Hopkins: Why doesn't Pacquaio fight blacks?

most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #141
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 j_k1dd said:
I quoted him, you should re-read the whole sentence I wrote.
you're a typical dumb a.ss boxden retard. he said nothing close to what you said. you're just making s**t up
 7 years ago '10        #142
jerryblastface 
space
space
space
$144 | Props total: 2 2
you have to hurt pac to beat him! who"s going do that bradely dont have the punching power<<<neither does alexander>>>>all berto does is hold, he wont be able too pac moves too much!!! floyd wont f!ght him!!!!! so whos left????? and what happens when pac starts landing his 4 5 punch combos
 11-19-2010, 01:17 AM         #143
little ms riot  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
That's gonna be really fun to watch, what kinda defense Mayweather will put up to block the combos of Pacquiao and if he'll be able to counter and land a punch of Pac who also has quick feet.
 11-19-2010, 02:02 AM         #144
TampaBay Bucs  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lex Lossis said:
Berto is my n*gga for real, but Pacman would give him the hands hard body. Berto gets hit too much by the jab and that will be the death of him.
Berto gets KOed in 6.
 7 years ago '07        #145
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,769 | Props total: 568 568
 carltouss619 said:
you're a typical dumb a.ss boxden retard. he said nothing close to what you said. you're just making s**t up
You calling me stupid, but refuse to read the whole sentence I wrote.

f**kattaa here.

HE CLEARLY STATES, & I QUOTE "Floyd Mayweather would beat Manny Pacquiao because the styles that African-American f!ghters -- and I mean, black f!ghters from the streets or the inner cities -- would be successful". You're telling me that hes not insinuating that because Floyd Mayweather is from the "streets", its supposed to make him a better f!ghter?

Holy s**t you're as retarted as BHop's comment.

Now... What i wrote is how the inner cities of the Philippines is a lot worse than any inner city street of america, so if i were to continue using Bhop's logic, it would make Manny the better f!ghter. does that make manny MORE better than floyd? I clearly wrote NO it does not.
& my quote just so don't have to go back to the first page was: "I can't believe this guy would think living in the inner city is worse than living in a 3rd world country, which in turn will build a better f!ghter." My comment wasn't restricted to his comment about comming from the streets.

All Bhop had to do was keep his comment strictly to styles and leave out the inner cities analogy, but hes too outspoken to do that so clearly, he really thinks where you from is what builds you.

So i really don't know why you comming at me, trying to defend a retarded comment from the beginning. Like a retard defending another retard over here...

Last edited by j_k1dd; 11-19-2010 at 02:30 AM..
 7 years ago '04        #146
orv 
space
space
$4,296 | Props total: 1677 1677
I've said this before the Clottey f!ght-- Pacquaio hasn't fought a black f!ghter prior to him.
 7 years ago '05        #147
Sluggernaut 19 heat pts19
space
space
$23,469 | Props total: 4414 4414
By far the stupidest s**t I heard out of Hopkins mouth..
 7 years ago '07        #148
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,337 | Props total: 403 403
 j_k1dd said:
You calling me stupid, but refuse to read the whole sentence I wrote.

f**kattaa here.

HE CLEARLY STATES, & I QUOTE "Floyd Mayweather would beat Manny Pacquiao because the styles that African-American f!ghters -- and I mean, black f!ghters from the streets or the inner cities -- would be successful". You're telling me that hes not insinuating that because Floyd Mayweather is from the "streets", its supposed to make him a better f!ghter?

Holy s**t you're as retarted as BHop's comment.

Now... What i wrote is how the inner cities of the Philippines is a lot worse than any inner city street of america, so if i were to continue using Bhop's logic, it would make Manny the better f!ghter. does that make manny MORE better than floyd? I clearly wrote NO it does not.
& my quote just so don't have to go back to the first page was: "I can't believe this guy would think living in the inner city is worse than living in a 3rd world country, which in turn will build a better f!ghter." My comment wasn't restricted to his comment about comming from the streets.

All Bhop had to do was keep his comment strictly to styles and leave out the inner cities analogy, but hes too outspoken to do that so clearly, he really thinks where you from is what builds you.

So i really don't know why you comming at me, trying to defend a retarded comment from the beginning. Like a retard defending another retard over here...
But he didn't use that logic, are you retarded? He basically said African-Americans from the inner city have a slick style. Where the f**k does he talk about poverty and the inner city is worse than the Philippines. stop making s**t up. I can't idiots that make s**t up , equivalent to the media twisting peoples words
 11-19-2010, 03:20 PM         #149
Drum Gang Joe C  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
man.....lol Shane better leave that s**t talk to Mayweather. Shane ull get his old a.ss dripped :beat:
 7 years ago '05        #150
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,652 | Props total: 13766 13766
 MegaTON said:
ppl swear up and down they're black on boxden - then you get to threads like this and you realize all y'all motherf**kers are white... you are white as my friends dads growin up who considered me the cool black kid who was acceptable to come to the house - who wasnt gonna steal anything or cause trouble...
:agreement6:
 11-19-2010, 09:22 PM         #151
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
manny vs flloyd is racial. It will be blacks vs....everybody. White people as a whole probably will back manny more...so it's like floyd is f!ghting on behalf of every dope boy, every hood n*gga, every black dude in college...n*ggas everywhere.
 7 years ago '05        #152
Chuck Hustle 
space
space
$8,517 | Props total: 0 0
 Sizzler01 said:
Bernard bringing up race again, we remember what happened the last time he brought up race
He slaughtered Trinidad?
 11-19-2010, 09:39 PM         #153
malikmoore9  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The slick style of boxing that Hopkins is referring to is a death threat to Manny's career. He doesn't do well with counter punchers and people who don't like to get hit in the face. Also a regular dose of the same type of speed would k!ll the advantage he has had over every f!ghter he has ever fought.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now