As Requested... Watch As I Expose Auburn!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
63 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
162 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 7 years ago '10        #81
lboog1423 297 heat pts297
space
space
$34,161 | Props total: 15708 15708
 FeedTheBeast said:
For once I agree with CuttKidd.......WOW!!

How r we supposed to know who that is....And who the f**k refers to their kid as a free mule
 7 years ago '07        #82
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 lboog1423 said:
How r we supposed to know who that is....And who the f**k refers to their kid as a free mule
Like I said this has not been confirmed.........I'm just posting stuff as it comes to me judge for yourself.
 7 years ago '06        #83
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14781 14781
 lboog1423 said:
Cecil Newton actually said in an ESPN interview after Cam signed with Auburn, "I wasn't going to let him be Mississippi State's work mule"
 7 years ago '06        #84
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,491 | Props total: 14781 14781
 FeedTheBeast said:
For once I agree with CuttKidd.......WOW!!

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

yo Auburn...

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by Bama Boy; 03-03-2011 at 01:06 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #85
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
bAMA n*ggas is wilding
 7 years ago '06        #86
titanreese 13 heat pts13
space
space
$12,535 | Props total: 1036 1036
Only thing Georgia fans and Alabama fans can agree on.....There hatred toward Auburn
 7 years ago '06        #87
ThaShark316 86 heat pts86
space
space
$12,998 | Props total: 53 53
I've only read pages 4 and 5 and I'm already
 7 years ago '10        #88
Lurker Brasi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 40 40
 Against D Grain said:
I wouldn't say the OP is mad IMO; all he's doing is updating information on Auburn which is our biggest rival.... Some people act like Univ of Alabama is doing this to Auburn, this is on Mississippi State's hands.

Auburn University are the ones who stole Cam Newton from Mississippi State boosters and they want blood.

All Bama (UGA) fans are doing is enjoying the ride (some are wondering why its taking so long) but everybody knows that Auburn has been dirty for years and always been overlook because they never won s**t that national media outlets would give a damn about...
haha i was just talkin some normal bx hate, I f**ks with bama though thats my best friends favorite team
 7 years ago '07        #89
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
You think that this is all new for Auburn??? U DEAD WRONG!!

Checl out these archived articles. Story sounds familiar to what was just exposed on HBO.

Charles Barkley accused of being paid to go to Auburn and of getting paid while he was there. At that time he denied it all.

Fast Forward to now???

"I got money from agents when I was in college," Barkley said. "Most of the players I know borrow money from agents."

Barkley does not admit to getting any money from Auburn but come on son......you transparent as fukk!!

And go back to page one and you can see the Eric Ramsey 60 Minutes clip from youtube.
Here's a synopsis. Same scenario......a key player but really not a star comes out with it and the big names deny it and disown him from The Auburn cult.

On Friday, September 27, 1991, Ramsey was the front-page story in the Montgomery Advertiser. He claimed to have received improper benefits including money in violation of NCAA rules. He further claimed that he had a collection of over 70 audio tapes to substantiate his allegations. He had retained Birmingham attorney Donald Watkins as legal counsel. His claims were supported by former Auburn fullback Alex Strong, who claimed that he had received "a couple of thousand a year" from former Auburn a.ssistant Frank Young.
Ramsey's most specific allegations centered on Auburn booster Bill "Corky" Frost. Ramsey alleged that Frost had made at least two of Ramsey's monthly car payments and given him steaks to help him gain weight. He also claimed Young had paid him $300 per month. The most damaging allegation, however, was pointed at Auburn coach and athletic director, Pat Dye, who he claimed had helped him receive an unsecured loan for over $9,000 in April 1990.
Ramsey's initial claims were opposed by several former Auburn stars including Bo Jackson, Frank Thomas, and Aundray Bruce. All spoke out against Ramsey and denied they had ever received any improper benefits

@ Bo Jackson talmbout he didnt get no money. That dude has been GOD down there from day one.

And yeah it was all proven to be true and they got the NCAA hammer.

Anyone notice a pattern here???
And where is Pat Dye the man whom was caught cheating?? Still very involved and unofficially running the football program along with Bobby Lowder whom is on fed trial right now for stealing millions from the government.
And they named their field after this dude whom almost gave them the death penalty!!

Its going down.........BASEMENT!!
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
100 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
185 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who are these washed up niggas next to Drake?
60 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
81 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy