Arum gives Floyd 1st crack at Manny

most viewed right now
 81
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
194 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 56
Eminem's First Week numbers for every album ranked
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 48
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '09        #61
ShadyVsEminem 244 heat pts244
space
avatar space
space
$21,693 | Props total: 6192 6192
 thegoldenhero said:
i swear if pac f!ghts shane that will be a bad look...why does pac go after mayweather leftovers
Why did Pac go after a Mosley leftover?Mosley whooped Margarito

I cant think of a less deserving opponent to f!ght him in front of 60,000 people,he is a cheater and had been exposed as against Mosley as a punchbag


Last edited by ShadyVsEminem; 11-19-2010 at 09:36 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #62
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$5,514 | Props total: 310 310
 muzikhead said:
Well hell BHop said that. I guess that's Floyd's fault too huh.
I'm just saying it shows how stupid BHop's statement was.
 7 years ago '07        #63
Eddie..|M 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$18,078 | Props total: 1522 1522
I think Mosely would get busy on Pac
 7 years ago '09        #64
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
pacquiao is so overrated. hes been hiding something since day one. you cant agree to testing cause youre superstitious? you dont want your blood drawn cause it will somehow make you weaker? but then, after the next round of negotiations, you agree to the testing but not before or after the f!ght? gtfoh. youre a cheater.

and bob arum is a f**king snake.
 7 years ago '04        #65
EscoNore 67 heat pts67
space
avatar space
space
$11,446 | Props total: 172 172
If Pac and Mayweather don't f!ght, one of these n*ggas should f!ght the Williams/Martinez winner.
 11-19-2010, 09:39 AM         #66
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 thaflawless1 said:
you ppl k!ll me.... lets look at facts

In the very first negotiation ... didn't roach say FMJ wouldn't agree to the date of the f!ght?? (FMJ agreed)... didn't ppl say FMJ wouldn't agree to a 50/50 split?? (FMJ agreed) ... didn't FMJ agree to a smaller ring size that would advantage manny??? Didn't FMJ agree to a smaller oz glove which would favor manny??? ... didn't the both get to have 1 stipulation in the negoation and manny excercised his with a 10,000,000 dollar per pound over weight??? didn't FMJ agree to that ridiculous stipulation??? FMJ stipulation was random drug testing up untill the f!ght night(not have to do it f!ght night or even a week from f!ght night just its a possibility and also wasn't FMJ doing the same thing???) Didn't manny say he wanted a 30 day cut off period?? Didn't FMJ said he'd give him a 14 day cut off window(which is compromising)??? Didn't manny still decline?????? FMJ and his camp is supposed to be the s**t talkers and what not but who was talking s**t the whole way through all the negotiations???? pac man camp ...

then didn't manny try to agree to a 14 day cut off window the second time??? why not the first time??? and of course FMJ isn't going to f!ght with rogers legal problems at the time... thats like asking manny to f!ght with out roach(he wouldn't do it)

Now you want to give him to christmas till decide if he wants to f!ght when he has court dates in january i think... he himself doesn't know if he'll be locked up next year or his uncle so how is he going to say he's going to f!ght next year??????? or his dad with his health problems ??? now they say money like they might want more then a 50/50 split are they kidding me???

you ppl k!ll me with this it's FMJ fault...stop listening to all these HBO, ESPN(pac man sack riders) and bob arum and roach...


this has been said countless times on this board...and it continues to get ignored...
 7 years ago '09        #67
ill 800 64 heat pts64
space
avatar space
space
$9,089 | Props total: 269 269
 HotepSuns said:
this has been said countless times on this board...and it continues to get ignored...
people on this board lack common sense and intelligence. its the theme of boxden
 7 years ago '06        #68
Maddog345 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,867 | Props total: 260 260
 thaflawless1 said:
you ppl k!ll me.... lets look at facts

In the very first negotiation ... didn't roach say FMJ wouldn't agree to the date of the f!ght?? (FMJ agreed)... didn't ppl say FMJ wouldn't agree to a 50/50 split?? (FMJ agreed) ... didn't FMJ agree to a smaller ring size that would advantage manny??? Didn't FMJ agree to a smaller oz glove which would favor manny??? ... didn't the both get to have 1 stipulation in the negoation and manny excercised his with a 10,000,000 dollar per pound over weight??? didn't FMJ agree to that ridiculous stipulation??? FMJ stipulation was random drug testing up untill the f!ght night(not have to do it f!ght night or even a week from f!ght night just its a possibility and also wasn't FMJ doing the same thing???) Didn't manny say he wanted a 30 day cut off period?? Didn't FMJ said he'd give him a 14 day cut off window(which is compromising)??? Didn't manny still decline?????? FMJ and his camp is supposed to be the s**t talkers and what not but who was talking s**t the whole way through all the negotiations???? pac man camp ...

then didn't manny try to agree to a 14 day cut off window the second time??? why not the first time??? and of course FMJ isn't going to f!ght with rogers legal problems at the time... thats like asking manny to f!ght with out roach(he wouldn't do it)

Now you want to give him to christmas till decide if he wants to f!ght when he has court dates in january i think... he himself doesn't know if he'll be locked up next year or his uncle so how is he going to say he's going to f!ght next year??????? or his dad with his health problems ??? now they say money like they might want more then a 50/50 split are they kidding me???

you ppl k!ll me with this it's FMJ fault...stop listening to all these HBO, ESPN(pac man sack riders) and bob arum and roach...


Plus you don't put a clock on Mayweather.
 7 years ago '10        #69
rdrake 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$7,321 | Props total: 421 421
This looks good!
 11-19-2010, 10:35 AM         #70
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 latin_linx said:
won't happen cuz Berto aint washed up, Pacman only f!ghts washed up f!ghters
that's why he has been the lineal champion in 4 weight divisions...he beat the best f!ghter in each of those....yeah he only f!ghts washed up f!ghters.
 7 years ago '05        #71
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
I would like to see Pac f!ght Berto, Bradley, JML, Gamboa and if Edwin Valero was still alive. That f!ght would have been crazy.
 11-19-2010, 10:40 AM         #72
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ShadyVsEminem said:
Why did Pac go after a Mosley leftover?Mosley whooped Margarito

I cant think of a less deserving opponent to f!ght him in front of 60,000 people,he is a cheater and had been exposed as against Mosley as a punchbag
because Top Rank and Golden Boy aren't working with each other anymore; Manny is a Top Rank f!ghter and they put him in with another Top Rank f!ghter. Just like Floyd (basically a Golden Boy f!ghter) got put in with Shane Mosley (Golden Boy f!ghter).

Now Shane is saying he is willing to cut ties with Golden Boy, so Arum will work with him.
 7 years ago '05        #73
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
Does anyone stating this and that about the negotiations have actual proof or is it all hearsay? I ask this because I didn't keep up with the negotiations because I knew it wasn't going to happen anyways. So does anyone actually have proof to what they're saying and not just pulling it off what they heard?
 7 years ago '08        #74
Future 44 heat pts44
space
avatar space
space
$34,246 | Props total: 1276 1276
Maywhether is a pus*y if he doesn't accept this f!ght
 7 years ago '04        #75
Adwerdz 318 heat pts318
space
avatar space
space
$32,664 | Props total: 23121 23121
 modalee said:
If it isnt Mayweather then id like to see Pacman face off against Andre Berto
n*gga gtfo, berto aint ready yet, he hasn't even been put to the test yet, he need to go ahead and beat mosely and step up and go against clottey and cotto, then we'll see what he's made of
 7 years ago '05        #76
Santoro 12 heat pts12
space
avatar space
space
$7,949 | Props total: 6 6
How the f**k can Shane cut ties with Golden Boy when he owns part of the company? That would be f**king stupid.
 7 years ago '04        #77
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 2471 2471
 ether04 said:
i love how they dont mention zab judah but zap can put on some pounds and rock pacqiao
c'mon
 11-19-2010, 11:09 AM         #78
22k  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Santoro said:
How the f**k can Shane cut ties with Golden Boy when he owns part of the company? That would be f**king stupid.
because he wants to keep f!ghting and the only big $$$ f!ght out there for him is Pacquiao. If he is with GBP, he doesn't get the f!ght. He says he is managed by J Prince now and Golden Boy is not promoting his f!ghts anymore.
 7 years ago '05        #79
Springa 
space
avatar space
space
$496 | Props total: 0 0
Its funny how Paqs camp is ready to f!ght Mosley now that they've seen him not look too impressive. But when he was coming off that destruction of Margarito they couldn't make it happen. Some peoploe are just so blinded by their hate of Floyd that they can't see whats right in front of their face
 7 years ago '08        #80
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
avatar space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1322 1322
I don't see what the big deal is here... Arum knows this is what the people want, might as well give Floyd a heads-up about Pacman's schedule if, for whatever reason, he changes his mind and wants to make this f!ght happen... god forbid...
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 92
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
274 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 86
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
26 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 68
Is Harlem World a Classic?
127 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 52
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Dec 10 - Donald Trump reportedly watches up to 8 hours of TV every day
54 comments
18 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
56 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
154 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy