Hopkins: Why doesn't Pacquaio fight blacks?

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '05        #81
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,747 | Props total: 12571 12571
 DrX said:
no you dont know what slick is...tell me how are they slick?
Berto don't make his opponents miss and f!ght off angles and don't counter?

Last edited by Hold That; 11-18-2010 at 06:25 PM..
 7 years ago '07        #82
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,100 | Props total: 30523 30523
 Hold That said:
Berto and Devon aren't slick?

Devon flat out is not slick. Nothing slick about him.

Berto's slickness is fraudulent... much like Paulie Malignaggi. Berto is offensively flashy, which people like to crown as slick but, it's not slickness at all.

Berto gets hit at will... it's just that his opponents can't take the fire power coming back at him and thus succumb to Berto's offense.

Devon f!ghts at one pace... and it's all offense. Devon's opponents wilt under the pressure... he doesn't do anything defensively impressive.

Last edited by stogz; 11-18-2010 at 06:24 PM..
 11-18-2010, 06:22 PM         #83
LRay  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
pacman - margarito 1.5 million ppv buys ....... mexicans buy ppv for mexican f!ghters
 7 years ago '05        #84
space
space
 stogz said:
Devon flat out is not slick. Nothing slick about him.

Berto's slickness is fraudulent... much like Paulie Malignaggi. Berto is offensively flashy, which people like to crown as slick but, it's not slickness at all.
I wouldn't say Berto is an easy target to hit compared to most of the elite boxers, he's pretty slick IMO.
 7 years ago '07        #85
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Hold That said:
I wouldn't say Berto is an easy target to hit compared to most of the elite boxers, he's pretty slick IMO.

You'll notice that Berto gets hit when he counters. If he gets hit, then... that doesn't count as 'Don't get hit, and hit'. It's not effective counter punching. If you get hit when countering, then... that is not 'a counter', you are in effect 'trading'.

Trust me, if Berto was as slick as people want to give him credit for.... he would've BIN calling out Floyd, Pacman, and whoever else. Berto's handlers just don't have that kind of confidence in him yet, because he has shown the ability to get hit too much.
 7 years ago '05        #86
space
space
ok maybe I'm wrong just read your edit and this post, points taken..
 7 years ago '07        #87
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 J.R. Hyphy said:
I guess my perception of black includes people from Africa, Haiti, Jamaica, Australia, South America, US etc...

but I guess he see what he saying...
Black is probably just the color of skin. Where as African American qualification is being born in the U.S.

I.E. A Jamaican can be black but not an african american. you have to be an american...

7 years ago '05        #88
toumegastar 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$143 | Props total: 0 0
This argument is pointless. We all know Pac's going to f!ght a black guy next. Either Bradley, Alexander, Mosley, Berto, or Mayweather. So he'll shut y'all idiots who actually listen to Hopkin's retarded a.ss and think he's dodging black f!ghters. And he'll destroy any one of those too; probably have some problems with Mayweather but will probably come out with the decision.
 11-18-2010, 06:36 PM         #89
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Berto don't make their opponents miss and f!ght off angles and don't counter?
no....both are low boxing I.Q offensive f!ghters....theyre both athletic and have quick hand/foot speed but thats about it. slick f!ghters are thinkers....guys with good accuracy, timing,effective counter punching....defensive and also footwork...slick f!ghters have techincal skills...i wouldnt even consider roy jones a slick f!ghter to be honest

floyd, hopkins, pernell, marquez[to a extent] are ex of slick f!ghters
 7 years ago '07        #90
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 toumegastar said:
This argument is pointless. We all know Pac's going to f!ght a black guy next. Either Bradley, Alexander, Mosley, Berto, or Mayweather. So he'll shut y'all idiots who actually listen to Hopkin's retarded a.ss and think he's dodging black f!ghters. And he'll destroy any one of those too; probably have some problems with Mayweather but will probably come out with the decision.

... what happens if Marquez beats Katsidis convincingly? You don't think Arum will go back to that well, huh? I give Marquez the best chance in being Pacman's next f!ght.
 7 years ago '05        #91
toumegastar 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$143 | Props total: 0 0
Easy answer. Bob Arum don't deal with Golden boy, who Marquez is with; unless it's Mayweather.
 7 years ago '06        #92
RAZAH CUTS 5844 heat pts5844
space
space
$54,098 | Props total: 18971 18971
classic B-Hop.....
 7 years ago '05        #93
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 1047 1047
 LRay said:
pacman - margarito 1.5 million ppv buys ....... mexicans buy ppv for mexican f!ghters
they sure do, Juan Diaz vs Marquez... 150,000 buys
 7 years ago '05        #94
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,661 | Props total: 13779 13779
 dre03 said:
When did he duck Shane???

And nobody would clown Floyd if he fought Margarito and Margarito outweighed him by 17 lbs... But if floyd did a f!ght with MArgarito they would come in at the same weight or Floyd would come in over the weight to give himself an advantage... He wont f!ght a f!ghter who has an advantage over him
Mayweather (136 1/2 lbs) vs Corrales (146 lbs)

Mayweather (138 lbs) vs Castillo (147 lbs)

Mayweather (146 lbs) vs Judah (150 lbs)

Mayweather (149 lbs) vs Baldomir (162 lbs)

Mayweather (150 lbs) vs De La Hoya (154 lbs)

[video - click to view]

@ 8:32

Now you were saying?
 7 years ago '07        #95
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 toumegastar said:
Easy answer. Bob Arum don't deal with Golden boy, who Marquez is with; unless it's Mayweather.
Well then, that's the WRONG ANSWER!

Bob Arum can and has dealt with GBP. How do you think the Pacman/Marquez rematch even happened? Palik/Hopkins? Mosley/Cotto? It took a long time for Oscar to get over being ripped off by Arum. Mediation helped them... (this latest lawsuit doesn't help though). GBP makes money off of Pacman anyway... doesn't matter who pacman f!ghts.
 11-18-2010, 06:50 PM         #96
Trill Clinton  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
B-hop is f**kin dumb..

@ the thought of a Devon Alexander Vs Paquaio f!ght.
 7 years ago '06        #97
Yung Dilla 1479 heat pts1479
space
space
$54,919 | Props total: 25874 25874
 j_k1dd said:
"black f!ghters from the streets or the inner cities"
LMAO, who the f**k cares if hes from the inner cities, if you wanna go that route so be it...

Have you ever been to the inner slums of the Philippines? You'd get your fingers cut off just for wearing rings with your hands sticking out the bus. Now...does that make Manny any tougher? Possibly, but realisticly it has NOTHING to do with his boxing style as boxing is molded in the gym.

lmao seriously now, I can't believe this guy would think living in the inner city is worse than living in a 3rd world country, which in turn will build a better f!ghter. Whats more unbelievable is that he would go this route to justify it.
that moron just wants to get a pay day off pac man... manny needs to focus on getting that b**ch mayweather in the ring let manny wear a wig so that b**ch mayweather can feel comfortable since he likes beating woman...
 7 years ago '10        #98
jmheight1 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,304 | Props total: 7716 7716
 LRay said:
What is that a guess? Cause Im pretty sure HBO has not released the numbers yet.
 7 years ago '06        #99
Mr.Heismen 
space
space
$3,163 | Props total: 7 7
he's actually making a valid point tho he wants to pretty much stay on top and not be beat so he pretty much is choosing ppl he knows he can beat good read
 7 years ago '07        #100
JohnDoe 207 heat pts207
space
space
$12,035 | Props total: 3900 3900
Some people are so proud of there color/nationality they start saying dumb s**t like this......Manny is one of the best boxers ever. Floyd is one of the best boxers ever. If they dont f!ght it will be the biggest mistake boxing has ever made.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
116 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy