As Requested... Watch As I Expose Auburn!!

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ayo Cardi B sister tho.....!!!
64 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
91 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Charlamagne Tha god & Joe Budden Working On A New Show.
147 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #61
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 JNyiri77 said:
alabama lost. auburn won the title. let it go. this is beyond bitter
It aint nothing to me..........I know I'm gonna get accussed of being "bitter" but that aint gonna stop me from updating this thread with info. I dont give a fukk they won. 1 trophy in 50 years. BAMA is BAMA regardless if Auburn cheats or not we gonna be in the f!ght every year. Its true that every program "helps" out there players but what Auburn is doing is WAY beyond giving a dude gas money or pocket change. They basically have an intricate system that pays the players and gives out "bank loans" to parents.

When it all comes out will I still be bitter or will you bow down and kiss the ring???
 02-25-2011, 02:47 PM         #62
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
It aint nothing to me..........I know I'm gonna get accussed of being "bitter" but that aint gonna stop me from updating this thread with info. I dont give a fukk they won. 1 trophy in 50 years. BAMA is BAMA regardless if Auburn cheats or not we gonna be in the f!ght every year. Its true that every program "helps" out there players but what Auburn is doing is WAY beyond giving a dude gas money or pocket change. They basically have an intricate system that pays the players and gives out "bank loans" to parents.

When it all comes out will I still be bitter or will you bow down and kiss the ring???
bow down and kiss the ring? Auburn won this yr. You guys won the yr before....do you see the Celtics fans braggin about winning in 2008? Nah, last yr was last yr, this yr is this yr. What kinda s**t is that?
 7 years ago '06        #63
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,486 | Props total: 14773 14773
^^ hes saying kiss the ring because "he told ya so", u dont comprehend well do u?

f**k auburn, cant wait till they burn.
 7 years ago '08        #64
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,765 | Props total: 12257 12257
Wait so TS is a Bama fan trying to expose Auburn of cheating

Nothing personal dog but lets look at your conference

Auburn--Most likely paid Cam
Bama--I seen there Roster, players were paid
Florida--Urban quit, most likely the payments got outta hand after the back to back rings.
Tenn--yea we know what's going on there
Gawga--they pay em too
S Carolina--They just got the #1 rated RB last year and #1overall player this year, so yea

Bottom line everybody pays...and changed the title next time to NCAA instead of just Auburn.
 7 years ago '05        #65
rippac4 
space
space
$14,134 | Props total: 1050 1050
damn an Alabama fan makes a big a.ss thread about Auburn cheating............in the news an old man who's an Alabama fan damages trees by the Auburn campus.

Can't we all just get along

7 years ago '07        #66
space
space
 Mike Nitty said:

Florida--Urban quit, most likely the payments got outta hand after the back to back rings.
Gawga--they pay em too
S Carolina--They just got the #1 rated RB last year and #1overall player this year, so yea

Bottom line everybody pays...and changed the title next time to NCAA instead of just Auburn.
I'm not gonna get into the "everybody" cheats argument with you. BUt this Auburn s**t is on another level. Yall dont understand becuz yall dont live it. I'm down here. Born and raised. Look at Bama's roster thru out our whole history besides the probation era and we have always been loaded. That is NO indication of cheating.Top programs get the top athletes. Wanna be programs go above and beyond to get there.

rippac4 said:
damn an Alabama fan makes a big a.ss thread about Auburn cheating............in the news an old man who's an Alabama fan damages trees by the Auburn campus.

Can't we all just get along

I'm close to the situation being that I live down here and communicate with some people "in the know" about the whole scandal. I'm just passing on info on what might turn out to be the biggest college sports scandal ever. You expect on Auburn fan to do it?? Of course not they looking the other way right now hoping it aint as bad as its starting to look. Or should I just post my info in The BAMA thread only??? Dont k!ll the messenger homie
 7 years ago '06        #67
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,486 | Props total: 14773 14773
 Mike Nitty said:

Gawga--they pay em too

lmao at "i looked at the roster, players were paid". jesus ur smart.
 7 years ago '07        #68
space
space
BOOM!!!

There are tapes with Cecil and Cam trying to get that money..........stay tuned they will be aired soon. Bell and Bond have the tapes and they are consulting with legal teams to make sure this does not lead to any lawsuit from the Newtons. And the tapes are in the process of being authenticated by The FBI. They will be released within the next 2-3 weeks.

I have known this since December that these tapes were real but yall dont beleive s**t without a link. So I was waiting on a national media source to run the story........its finally getting out becuz the holders of the tapes Bond and Bell have deciced to go forward with releasing the tapes due to everyone calling them liars and the NCAA trying to sweep this under the rug.

It wil be aired on this local show down here in Alabama. Bell and Bond were in negotiations with ESPN and HBO to air the tapes but were not happy with the way they would be presented or edited. HBO wanted them for their upcoming special on College athletics that already has one Auburn player giving up the goods. Stanley McGlover. ESPN whom was on this heavy not to long ago has shut it down due to a conflict of interest. They just signed a huge TV deal with the SEC and dont want to be involved or at least dont wont to be the lead dog in this hunt. But the radio host for this show is Scott Moore whom is very good friends with Bell and Bond the tape holders and they have entrusted him to present them in a way that no one can deny what they hear.

The authentication should be done by the end of next week so the target date to air the tapes is March 14-15th.

^^^^
link to the show

Notice these Auburn fans been real quiet round here lately.........they know what it is.
 7 years ago '04        #69
JFamis 235 heat pts235
space
space
$16,986 | Props total: 4329 4329
 FeedTheBeast said:
BOOM!!!

There are tapes with Cecil and Cam trying to get that money..........stay tuned they will be aired soon. Bell and Bond have the tapes and they are consulting with legal teams to make sure this does not lead to any lawsuit from the Newtons. And the tapes are in the process of being authenticated by The FBI. They will be released within the next 2-3 weeks.

I have known this since December that these tapes were real but yall dont beleive s**t without a link. So I was waiting on a national media source to run the story........its finally getting out becuz the holders of the tapes Bond and Bell have deciced to go forward with releasing the tapes due to everyone calling them liars and the NCAA trying to sweep this under the rug.

It wil be aired on this local show down here in Alabama. Bell and Bond were in negotiations with ESPN and HBO to air the tapes but were not happy with the way they would be presented or edited. HBO wanted them for their upcoming special on College athletics that already has one Auburn player giving up the goods. Stanley McGlover. ESPN whom was on this heavy not to long ago has shut it down due to a conflict of interest. They just signed a huge TV deal with the SEC and dont want to be involved or at least dont wont to be the lead dog in this hunt. But the radio host for this show is Scott Moore whom is very good friends with Bell and Bond the tape holders and they have entrusted him to present them in a way that no one can deny what they hear.

The authentication should be done by the end of next week so the target date to air the tapes is March 14-15th.

^^^^
link to the show

Notice these Auburn fans been real quiet round here lately.........they know what it is.
SI is coming out with an article about this too. They're exposing a top 10 program in the next few days...
 03-01-2011, 05:40 PM         #70
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FeedTheBeast said:
BOOM!!!

^^^^
link to the show

Bunting tweeted this yesterday..
 7 years ago '07        #71
space
space

Is it real??? This has not been confirmed as a leak might be fake.

Cecil Newton leaving a voicemail to John Bond.

03-02-2011, 12:58 PM         #72
@RG3 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

i hope this happens b4 the draft as im sure Cam Newton lied to scouts/coaches/gms about this situation.
 7 years ago '04        #73
Javon23 265 heat pts265
space
space
$46,362 | Props total: 8456 8456
gets his popcorn ready
 7 years ago '10        #74
Lurker Brasi 10 heat pts10
space
space
$2,055 | Props total: 40 40
Why you mad though
 7 years ago '07        #75
space
space
Here's a cleaner version.........still has not been confirmed real or fake.

7 years ago '09        #76
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 JFamis said:
SI is coming out with an article about this too. They're exposing a top 10 program in the next few days...
yeah heard it was your school
 03-03-2011, 12:07 AM         #77
kjyo20 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 7 years ago '06        #78
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
 Burker said:
Why you mad though
I wouldn't say the OP is mad IMO; all he's doing is updating information on Auburn which is our biggest rival.... Some people act like Univ of Alabama is doing this to Auburn, this is on Mississippi State's hands.

Auburn University are the ones who stole Cam Newton from Mississippi State boosters and they want blood.

All Bama (UGA) fans are doing is enjoying the ride (some are wondering why its taking so long) but everybody knows that Auburn has been dirty for years and always been overlook because they never won s**t that national media outlets would give a damn about...
 7 years ago '09        #79
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 Against D Grain said:
I wouldn't say the OP is mad IMO; all he's doing is updating information on Auburn which is our biggest rival.... Some people act like Univ of Alabama is doing this to Auburn, this is on Mississippi State's hands.

Auburn University are the ones who stole Cam Newton from Mississippi State boosters and they want blood.

All Bama (UGA) fans are doing is enjoying the ride (some are wondering why its taking so long) but everybody knows that Auburn has been dirty for years and always been overlook because they never won s**t that national media outlets would give a damn about...
100% agree.. if you people actually knew auburn students/alums/fans personally you would know why bama, uga, miss st want them to go down hard as f**k

Think about the s**ttiest town, s**ttiest team, dumbest f**king people on earth. A bunch of fake a.ss "rednecks" with jacked up trucks from metro ATL with browning stickers and s**t all over their cars talking SO much s**t and thinking they are the s**t. Thinking their traditions and team is so great and everyone around them just laughs.. Have 3 mascots and actually defend the s**t like you're the idiot for making fun of it. Most are the reject trash of UGA and are bama's little sister in everything so on top of everything I just said, add in the fact they have a HUGE inferiority complex

Think about Steelers fans in the NFL. If you've ever personally known one it's like that without the success (until this year *) and X 10 worse if you can even imagine that s**t

Last edited by CutKidd21; 03-03-2011 at 12:41 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #80
space
space
For once I agree with CuttKidd.......WOW!!

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
107 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
157 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop