Arum gives Floyd 1st crack at Manny

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
43 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
5 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
86 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #101
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
 Hold That said:
Arum can say what the f**k he wants, he doesn't know the ppv buys, he's still going off of "projected numbers" he a.ssume the f!ght would do.. Most n*ggas a I know didn't even buy this s**t.
^^^^ this n*gga is right...his n*ggas not buying the f!ght confirms it didn't even hit 1 million

f**k up n*gga
 7 years ago '05        #102
dameons 10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$1,546 | Props total: 70 70
Paul Williams v Sergio Martinez winner would be fine with me .
 7 years ago '07        #103
Bruce Leeroy 
space
space
$16,662 | Props total: 813 813
 EscoNore said:
^^^^ this n*gga is right...his n*ggas not buying the f!ght confirms it didn't even hit 1 million

f**k up n*gga
 7 years ago '10        #104
nukedukem 
space
space
$338 | Props total: 1 1
I wouldn't mind seeing Zab and Pac f!ght....might be pretty decent!!!
 7 years ago '05        #105
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 EscoNore said:

f**k up n*gga
who said anything about it NOT hitting 1mil.. but to be foolish enough to think it did 1.5 mil minimum for a f!ght that didn't have a huge buzz or anticipation surrounding the f!ght is a foolish claim.
 7 years ago '05        #106
space
space
 nukedukem said:
I wouldn't mind seeing Zab and Pac f!ght....might be pretty decent!!!
Zab is damaged goods and isnt mentally fit to even step in the ring with Manny.. Zab looked s**tty in his recent bout against a C class boxer a few weeks ago..
 7 years ago '09        #107
season 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,413 | Props total: 20 20
 thaflawless1 said:
you ppl k!ll me.... lets look at facts

In the very first negotiation ... didn't roach say FMJ wouldn't agree to the date of the f!ght?? (FMJ agreed)... didn't ppl say FMJ wouldn't agree to a 50/50 split?? (FMJ agreed) ... didn't FMJ agree to a smaller ring size that would advantage manny??? Didn't FMJ agree to a smaller oz glove which would favor manny??? ... didn't the both get to have 1 stipulation in the negoation and manny excercised his with a 10,000,000 dollar per pound over weight??? didn't FMJ agree to that ridiculous stipulation??? FMJ stipulation was random drug testing up untill the f!ght night(not have to do it f!ght night or even a week from f!ght night just its a possibility and also wasn't FMJ doing the same thing???) Didn't manny say he wanted a 30 day cut off period?? Didn't FMJ said he'd give him a 14 day cut off window(which is compromising)??? Didn't manny still decline?????? FMJ and his camp is supposed to be the s**t talkers and what not but who was talking s**t the whole way through all the negotiations???? pac man camp ...

then didn't manny try to agree to a 14 day cut off window the second time??? why not the first time??? and of course FMJ isn't going to f!ght with rogers legal problems at the time... thats like asking manny to f!ght with out roach(he wouldn't do it)

Now you want to give him to christmas till decide if he wants to f!ght when he has court dates in january i think... he himself doesn't know if he'll be locked up next year or his uncle so how is he going to say he's going to f!ght next year??????? or his dad with his health problems ??? now they say money like they might want more then a 50/50 split are they kidding me???

you ppl k!ll me with this it's FMJ fault...stop listening to all these HBO, ESPN(pac man sack riders) and bob arum and roach...
close thread
 11-19-2010, 02:29 PM         #108
OOps  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
can these 2 b**ches just f!ght already. they both gonna get payed, i dont see wtf is the deal. mayweather acting like a lil b**ch. tired of these wack a.ss f!ghts, i rather see kids slug it out on my lawn/
 7 years ago '04        #109
Jamaro85 
space
space
$10,610 | Props total: 3 3
 bradleyb87 said:
I never understood why people (like yourself) blamed Floyd for this. Like Teddy Atlas said, Floyd agreed to all of Manny's terms, but Manny (who was offered 30 mill) didn't agree to all of Floyd's terms. If you wanna blame someone, blame Manny.
Um, no.

Why do you think everybody, including a lot of Floyd fans, are blaming Mayweather? Pacquiao agreed to his terms, then he runs off and retires.
 7 years ago '04        #110
Jamaro85 
space
space
 A.O.™ said:
Thats not olympic style testing, and like people who spoke on PED said, that if he takes the test 14 days before the f!ght, thats not to stop him from injecting himself with whatever PED he uses...

And another one Pacquiao declining is Blood Test right after the f!ght...

hmm... I wonder why...

Willing to do 14 Days before... But is unwilling to blood test after the f!ght..
He agreed to this as well. You guys really do hate Pacquiao don't you
 7 years ago '05        #111
space
space
 Jamaro85 said:
He agreed to this as well. You guys really do hate Pacquiao don't you
what good is after testing, really when the damage would already be done if he was on roids? the issue that holds everything up is the no testing within 7days of the match..

if thats the only thing holding up the match and Manny is clean why not just agree? It's really not that complex, instead Manny and his camp continues to dance around the issue and plays the Floyd is running card, while the lovable Manny continues to smile..
 7 years ago '04        #112
Jamaro85 
space
space
 Hold That said:
what good is after testing, really when the damage would already be done if he was on roids? the issue that holds everything up is the no testing within 7days of the match..

if thats the only thing holding up the match and Manny is clean why not just agree? It's really not that complex, instead Manny and his camp continues to dance around the issue and plays the Floyd is running card, while the lovable Manny continues to smile..
Manny, Roach, Ariza and Arum do need to cut the BS. I wish he would just do it randomly immediately up to the f!ght. I personally don't see what the problem is with doing this myself. I blame Manny for that BS.

All I am saying is that Pacquiao agreed to the demands that Floyd and GBP wanted. He bends, and Floyd takes a couple years off.

Maybe the other guy is right about the Roger lawsuit thing though. I do think you are correct with saying that the Pacquiao camp did not agree until the legal problems stirred up for Roger.

I'm just tired of people saying that Pacquiao's camp did not agree to everything Floyd demanded in the end. The timing was iffy, and I think Manny should agree to doing it closer to the f!ght, but in the end he agreed to Floyd's terms, and Floyd suddenly backs out.

If the legal issues were that serious why couldn't Floyd back out of negotiations before Pacquiao's camp agreed? That's all that is making Floyd look like a fraud right now, is retiring after Pac's camp agrees to terms.

Arum is still a b**ch though. And his latest deadline is JOKES Floyd has too much other life s**t to worry about right now and he imposes this deadline with under two months to consider. Arum needs to disappear.
 11-19-2010, 03:41 PM         #113
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
trust me...it would be in the contract that if the winner tests positive after the f!ght he would be DQ'd somehow or fined to hell and back (entire purse or something like that)...I guarantee that Floyd would have put that in there.

do people really buy the idea that Manny is going to literally k!ll Floyd if they f!ght? Floyd's dad does but I don't know if anyone else believes that.

Last edited by 22k; 11-19-2010 at 03:45 PM..
 11-19-2010, 03:47 PM         #114
donnieb33  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
I would like to see Pac f!ght Berto, Bradley, JML, Gamboa and if Edwin Valero was still alive. That f!ght would have been crazy.
A completely overrated unproven WW (seriously, watch his f!ghts and tell me what's impressive about Berto) and a pair of featherweights against Pacquiao? Yeah those sound like great f!ghts...

I'll give you Bradley, but he's got enough on his hands come January for now.
 11-19-2010, 04:51 PM         #115
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thaflawless1 said:
you ppl k!ll me.... lets look at facts

In the very first negotiation ... didn't roach say FMJ wouldn't agree to the date of the f!ght?? (FMJ agreed)... didn't ppl say FMJ wouldn't agree to a 50/50 split?? (FMJ agreed) ... didn't FMJ agree to a smaller ring size that would advantage manny??? Didn't FMJ agree to a smaller oz glove which would favor manny??? ... didn't the both get to have 1 stipulation in the negoation and manny excercised his with a 10,000,000 dollar per pound over weight??? didn't FMJ agree to that ridiculous stipulation??? FMJ stipulation was random drug testing up untill the f!ght night(not have to do it f!ght night or even a week from f!ght night just its a possibility and also wasn't FMJ doing the same thing???) Didn't manny say he wanted a 30 day cut off period?? Didn't FMJ said he'd give him a 14 day cut off window(which is compromising)??? Didn't manny still decline?????? FMJ and his camp is supposed to be the s**t talkers and what not but who was talking s**t the whole way through all the negotiations???? pac man camp ...

then didn't manny try to agree to a 14 day cut off window the second time??? why not the first time??? and of course FMJ isn't going to f!ght with rogers legal problems at the time... thats like asking manny to f!ght with out roach(he wouldn't do it)

Now you want to give him to christmas till decide if he wants to f!ght when he has court dates in january i think... he himself doesn't know if he'll be locked up next year or his uncle so how is he going to say he's going to f!ght next year??????? or his dad with his health problems ??? now they say money like they might want more then a 50/50 split are they kidding me???

you ppl k!ll me with this it's FMJ fault...stop listening to all these HBO, ESPN(pac man sack riders) and bob arum and roach...
I see certain ppl chose to ignore this sh*t...clowns.

Maddog345 said:

Plus you don't put a clock on Mayweather.
It's just a ploy to make Mayweather look like a b*tch when he ignores their @sses again. "Right now", he and his uncle have too many legal issues looming to be making f!ght agreements for next year.

22k said:
trust me...it would be in the contract that if the winner tests positive after the f!ght he would be DQ'd somehow or fined to hell and back (entire purse or something like that)...I guarantee that Floyd would have put that in there.

do people really buy the idea that Manny is going to literally k!ll Floyd if they f!ght? Floyd's dad does but I don't know if anyone else believes that.
Like someone already said, the damage is done by then. Just like Cotto's damage was done with those plaster gloves Margarito used.
 11-19-2010, 05:30 PM         #116
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
I see certain ppl chose to ignore this sh*t...clowns.

What second round of negotiations? Floyd, GBP and Ellerbe said that they never happened??

I'm a huge fan of both f!ghters, but...

You really believe that Pacquiao is on something that he can start taking at 14 days and come down off of it in time to come in clean at the post f!ght blood/urine test, yet it will still make a huge difference in the f!ght? He would be able to be on it for like what 7 days max if it takes time to get out his system? And don't say that he is taking something that is "undetectable" because then the cut off date doesn't even matter.
 texasplayboy_23 said:
It's just a ploy to make Mayweather look like a b*tch when he ignores their @sses again. "Right now", he and his uncle have too many legal issues looming to be making f!ght agreements for next year.

Whose fault are Floyd & Roger's legal problems? Pacquiao?
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Like someone already said, the damage is done by then. Just like Cotto's damage was done with those plaster gloves Margarito used.

So you're saying that Floyd would get hit so many times in the f!ght that he would have permanent damage? I thought his defense was the best in the game (which it is)?

I really don't think Floyd's long term health is at risk, but if they want to cling onto that then so be it.
See above

Also, according to Dan Rafael of ESPN Pacquiao agreed to go down to 7 days before the f!ght with post f!ght blood & urine tests. Do you really think he could be on/off something in 1 week that would give him a huge advantage in the f!ght?

Last edited by 22k; 11-19-2010 at 07:05 PM..
 7 years ago '09        #117
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,421 | Props total: 12365 12365
some n*gga said Zab Judah as an opponent for Pacquaio. After that I didnt read another post!!!!

What a f**king idiot
 11-19-2010, 06:19 PM         #118
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fly 2ndComing said:
some n*gga said Zab Judah as an opponent for Pacquaio. After that I didnt read another post!!!!

What a f**king idiot
lol yeah. He was knocked down and got a gift decision in his last f!ght.
 7 years ago '04        #119
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 Jamaro85 said:
Um, no.

Why do you think everybody, including a lot of Floyd fans, are blaming Mayweather? Pacquiao agreed to his terms, then he runs off and retires.

[pic - click to view]

You have selective readin', don't you? ThaFlawless1 already bodied this argument.
 11-19-2010, 07:27 PM         #120
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 22k said:
See above
I already said I didn't know, but him moving up weight classes with ease and only getting stronger/faster with age should cause any normal person to question it a little bit. No one really wants to answer the question why he wouldn't just do the blood tests though...14 days is somewhat of a compromise, but not much. Many substances can be out of your system in about 2 days when you know testing is coming, that's the whole point of olympic style testing.

Then you ask a stupid question about who's fault the Mayweathers' legal problems are...they're obviously their own. I also already said the reasons this f!ght won't happen has been on both f!ghters. But to give Floyd a deadline f!ght proposition knowing damn well there's court cases pending is ridiculous.

As far as the last part...don't add sh*t to my posts. Regardless if he's the best defensive f!ghter in the world or not you'd be dumb to think he wouldn't get hit at some point. Even De La Hoya and Mosley got a few hits landed, so you know Pacquiao's gonna get some shots off throughout. It won't lead to permanent brain damage from this alone, but I have to use Cotto for an example again. He wasn't the same for awhile since the Margarito f!ght. (until he fought Foreman) It's not because of head injury, but it's difficult to get that k!ller instinct in the ring after that...fair f!ght or not.
Home      

most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
136 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
111 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
165 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy