools from california imported that kush strain from amsterdam and f**ked the s**t out it
n*ggas been wearin chucks since b4 NWA homie,they been out over 50 years my father was wearin them b4 I was born. Cali n*ggas do not own the rights to rockin chucks im sorry.
 11-19-2010, 08:05 PM         #32
Meatballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 #1nasfan said:
n*ggas been wearin chucks since b4 NWA homie,they been out over 50 years my father was wearin them b4 I was born. Cali n*ggas do not own the rights to rockin chucks im sorry.
Cali n*ggas made that s**t popular, like RUN DMC had the nation rocking Adiddas. Wiz is a straight up BITER
 7 years ago '04        #33
HUMAN_CRACK 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,365 | Props total: 119 119
Smh @ these " So we gonna act like ______" threads
 7 years ago '08        #34
ingtoo! 
space
space
$739 | Props total: 2 2
 blacknacirema4 said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '04        #35
youngsiz 5 heat pts
space
space
$8,634 | Props total: 3163 3163
 Meatballer said:
From the way he enunciates his words to the constant references kush and chucks is this how people who rep that black and yellow get down? I mean the first n*gga to really put yall on the map and he aint nothing like the natives?

[pic - click to view]

I know bittin' is apart of the game but this s**t right hurrrreeeeee nygga.... this s**t right hurrrrrrrrrrrrree nygga is just flat out plagiarism.
My n*gga he's from south dakota then he moved to pittsburg so why would he not be westcoast do ya history first speak seceond duhhhhhhhh
 11-19-2010, 09:21 PM         #36
Meatballer  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 youngsiz said:
My n*gga he's from south dakota then he moved to pittsburg so why would he not be westcoast do ya history first speak seceond duhhhhhhhh
When I say west coast of course I mean Cali. But the thing is Wiz didn't always sound like he did.... It's like the n*gga whole identity shifted when he got on the weed gimmick. Listen to his Prince of the City mixtapes and tell me I'm wrong. He's been jocking Cali n*ggas hard in the last 3 years. Damn, what happened to n*ggas being original?
 7 years ago '08        #37
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
why do internet dorks care about everything except good music

who cares what he dresses like..acts like

if dude makin good music..then who cares

and threadstarter

i bet u listend to 2pac?

he was from eastcoast..and then look at him..reppin west harder then westcoast dudes

no one cared about that?
 7 years ago '04        #38
#1nasfan 
space
space
 Meatballer said:
Cali n*ggas made that s**t popular, like RUN DMC had the nation rocking Adiddas. Wiz is a straight up BITER
Not the same thing at all. RUN DMC introduced Adidas to a whole new audience, the west did not do that for chucks, chucks have been a popular shoe all over since b4 alot of our parents were born.
 7 years ago '08        #39
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1220 1220
 Meatballer said:
When I say west coast of course I mean Cali. But the thing is Wiz didn't always sound like he did.... It's like the n*gga whole identity shifted when he got on the weed gimmick. Listen to his Prince of the City mixtapes and tell me I'm wrong. He's been jocking Cali n*ggas hard in the last 3 years. Damn, what happened to n*ggas being original?
ok when he dropped prince of the city 2..who was f**ken with him? only pittsburgh..so when he was

"REAL" no body was supporting him..

and hes young..you guys act like you never been threw stages before.

your telling me from the time you were 10..till now..you talk..dress..act the same as way

you didnt go threw a baggy clothes phase? a and1..jordan stage?

why everyone actin like rappers are sooo different then us..hes jus going threw new stages in his life..

so because when he was 17 he spit one way..that means he has to spit the same exact way

gtfoh..ur lame as hell for that
 7 years ago '04        #40
#1nasfan 
space
space
 Meatballer said:
He sounds the same as when I first started listening to him a few years ago accent wise,his flow has change though, but most rappers do that ex.Wayne Jay, ect.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
16 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
106 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
26 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
61 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
114 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy