Arum gives Floyd 1st crack at Manny

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
23 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
96 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
267 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '04        #41
Thirdc0astgh0st 
space
space
$989 | Props total: 14 14
Mayweather doesn't want to risk losing against the Pac-Man. Pac-Man didnt devote himself 100 percent to training against the f!ght against Margarito and still won every round. I dont keep up with boxing but everyone knows Pac-Man is a beast.
 11-19-2010, 06:18 AM         #42
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bradleyb87 said:
I never understood why people (like yourself) blamed Floyd for this. Like Teddy Atlas said, Floyd agreed to all of Manny's terms, but Manny (who was offered 30 mill) didn't agree to all of Floyd's terms. If you wanna blame someone, blame Manny.

Teddy Atlas saying exactly what I been saying all along... IT'S NOT FAIR is somebody is on a PED to f!ght somebody whose not... Everybody cries about it in Baseball, but in a sport where its one on one you vs. your opponent everybody wants to see Floyd go in the ring against this juicer...

And I'm 100% sure if Floyd was a tad more HUMBLE, if Floyd didnt boast and brag so much people would actually want to see Pacquiao take the olympic style test, but because all people want is for Floyd to get knocked off his high horse... they dont care that pac is on the juice they just want to see Floyd lose..

Chest Rockwell said:
guaranf**kintee this wont happen. manny has been adamant that he wont be tested in the days leading up to the f!ght. floyd is too stubborn, wont f!ght unless the rules are bent for him
wont happen

How are the rules bent in anyway for Mayweather, he's camp isnt the ones whose going to draw the blood, its a 3rd party... again another smear campaign on Mayweather..
 11-19-2010, 06:20 AM         #43
CenterField  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ether04 said:
i love how they dont mention zab judah but zap can put on some pounds and rock pacqiao
you obviously didnt see his last f!ght... the commission need to make this happen or start stripping n*ggas of they titles. in no other sport does the best two not face each other.
 11-19-2010, 06:22 AM         #44
A.O.™  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BearWalken79 said:
Exactly.Some people in here don't know what the hell is going on but that's pretty much boxden.
Thats not olympic style testing, and like people who spoke on PED said, that if he takes the test 14 days before the f!ght, thats not to stop him from injecting himself with whatever PED he uses...

And another one Pacquiao declining is Blood Test right after the f!ght...

hmm... I wonder why...

Willing to do 14 Days before... But is unwilling to blood test after the f!ght..
 7 years ago '04        #45
thisisgame 
space
space
$1,374 | Props total: 41 41
Why is Floyd trying to get locked up to avoid f!ghting Pacquiao? Pacquiao just knocked out Margarito at super middleweight. Floyd just knocked out his girlfriend sleeping on the couch. Floyds fans care more bout winning the negotiations than getting in the ring and f!ght. True fans wanna see the f!ght period.
 7 years ago '04        #46
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 BearWalken79 said:
Manny agreed to the drug testing,even Floyd said it during his worthless youtube rant.Teddy is f**king out on an agenda.
He agreed to testin' 14 days before the f!ght, not up until the f!ght (randomly). That was Floyd's demand.
 7 years ago '06        #47
thaflawless1 
space
space
space
$1,159 | Props total: 0 0
you ppl k!ll me.... lets look at facts

In the very first negotiation ... didn't roach say FMJ wouldn't agree to the date of the f!ght?? (FMJ agreed)... didn't ppl say FMJ wouldn't agree to a 50/50 split?? (FMJ agreed) ... didn't FMJ agree to a smaller ring size that would advantage manny??? Didn't FMJ agree to a smaller oz glove which would favor manny??? ... didn't the both get to have 1 stipulation in the negoation and manny excercised his with a 10,000,000 dollar per pound over weight??? didn't FMJ agree to that ridiculous stipulation??? FMJ stipulation was random drug testing up untill the f!ght night(not have to do it f!ght night or even a week from f!ght night just its a possibility and also wasn't FMJ doing the same thing???) Didn't manny say he wanted a 30 day cut off period?? Didn't FMJ said he'd give him a 14 day cut off window(which is compromising)??? Didn't manny still decline?????? FMJ and his camp is supposed to be the s**t talkers and what not but who was talking s**t the whole way through all the negotiations???? pac man camp ...

then didn't manny try to agree to a 14 day cut off window the second time??? why not the first time??? and of course FMJ isn't going to f!ght with rogers legal problems at the time... thats like asking manny to f!ght with out roach(he wouldn't do it)

Now you want to give him to christmas till decide if he wants to f!ght when he has court dates in january i think... he himself doesn't know if he'll be locked up next year or his uncle so how is he going to say he's going to f!ght next year??????? or his dad with his health problems ??? now they say money like they might want more then a 50/50 split are they kidding me???

you ppl k!ll me with this it's FMJ fault...stop listening to all these HBO, ESPN(pac man sack riders) and bob arum and roach...
 7 years ago '04        #48
MochaWhitey 10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,516 | Props total: 324 324
But but he doesn't f!ght black people, or he does..I'm confused
 7 years ago '04        #49
bradleyb87 
space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 thaflawless1 said:
you ppl k!ll me.... lets look at facts

In the very first negotiation ... didn't roach say FMJ wouldn't agree to the date of the f!ght?? (FMJ agreed)... didn't ppl say FMJ wouldn't agree to a 50/50 split?? (FMJ agreed) ... didn't FMJ agree to a smaller ring size that would advantage manny??? Didn't FMJ agree to a smaller oz glove which would favor manny??? ... didn't the both get to have 1 stipulation in the negoation and manny excercised his with a 10,000,000 dollar per pound over weight??? didn't FMJ agree to that ridiculous stipulation??? FMJ stipulation was random drug testing up untill the f!ght night(not have to do it f!ght night or even a week from f!ght night just its a possibility and also wasn't FMJ doing the same thing???) Didn't manny say he wanted a 30 day cut off period?? Didn't FMJ said he'd give him a 14 day cut off window(which is compromising)??? Didn't manny still decline?????? FMJ and his camp is supposed to be the s**t talkers and what not but who was talking s**t the whole way through all the negotiations???? pac man camp ...

then didn't manny try to agree to a 14 day cut off window the second time??? why not the first time??? and of course FMJ isn't going to f!ght with rogers legal problems at the time... thats like asking manny to f!ght with out roach(he wouldn't do it)

Now you want to give him to christmas till decide if he wants to f!ght when he has court dates in january i think... he himself doesn't know if he'll be locked up next year or his uncle so how is he going to say he's going to f!ght next year??????? or his dad with his health problems ??? now they say money like they might want more then a 50/50 split are they kidding me???

you ppl k!ll me with this it's FMJ fault...stop listening to all these HBO, ESPN(pac man sack riders) and bob arum and roach...

Jeff Mayweather said it best... "You can't get a word in edge-wise with Pacquiao's fans." They argue with emotion, not facts or logic.
 7 years ago '07        #50
Just1Spark 
space
space
$2,234 | Props total: 75 75
floyd b**chmade.
 7 years ago '05        #51
monrowe 3 heat pts
space
space
$11,025 | Props total: 537 537
itrs very obvious that yall didnt follw the last f!ght .. pacman actually agreed to do the testing in the olympic form... there was no reason for the f!ght not to happen the last time ... if you a mayweather fan u have to give credit pacman period.. they calling him out and if not pacman takes another f!ght giving ppl something to look forwerd to.
 7 years ago '05        #52
hbk83 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,037 | Props total: 1230 1230
It is funny seeing now that arum wants to take the mosely f!ght after mayweather embarrasses him, arum knows mayweather isnt going to respond within 30 days so what is he going to do, go after another beaten f!ghter lol , Mosely will have a surprise for pacqiao though so if mayweather doesnt take it i hope it is mosely, i can tell roach and his trainer are concerned even with mosely being 39 they know it is going to be hard to knock him down and he has speed to catch pacqaio
 7 years ago '05        #53
DrDeath 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,347 | Props total: 3150 3150
 Chest Rockwell said:
guaranf**kintee this wont happen. manny has been adamant that he wont be tested in the days leading up to the f!ght. floyd is too stubborn, wont f!ght unless the rules are bent for him
wont happen
f**k dat mannys a b**ch. floyd is gonna do the same tests he is
 7 years ago '04        #54
jayhot 
space
space
space
$81 | Props total: 0 0
itrs very obvious that yall didnt follw the last f!ght .. pacman actually agreed to do the testing in the olympic form... there was no reason for the f!ght not to happen the last time ... if you a mayweather fan u have to give credit pacman period.. they calling him out and if not pacman takes another f!ght giving ppl something to look forwerd to.
Watch the first Pacman - Margarito 24/7. He did agree to Olympic style drug testing up until 14 days before the f!ght. That's not fully agreeing You idiot. #typicalpacmanfan
 7 years ago '06        #55
B Ray 14 heat pts14
space
space
$6,373 | Props total: 4596 4596
someone drop this pac guy
 7 years ago '04        #56
muzikhead 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 1 1
 little ms riot said:
I want someone other than Mosley and Marquez to f!ght Pac
Why because both of these f!ghters can beat him?
 7 years ago '09        #57
faceoffizhere 
space
space
$4,659 | Props total: 842 842
Yall manny fans just love to ignore the facts even when they in ur face. Fact is if one person agrees to all your stipulations u should atleast agree to one lol. Noone should speak on this til they actually have a date I doubt these fools f!ght anytime soon tho.
 7 years ago '04        #58
muzikhead 
space
space
 BearWalken79 said:
Manny agreed to the drug testing,even Floyd said it during his worthless youtube rant.Teddy is f**king out on an agenda.
Actually Teddy said this before the youtube rant.
 7 years ago '04        #59
muzikhead 
space
space
 MochaWhitey said:
But but he doesn't f!ght black people, or he does..I'm confused
Well hell BHop said that. I guess that's Floyd's fault too huh.
 7 years ago '05        #60
GST 
space
space
$14,847 | Props total: 2419 2419
Mosley is my n*gga but Paq would bust his a.ss something serious
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
113 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
111 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
30 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
73 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy