As Requested... Watch As I Expose Auburn!!

most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
64 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
248 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
19 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
407 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #41
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,356 | Props total: 346 346
Here is a little gem for those who are interested in "As the Plain Burns" saga continues:

CDM= Coach Dan Mullen (Miss St Head Coach)

Cam called CDM to tell him that he was going to awbren----roughly two weeks after he told him he was coming to m$u------CDM already had wind of the stench in the air from awbren but truly believed that his relationship (and maybe more importantly the wife's) would win in the end.

Cam told Dan that he was going to awbren and couldn't explain it. CDM told him good luck and handed the phone to his wife-----maybe a 30 sec conversation--Mrs. Mullen spent almost an hour talking to Cam.

During that ultra-emotional call, they talked about the money, his wish that he was still at Florida and his regret that he was not going to be with Dan at m$u. His quote was " it is not my decision".

This isn't truly revealing but I can tell you this happened. My belief is that he will play for the year but I also have reason to believe that there will be an exposure of epic proportions in the coming days.

Is it facts or just speculation??
 7 years ago '06        #42
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
$57,468 | Props total: 14722 14722
 UknowWhatItIs said:
One word describes this thread = Aubsessed

quit worrying about Cam and worry about that skullf**king coming your way in 8 days

you bama fans are f**kin pathetic and can't stand that Auburn is #2 in the country with the Heisman trophy frontrunner ..... deal with it and keep praying Cam is ruled ineligible before we come to wreck yalls a.ss next week

Black Friday is going to f**kin suck for bammer/sabear nation
how ironic s**t like that comes from an Auburn fan. we could give a f**k less about yall. y do we care yall got the Heisman front runner? we got an actual Heisman WINNER in our backfield. and the Championship yall aint fixing to get. AU fans have always been and will always be obsessed with us. yall could care less if u dont win a game, if u beat Bama its a good season. :finger: ROLL TIDE! just one more week! enjoy that #2 ranking while u got it...
 7 years ago '07        #43
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
excuse me? but us Auburn fans were minding our own business enjoying our success; but for every good comment/article released about Auburn, there are 3-5 bammers rushing to post a derogatory comment about Auburn trying to bring us down.

its alright though armageddon is coming for you fukkers!

I cant wait to ride up and down skyland blvd. with my Auburn car tag
 7 years ago '07        #44
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22 OP
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 jhj26 said:
amazing...all the smear was coming from georgia fans last week...now guess who it's coming from???

bama fans! prepare for a war Nov. 26...and I'm making a special trip to T-Town for this special occasion
 UknowWhatItIs said:
One word describes this thread = Aubsessed

quit worrying about Cam and worry about that skullf**king coming your way in 8 days

you bama fans are f**kin pathetic and can't stand that Auburn is #2 in the country with the Heisman trophy frontrunner ..... deal with it and keep praying Cam is ruled ineligible before we come to wreck yalls a.ss next week

Black Friday is going to f**kin suck for bammer/sabear nation

All I did was post the facts..........yall cant argue none of it becuz its all true. Not obsessed I been holding back a lot of s**t that I heard and didnt didnt post nothing until it was actualy reported.........but I was asked to spill the beans. This will have no effect on The Iron Bowl becuz if anything happens it will be possibly January. If not then........then much later.

2TopFlite said:
Lol Attorney 1 Million percent knows Cam and his fam took No Money lol The amount of hate on Cam is crazy cant stand to see that Man do good becausse he didnt go play for Miss State smh and why bama fans wishing he aint play.. you basically saying "Lets hope Cam Newton inegible cause we cant beat Auburn with the him at Qb were not good enough" Sounds like to me bama fans no they gone lose and prayin cam inelgible.. enjoy the georgia state win tonight because it will be your last of the regualr season Smhl.. always hatin on the black man Cam 4 Hei$man
That dude sounds like some cheap a.ss 2 bit lawyer. One million percent???? Sounds like some s**t my 6 year old would say.
Its funny how everyone coming out defending Auburn with nothing to back up these claims of innocence have yall's hopes up and clinging to their every word but everyone else is lying. He's the fukkin lawyer dumbass thats what he suppossed to say. Think Johnnie Cochran REALLY thought OJ was innocent??? Naive muhfukkas I swear.

Fly 2ndComing said:
Its funny to me when an SEC school faces scandal then all the fans of the other schools start throwing s**t on them like they are clean in all of it. The SEC is the best paying conference in america!!! Alabama and Tennessee are the best ever at paying and breaking the rules without being caught. Auburn, Florida, LSU and Mississippi St are the 2nd level trying hard to get to the top.

All of you need to chill with the s**t and just be happy your school isnt the one currently in the s**tstorm right now. On a sidenote, two well known Bama supporting radio shows/websites hosts have said they know for a fact that Urban Meyer is behind all the news coming out that kickstarted the investigation. Scott Moore of inside the crimson tide/moore voices fame(who btw does the best lou holtz impression ive ever heard) and the dude behind the bama football fix app on the droid phones.
First of all dude fall back.......you gotta earn some respect round here before you start popping s**t rookie. And Auburn is THE most penalized school in SEC history!! Dafukk you talmbout.
 7 years ago '06        #45
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 jhj26 said:
excuse me? but us Auburn fans were minding our own business enjoying our success; but for every good comment/article released about Auburn, there are 3-5 bammers rushing to post a derogatory comment about Auburn trying to bring us down.

its alright though armageddon is coming for you fukkers!

I cant wait to ride up and down skyland blvd. with my Auburn car tag
as if Barners weren't throwing us under the bus every chance yall got when the s**t happened with Albert Means. shut the f**k up, we're rivals of course we're gonna talk s**t. get the f**k over it and stop being so gotdamn defensive. if $cam didn't do nothing wrong, why r u worried about it? f**k outta here.
 7 years ago '07        #46
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,676 | Props total: 1337 1337
I am a million percent confident that we Auburn is clean in this mud-slinging campaign; and a million percent confident that Auburn will be cleared of all allegations.

I am also a million percent confident that Miss. St. and Rogers will pay some type of penalty.

fukk you bamars to hell!!! I hate you c*cky, arrogant fukks!
 7 years ago '04        #47
Tastemaker331 46 heat pts46
space
space
$39,159 | Props total: 9587 9587
how many of you n*ggas are alums
serious question, not trying to start s**t
 7 years ago '06        #48
Bama Boy 100 heat pts100
space
space
space
 jhj26 said:
I am a million percent confident that we Auburn is clean in this mud-slinging campaign; and a million percent confident that Auburn will be cleared of all allegations.

I am also a million percent confident that Miss. St. and Rogers will pay some type of penalty.

fukk you bamars to hell!!! I hate you c*cky, arrogant fukks!
Am I the only one that sees the irony in that statement?
 7 years ago '10        #49
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,111 | Props total: 1269 1269
f**k this future nfl bust.....n*gga better learn how to play wideout.
 7 years ago '05        #50
Brdn08 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,122 | Props total: 343 343
This is dumb all this typing and you still don't have any source from Auburn or otherwise that says that Auburn paid Cam. You don't have an amount. You don't even have a contact at Auburn that discussed paying Cam. Unless you can show me a bank satement or something expensive that's been bought then I don't buy into this at all.
 7 years ago '04        #51
TheMagicMan|M 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,619 | Props total: 4 4
I didn't read a f**king word of this but this s**t right here:

FeedTheBeast said:

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #52
space
space
 Brdn08 said:
This is dumb all this typing and you still don't have any source from Auburn or otherwise that says that Auburn paid Cam. You don't have an amount. You don't even have a contact at Auburn that discussed paying Cam. Unless you can show me a bank satement or something expensive that's been bought then I don't buy into this at all.
The absence of evidence is not the evidence of absence

Stay tuned.
 7 years ago '04        #53
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,386 | Props total: 6416 6416
some of y'all are blinded by your school i swear. im not saying that cam did anything but there is too much smoke to not have everything not to be true. getting the f.i.b involved in any shape or form isn't a good look.

this is what i think is gonna happen.

auburn goes as far as they can go (sec wants the n.c money)

cam or his father gets caught up with something

auburn season is wiped out in the record books

it just seems like its going in that direction
 7 years ago '07        #54
space
space
Former Auburn Player Stanley McClover to Tell All in HBO special!!

In a recent interview with HBO Real Sports, former Auburn football player Stanley McClover alleged that while he was a current player at the school, an Auburn a.ssistant football coach provided him extra benefits that would be considered a violation of NCAA rules.As part of a Real Sports episode on the “State of College Sports in America” to be aired March 30 on HBO, I’ve been told McClover names the a.ssistant coach in the piece.

The accused a.ssistant coach is no longer at the school.

The allegation against the Auburn football program by McClover, who left the school in January 2006, falls outside the NCAA’s standard statute of limitation guidline of four years, with one notable exception.

NCAA rule 32.6.3 Statute of Limitations: Allegations included in a notice of allegations shall be limited to possible violations occurring not earlier than four years before the date the notice of inquiry is forwarded to the institution or the date the institution notifies (or, if earlier, should have notified) the enforcement staff of its inquiries into the matter. However, the following shall not be subject to the four-year limitation:

(a) Allegations involving violations affecting the eligibility of a current student-athlete;

(b) Allegations in a case in which information is developed to indicate a pattern of willful violations on the part of the institution or individual involved, which began before but continued into the four-year period; and

(c) Allegations that indicate a blatant disregard for the a.ssociation’s fundamental recruiting, extra-benefit, academic or ethical-conduct regulations or that involve an effort to conceal the occurrence of the violation. In such cases, the enforcement staff shall have a one-year period after the date information concerning the matter becomes available to the NCAA to investigate and submit to the institution a notice of allegations concerning the matter.

Part C of the rule may leave the door open for the NCAA to pursue an allegation made after the standard four-year period has expired.

An email sent earlier today to an NCAA spokesperson for clarification on the rule was not returned.

McClover did not return a Facebook message to his personal account and an HBO spokesman, when contacted, had no comment.

So what prompted McClover to make such allegations through HBO five years after leaving Auburn?

Perhaps it has something to do with a February 19 entry McClover posted on the website of a charity he runs. An entry that noted HBO would be filming a McClover-organized gathering in south Florida this Sunday.

Last week I reported that former Mississippi State player Kenny Rogers, who implicated Cam Newton’s father Cecil in a pay-for-play scheme involving MSU, would also be interviewed for the HBO Real Sports episode focusing on college sports.

I’ve since been told that interview took place yesterday.

UPDATE: When reached via Facebook message, McClover replied, “Sorry but I have no comment.”

[pic - click to view]

Slowly but surely.........Auburn will be dead just like them pus*y a.ss trees!!
 7 years ago '07        #55
space
space

Listen as Scott Moore exposes Auburn. Scott Moore is a radio host whom has his own show in Huntsville, AL. Very well connected guy and has been on this scandal from day one.
Go to the 3 hour 32 minute mark and listen as the Auburn ship slowly sinks into Bolivia. Shout out to Mike Tyson!!
 7 years ago '07        #56
space
space
And yes I will continue to bump this thread whenever I feel there is an important piece to the puzzle that I come across. Classic in the making.

For those of you to lazy to listen.he says there is evidence on tape of Cecil and Cam trying to get money from Lane Kiffin and Auburn

Last edited by FeedTheBeast; 02-25-2011 at 10:18 AM..
 7 years ago '07        #57
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,775 | Props total: 14588 14588
 Ordo Abchao said:
Props to the thread starter for all of this relevant information, but... Auburn = every major collegiate athletic program at every school

The NCAA is a crooked corporation. Players deserved to get paid for their play. I actually think how Auburn created an entire banking system to pay those players is pretty f**king ingenious

They do get paid.
 7 years ago '09        #58
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 FeedTheBeast said:
And yes I will continue to bump this thread whenever I feel there is an important piece to the puzzle that I come across. Classic in the making.

For those of you to lazy to listen.he says there is evidence on tape of Cecil and Cam trying to get money from Lane Kiffin and Auburn
if this is true then f**k the ncaa
 02-25-2011, 12:38 PM         #59
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
alabama lost. auburn won the title. let it go. this is beyond bitter
 7 years ago '10        #60
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$21,492 | Props total: 9785 9785
Get Paid
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
221 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
52 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
148 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
65 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
323 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy