Arum gives Floyd 1st crack at Manny

most viewed right now
 58
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 40
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 38
NBA Nas got the last laugh
75 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '08        #21
AyeDre 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$10,533 | Props total: 283 283
I think Mosley can take Pacman. But uhh..Mayweather don't give a f**k he chilling
 11-19-2010, 01:51 AM         #22
little ms riot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Budala said:
Pac vs Mayweather f!ght will be ready as same time as Detox
 7 years ago '04        #23
bradleyb87 
space
avatar space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 jmheight1 said:
I blame Floyd for holding up the f!ght, but Pac and his team are just as stubborn. Other than Blood testing Floyd has no demands. Weight, Money, gloves, date, ring size, penalty money (If floyd comes over weight) Floyd give in on all of those.
I never understood why people (like yourself) blamed Floyd for this. Like Teddy Atlas said, Floyd agreed to all of Manny's terms, but Manny (who was offered 30 mill) didn't agree to all of Floyd's terms. If you wanna blame someone, blame Manny.


[video - click to view]

 7 years ago '04        #24
bradleyb87 
space
avatar space
space
$2,130 | Props total: 559 559
 Budala said:
Pac vs Mayweather f!ght will be ready as same time as Detox
Truth.com .
 11-19-2010, 01:57 AM         #25
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Mosley? Marquez? Manny would beat the break off of both of them at this point in their careers. f!ght Kirkland (if he can stay his a.ss out of jail) or some s**t if you want to f**k around 54. I really have no idea who Manny would f!ght if it isnt Floyd. Wont be Berto. Al Haymond f!ghter. If he doesnt drop to 140 he need not take on any of those names from that division. Not Alexander, Bradley, nobody unless he actually drops to 140 and its for a 140 lb belt.

Onl f!ght that he needs to have is vs Mayweather and retire unless its so good it warrants a rematch. Anyone else up to 47 is wayy over matched and have nothing but a shot in hell vs Manny.
 7 years ago '09        #26
29 26 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,174 | Props total: 2561 2561
 texasplayboy_23 said:
This.

They tried giving Floyd a deadline before and you see how that turned out. Besides...


"The Mayweathers, the boxer and his uncle-trainer, are facing various charges and may be facing court trials in the coming weeks or months."

...they know damn well he can't make a decision on a f!ght right now.
What you talkin' bout dawg? They can't make a decision to a yes or no question from now until Christmas? Stop making excuses, then they said they could push the f!ght to June or July depending on who... Stop making excuses.
 7 years ago '04        #27
dirtybayrecordz 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,057 | Props total: 1473 1473
 ether04 said:
i love how they dont mention zab judah but zap can put on some pounds and rock pacqiao

































 7 years ago '05        #28
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$23,463 | Props total: 4409 4409
Please god, no Mosley.

He beats Margarito, lose to Mayweather, Pacquia beats Margarito, now Marquez wants a 3rd f!ght.

Give the fans what they want.

Pacquaio vs Mayweather
 7 years ago '10        #29
Tekniqs 
space
space
space
$148 | Props total: 17 17
ariza needs to shut the f**k up
 7 years ago '08        #30
YOURKINGB4EVER 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$5,383 | Props total: 7902 7902
man if Shane was maybe fives yrs. younger he'd whip pac even with that said i think mosely still has a small chance at beating pac if he could jump out early win the rounds 2-4 or maybe 5 & stay away from pac he could when a spilt decision i mean it is possible as old as he is he can still throw when he wants to i mean if he decides to he definitely have to
be more aggressive then he was against pbf but he'd have to be to even have a chance.


Last edited by YOURKINGB4EVER; 11-19-2010 at 03:24 AM..
 11-19-2010, 03:49 AM         #31
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 29 26 said:
What you talkin' bout dawg? They can't make a decision to a yes or no question from now until Christmas? Stop making excuses, then they said they could push the f!ght to June or July depending on who... Stop making excuses.
Are you retarded? n*gga has a court date of January I think, with "multiple" charges filed against his @ss...yet he's suppose to say he'll be available to f!ght next summer? This n*gga could be locked up next year fool.
 7 years ago '04        #32
CFran55 
space
avatar space
space
$731 | Props total: 64 64
 little ms riot said:
damn riot did you lose an avy bet or something?
 7 years ago '04        #33
Calamity 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$11,020 | Props total: 1829 1829
so... how bout that heavyweight division
 11-19-2010, 04:22 AM         #34
little ms riot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 texasplayboy_23 said:
Are you retarded? n*gga has a court date of January I think, with "multiple" charges filed against his @ss...yet he's suppose to say he'll be available to f!ght next summer? This n*gga could be locked up next year fool.


I'm not familiar with the court system there but is it possible to settle out of court?
 7 years ago '04        #35
IMUSTBEAPIMP 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$392 | Props total: 0 0
To say May is scared to f!ght is a good argument but to not say the same about Manny is bulls**t because if any of you saw the f!ght last Sat night it was real weird for Manny's camp to demand Margarito take a blood test before the f!ght when Manny's argument with Floyd is no blood test 2 weeks before the f!ght but you want this dude to take it 20 minutes before the f!ght, how can you want somebody else to do something you refuse to do maybe both of them dudes scared to f!ght each other or both of them so stubborn and just don't want to say they allowed the other boxer to pick the f!ght stipulations either way the f!ght not gonna happen but if it do I got my $75.99 for the f!ght because pay per view gonna charge more
 7 years ago '06        #36
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 jerryblastface said:
pac man agreed to take the test 14 before the f!ght. so whats the deal!

Exactly.Some people in here don't know what the hell is going on but that's pretty much boxden.
 7 years ago '06        #37
JCSIII 72 heat pts72
space
avatar space
space
$6,990 | Props total: 144 144
 bradleyb87 said:
I never understood why people (like yourself) blamed Floyd for this. Like Teddy Atlas said, Floyd agreed to all of Manny's terms, but Manny (who was offered 30 mill) didn't agree to all of Floyd's terms. If you wanna blame someone, blame Manny.

Manny agreed to the drug testing,even Floyd said it during his worthless youtube rant.Teddy is f**king out on an agenda.
 11-19-2010, 05:04 AM         #38
little ms riot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 IMUSTBEAPIMP said:
To say May is scared to f!ght is a good argument but to not say the same about Manny is bulls**t because if any of you saw the f!ght last Sat night it was real weird for Manny's camp to demand Margarito take a blood test before the f!ght when Manny's argument with Floyd is no blood test 2 weeks before the f!ght but you want this dude to take it 20 minutes before the f!ght, how can you want somebody else to do something you refuse to do maybe both of them dudes scared to f!ght each other or both of them so stubborn and just don't want to say they allowed the other boxer to pick the f!ght stipulations either way the f!ght not gonna happen but if it do I got my $75.99 for the f!ght because pay per view gonna charge more


They asked Margarito to take a blood test cuz they saw a packet of something that he mixed with his drink that if mixed coffee drank earlier would be like PED... or something to that effect. Just pre-f!ght drama...
 7 years ago '04        #39
latin_linx 349 heat pts349
space
avatar space
space
$9,771 | Props total: 314 314
 modalee said:
If it isnt Mayweather then id like to see Pacman face off against Andre Berto
won't happen cuz Berto aint washed up, Pacman only f!ghts washed up f!ghters
 11-19-2010, 05:36 AM         #40
texasplayboy_23  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 little ms riot said:
I'm not familiar with the court system there but is it possible to settle out of court?
I doubt it...it's accused domestic violence/baby-momma-drama with like 8 charges attached to it. I'm not sure if that's changed recently...then there's the so called a.ssault that either has been or could be dropped.

 BearWalken79 said:
Exactly.Some people in here don't know what the hell is going on but that's pretty much boxden.
Are you agreeing to 14 days? There's sh*t to clean out your system and sh*t to put the roids back in...2 weeks before a f!ght is nothin.

I'm not saying dude is definitely juicing, but everything Atlas said is valid. Manny b*tched about 7mL's of blood...do you know how small of an amount that is? So stop putting it on 1 f!ghter as to why they can't make this sh*t happen.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 16
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 12
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 7
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 6
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 6
Kojima explains death stranding gameplay and lore
20 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy