As Requested... Watch As I Expose Auburn!!

most viewed right now
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
35 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
92 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
110 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #21
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,677 | Props total: 1337 1337
amazing...all the smear was coming from georgia fans last week...now guess who it's coming from???

bama fans! prepare for a war Nov. 26...and I'm making a special trip to T-Town for this special occasion
 7 years ago '06        #22
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
The fact is Cecil Newton asked for a cash payment for Cam to sign with MSU.

He had a payment plan in place and wanted the funds funneled thru a 3rd person, this is so none of the cash directly from who paid it, would be paid to him or be connected directly to him. He would then take the payment from the 3rd person and bill them an invoice from one of his businesses or have them donate it thru one of his churches.

The other fact is...Cam is now at AU and he did not get there without a payment.

At the last minute of Cam's recruitment his father decided he needed cash from whoever got his son. He only offered this to 2 SEC schools and another SEC school also caught wind of it. Cam ended up at one of these 3 schools. You add it all up...its not hard to figure out.
 7 years ago '07        #23
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Against D Grain said:
The only fact is...Cam is now at AU
***fixed***
 7 years ago '04        #24
UknowWhatItIs 
space
space
$8,675 | Props total: 7 7
One word describes this thread = Aubsessed

quit worrying about Cam and worry about that skullf**king coming your way in 8 days

you bama fans are f**kin pathetic and can't stand that Auburn is #2 in the country with the Heisman trophy frontrunner ..... deal with it and keep praying Cam is ruled ineligible before we come to wreck yalls a.ss next week

Black Friday is going to f**kin suck for bammer/sabear nation
 11-18-2010, 07:07 PM         #25
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 lboog1423 said:
Can anybody translate Windings

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '10        #26
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
Lol Attorney 1 Million percent knows Cam and his fam took No Money lol The amount of hate on Cam is crazy cant stand to see that Man do good becausse he didnt go play for Miss State smh and why bama fans wishing he aint play.. you basically saying "Lets hope Cam Newton inegible cause we cant beat Auburn with the him at Qb were not good enough" Sounds like to me bama fans no they gone lose and prayin cam inelgible.. enjoy the georgia state win tonight because it will be your last of the regualr season Smhl.. always hatin on the black man Cam 4 Hei$man

234 - 82 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 7 years ago '10        #27
2TopFlite 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,518 | Props total: 2533 2533
 UknowWhatItIs said:

quit worrying about Cam and worry about that skullf**king coming your way in 8 days

you bama fans are f**kin pathetic and can't stand that Auburn is #2 in the country with the Heisman trophy frontrunner ..... deal with it and keep praying Cam is ruled ineligible before we come to wreck yalls a.ss next week

Exactly! :applause:

234 - 82 STRK: 1 l in a row WIN PCT: 74% 18 (-1) 
  Career: | Aug 17: 268-127, Rank #12 | Aug 16: 347-169, Rank #30 | Aug 15: 945-461, Rank #17 | Aug 14: 1047-586, Rank #5 | Aug 13: 319-183, Rank #13 | Aug 12: 951-559, Rank #8 | Aug 11: 907-560, Rank #16 *
 7 years ago '09        #28
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
 jhj26 said:
amazing...all the smear was coming from georgia fans last week...now guess who it's coming from???

bama fans! prepare for a war Nov. 26...and I'm making a special trip to T-Town for this special occasion
the smear was coming from ESPN, national and local media. Don't play yaself

F*ck auburn I hope all this sh*t is true and you have to get rid of all major athletics
 7 years ago '09        #29
CutKidd21 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,134 | Props total: 170 170
Good read . I think anyone with a brain can see everyone's hands are dirty and MSU reported it so they wouldn't get the brunt of the sanctions. Been sayin this sh*t, gonna continue to say it. When this is all said and done it will be the biggest NCAA infraction in history
 7 years ago '09        #30
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,411 | Props total: 12352 12352
Its funny to me when an SEC school faces scandal then all the fans of the other schools start throwing s**t on them like they are clean in all of it. The SEC is the best paying conference in america!!! Alabama and Tennessee are the best ever at paying and breaking the rules without being caught. Auburn, Florida, LSU and Mississippi St are the 2nd level trying hard to get to the top.

All of you need to chill with the s**t and just be happy your school isnt the one currently in the s**tstorm right now. On a sidenote, two well known Bama supporting radio shows/websites hosts have said they know for a fact that Urban Meyer is behind all the news coming out that kickstarted the investigation. Scott Moore of inside the crimson tide/moore voices fame(who btw does the best lou holtz impression ive ever heard) and the dude behind the bama football fix app on the droid phones.
 7 years ago '04        #31
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
@ all these auburn fans coming outta nowhere.

The only AU fan I recognize in boxden is uknowwhatitis. He's the only one who's been repping AU on here for years. Everyone else is just here bandwagonning like a bunch of b**ches.
 7 years ago '09        #32
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:

The only AU fan I recognize in boxden is uknowwhatitis. He's the only one who's been repping AU on here for years. Everyone else is just here bandwagonning like a bunch of b**ches.
Yeah these n*ggas are coming out of nowhere like Heat fans did this season. They getting about the same hate as the Heat and Lebron too
 7 years ago '04        #33
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Fly 2ndComing said:
Yeah these n*ggas are coming out of nowhere like Heat fans did this season. They getting about the same hate as the Heat and Lebron too
I see you tryin a little too hard buddy.... you tried to be funny but you failed..

go grab your L and get outta here..

[pic - click to view]

7 years ago '07        #34
JordanWest86 23 heat pts23
space
space
$3,840 | Props total: 2105 2105
I think Auburn gonna have to pay for this eventually but not sure when that will be. I also think Bama's gonna beat Auburn. Auburn doesn't have a quality road win this yr and I think they're gonna go down even though its in their home state. Also, Saban will have over a week to prepare and find a way to stop Newton.
 7 years ago '09        #35
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
I see you tryin a little too hard buddy.... you tried to be funny but you failed..

go grab your L and get outta here..

[pic - click to view]

funny how? I was comparing the two based on all of a sudden spikes in fans and hate sent their way. It compares doesnt it? Wasnt meant to be funny actually

Edit:Just realized your sig says you are a Heat fan, I guess thats why you figured I was taking a shot or making a joke. at being an insecure fan

Last edited by That Guy Fly; 11-18-2010 at 09:41 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #36
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 JordanWest86 said:
I think Auburn gonna have to pay for this eventually but not sure when that will be. I also think Bama's gonna beat Auburn. Auburn doesn't have a quality road win this yr and I think they're gonna go down even though its in their home state. Also, Saban will have over a week to prepare and find a way to stop Newton.
I have a feeling Alabama wins this game too and it will be by no less than a TD. Bama will find a way to slow down Newton and Auburn's defense is garbage at best. It should be a good one with a lot of headlines leading up hopefully Newton doesn't get suspended (dont think he will by the game anyways).
 7 years ago '07        #37
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:

nah son i've been reppin AU just as long as uknowwhatitis...i'm an OG member, been here since 04...it's just my old account got "restricted" the night Obama won the election
 7 years ago '07        #38
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space

[video - click to view]

7 years ago '06        #39
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
 UknowWhatItIs said:

Aubsessed my a.ss, I could give 3 s**ts about what happens to Auburn personally. I think this s**t is funny to me and just sitting back letting the s**t play itself out. Me personally and I'm sure I can speak for the rest of the Bama fans in here, We don't give a damn about you being #2 inthe country.

They don't give out trophies for that s**t . Matter fact tell that Funny Head f**ker Cam Newton pack a lunch cuz aint s**t easy coming this way homie.

Tick Tock
 7 years ago '07        #40
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
This is gonna be the longest week EVER!!!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
26 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
62 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
285 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
80 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
126 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
52 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
89 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
63 comments
20 hours ago