Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Warren Sapp blames CTE for sexually harassing woman
66 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
132 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #81
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,826 | Props total: 1322 1322
 Springa said:
Its funny how Paqs camp is ready to f!ght Mosley now that they've seen him not look too impressive. But when he was coming off that destruction of Margarito they couldn't make it happen. Some peoploe are just so blinded by their hate of Floyd that they can't see whats right in front of their face
There are a lot of Pacquiao fans who are casual f!ght fans who get hype and say things that might not make sense... I think plenty of Floyd fans are blinded by their hatred for Pacquiao and Bob Arum and say ugly and silly things just the same... that's Boxden b
 7 years ago '04        #82
RatedQue 51 heat pts51
space
space
$3,375 | Props total: 1044 1044
I m thinking Mayweather wont f!ght Pac until he has went thru a couple of other f!ghts. Mayweather seems to only f!ght big name f!ghters when they are on their decline. A couple more tough f!ghts for Pac will soften him up enough for Mayweather to feel good about f!ghting him. I give Manny props though he fought the people Mayweather wasnt willing to f!ght like Margarito.
 7 years ago '05        #83
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
 22k said:
because he wants to keep f!ghting and the only big $$$ f!ght out there for him is Pacquiao. If he is with GBP, he doesn't get the f!ght. He says he is managed by J Prince now and Golden Boy is not promoting his f!ghts anymore.
That still doesn't make sense at all. I know Mosley is passionate about the sport, but the money he makes in a year from Golden Boy s**ts on any f!ght with Manny.
 11-19-2010, 11:21 AM         #84
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
this clock putting the CASH Cow on a clock

the nerve
well, if it is true that the Margarito f!ght did 1.5 million PPV buys whereas Mayweather/Mosley only did 1.4 million, then they really are on even ground (negotiating power) at this point.

Pacquiao last 5 f!ghts

vs. Margarito 1.5 million???
vs. Clottey 700k
vs. Cotto 1.5 million
vs. Hatton 850k
vs. De La Hoya 1.25 million

Mayweather last 5 f!ghts

vs. Mosley 1.4 million
vs. Marquez 1 million
vs. Hatton 850k
vs. De La Hoya 2.4 million
vs. Baldomir 325k

Last edited by 22k; 11-19-2010 at 11:25 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #85
b_ee_z 4 heat pts
space
space
$796 | Props total: 49 49
 BearWalken79 said:
Manny agreed to the drug testing,even Floyd said it during his worthless youtube rant.Teddy is f**king out on an agenda.
maybe you should do more research; when you say drug testing....every boxer gets drug tested, thru urine. Manny agreed to blood testing at the beginning of the year, for a Feb f!ght and 24/7 urine tests. There are a lot of drugs that do not show up in urine tests and Floyd was willing to take a blood test 48 hrs before the f!ght. Speedskaters, skiers, cricket, rugby and cyclists at the Tour de France take blood tests the morning of there event, so i don't see why manny won't do it 48 hrs before? the blood taken is less than a teaspoon and there are about 380 teaspoons of blood in the body.
 11-19-2010, 11:23 AM         #86
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
what the f**k do you mean if hes with golden boy he dosent get the f!ght?

who says that bob arum

these f**king promoters like f**king bob arum is the reason why boxing is falling off
when was the last time a Top Rank f!ghter fought a Golden Boy f!ghter in a major event? Pacquiao-Hatton???

it might not be "official", but there hasn't been a big f!ght co-promoted by them since the first failed negotiations for Pac-Mayweather.
 7 years ago '08        #87
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,729 | Props total: 11626 11626
Margo/Manny didnt do 1.5 , the numbers dont even drop until next week
 7 years ago '05        #88
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,064 | Props total: 986 986
 Main Event said:
Margo/Manny didnt do 1.5 , the numbers dont even drop until next week
here you go again:lachen001:
 11-19-2010, 11:28 AM         #89
bklynmr  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets Just Be Real,Floyd Is Scared Of Manny!!! That f!ght Will Never Happen, If It Does It Will HAppen When They Both Mad Old And Washed Up..Like Jones VS Hopkins 2
 7 years ago '08        #90
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
here you go again:lachen001:
.....So were just gonna act like i wasnt right last time
 7 years ago '05        #91
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,064 | Props total: 986 986
 Main Event said:
.....So were just gonna act like i wasnt right last time
I didn't think you made a prediction did you? I do remember Hold That saying may/mosley would break the ppv record

Arum said this f!ght did a minimum of 1.25 millioin
 11-19-2010, 11:35 AM         #92
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
bob arum needs to be merked for the good of the sport
Floyd hasn't fought a Top Rank f!ghter since he left them in 2006 either. There is bad blood there and each side says the other still owes them money.

From what I read, there are a lot of layers to this beyond what reporters are even talking about.
 7 years ago '08        #93
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
I didn't think you made a prediction did you? I do remember Hold That saying may/mosley would break the ppv record

Man dont try and play me you knew i said it sold more than 1.2, you were saying it'd barely crack 1

Floyd and Manny will break it, and then Judah/Bradley will shatter it
 7 years ago '10        #94
420Heat 8 heat pts
space
space
$8,801 | Props total: 5237 5237
only reason this f!ght hasnt happened is because once it does no one will care about boxing anymore
 7 years ago '09        #95
AI34Life 
space
space
$3,454 | Props total: 0 0
this wont happen. floyd will p u s s y out. he is f a g g o t and wont f!ght anybody that will surely prove that he aint s h i t.
 7 years ago '08        #96
simmons224 
space
space
space
$559 | Props total: 11 11
mosely can knock pac out. if he hits pac like he hit mayweather its a wrap for pac
 7 years ago '05        #97
FEDEXKINKO 
space
space
space
$488 | Props total: 3 3
Mayweather cant just up and f!ght Pacquiao! He has fought since May 1st. There setting a deadline for the end of December which is nearly 8 months since the last time hes fought. He has to get in the ring for a tune up before he just goes and f!ghts Pacquiao, Bob Arum is stupid for putting a deadline on the man!
 11-19-2010, 12:46 PM         #98
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FEDEXKINKO said:
Mayweather cant just up and f!ght Pacquiao! He has fought since May 1st. There setting a deadline for the end of December which is nearly 8 months since the last time hes fought. He has to get in the ring for a tune up before he just goes and f!ghts Pacquiao, Bob Arum is stupid for putting a deadline on the man!
Pacquiao doesn't have legal issues and wants to f!ght twice a year. In order to f!ght in March/May and have enough time to promote the f!ght, they need to settle on an opponent in December/January. So the deadline is just part of the business.

They don't know if/when Floyd is going to f!ght again, so they can't just halt Pacquiao's career and leave all those millions on the table waiting for Floyd.
 7 years ago '05        #99
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
May 2nd is when this bout will happen, like every major Floyd f!ght happens.. He will get in Manny's a.ss and then proceed to take a long summer vacation right on schedule...

I don't see why n*ggas a.ssume that Floyd will dance too Manny's tune.. Arum needs to stop with the foolish "putting a timeline on Floyd" and waive that silly a.ss 7 day no drug testing clause, he's so adamant about..
 7 years ago '05        #100
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12555 12555
 Sizzler01 said:

Arum can say what the f**k he wants, he doesn't know the ppv buys, he's still going off of "projected numbers" he a.ssume the f!ght would do.. Most n*ggas a I know didn't even buy this s**t.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
76 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
47 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
290 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
97 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
113 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
156 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
251 comments
2 days ago