Hopkins: Why doesn't Pacquaio fight blacks?

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
57 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Unseen 50 & Yayo footage in 2000 for cash money Tour!
26 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Frequent Flier Series: Brazil
8 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
313 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '10        #61
BIGthingsSON2 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,801 | Props total: 2116 2116
He's pretty much talking about philly f!ghters, you can tell.
 7 years ago '05        #62
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 1046 1046
who should he have fought that he didn't? Zahir Raheem? Nate Campbell?
 7 years ago '04        #63
dre03 
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 2452 2452
 HotepSuns said:
this just simply isn't true.....floyd engaged with baldomir a number of times...baldomir was just to slow for floyd....and floyd does very well what was k!lling pac against the bigger margarito...he f!ghts on the inside....floyd was f!ghting on the inside better then baldomir,completely taking away the weight advantage.....

simply put....floyd is a virtuoso f!ghter...he can f!ght a million different ways....saying that floyd just does a few things is completely false....floyd can f!ght any way that the match calls for....and that is the BIGGEST difference between him,and pac...
I dont agree with that... Every f!ght Floyd has been in he usually gets the f!ghter to f!ght his f!ght... That is the difference between Pac and Floyd... Is that Floyd makes you f!ght his type of f!ght... he is the best at making you f!ght the f!ght he wants

Mosley is a brawler and prefers to throw and land alot volume punches... Thats what brawlers do... When Mosley fought Mayweather it was not a brawl it was a technical defensive f!ght... Brawl's usually average between 60-80 punches a round from each f!ghter... When your averaging 40 punches a round your picking and choosing your spots... In the Mayweather Mosley f!ght they were averaging right under 40 a round... Floyd never f!ghts outside his own ways... He f!ghts f!ghters who have different styles but the f!ght always ends up being a technical f!ght...
 7 years ago '05        #64
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,737 | Props total: 12561 12561
 ClevelandRay said:
how many black are #1 contenders in his weight class? If he fought a f!ghter with less skill it would open up another discussion about why is he f!ghting people who suck?
Three of the top 4 boxers in his weight class for the past year are Black..

Mosely,Berto and Floyd.
 7 years ago '07        #65
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
$41,097 | Props total: 30498 30498
 ktbballplaya said:
Its a legitimate question
Maybe it is now. The real thing that people need to do, people like Hopkins and whoever else.... they need to mention specific (african american) f!ghters that Manny chose not to f!ght at 135, 140, 147... rather than just say some general sh*t.
 7 years ago '05        #66
space
space
 stogz said:
Maybe it is now. The real thing that people need to do, people like Hopkins and whoever else.... they need to mention specific (african american) f!ghters that Manny chose not to f!ght at 135, 140, 147... rather than just say some general sh*t.
Many has NEVER FAUGHT an African-American f!ghter in his career.. Period.. Which is very interesting to say the least..

In other words Manny has never been in the ring with a f!ghter as fast, as strong and as athletic as him(most elite african americans f!ghters posses traits of all three in his weight class), in any weight class or point in his career.

Last edited by Hold That; 11-18-2010 at 04:48 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #67
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 1046 1046
 Hold That said:

Mosely,Berto and Floyd.
Black doesn't count in this remember... does Berto count? he is 'Haitian-American' not African-American
 7 years ago '04        #68
dre03 
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
so i've given examples of floyd taking shots..flush shots,and not getting knocked down....you've brought no examples to show he DOESN'T have a good chin..but you're arguing the point....
Examples??? Seeing a f!ghter take a hard shot or two is like seeing a running back get tackled hard in a football game... Its something that is going to happen every night...

That isnt proof of a good chin... Every f!ghter gets hit hard every now and then... the ones who have good chins are the ones who take sustained punishment that would put another f!ghter out... This n*gga Floyd barely took one hard shot from Mosley... It took Mosley 9 rounds of sustained punishment against MArgarito to put him down...

He took alot of Shane's hard punches at the beginning of the f!ght... But as the f!ght went on the more power shots he took the more harder it was to stay on his feet... The fact that Mayweather was rocked with just one punch from Mosley early in the f!ght shows his chin is suspect... Even Cotto took dozens of power shots against Mosley... De La Hoya took dozens of power shots from Mosley... One or two f**king shots doesnt prove anything
 7 years ago '05        #69
space
space
 Sizzler01 said:
Black doesn't count in this remember... does Berto count? he is 'Haitian-American' not African-American
Are you aware of the slave trade? Berto counts.. You think African Haitians are the real natives of Haiti?

I know you was trying to be a smart a.ss, but I too can play your game.
 7 years ago '08        #70
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
 jmheight1 said:
People will try and k!ll his point cause he tried using race, should of just said slick boxers.
Black f!ghters and slick f!ghters are synonmous, so even if he had used the word "slick f!ghters" haters would still try to lynch Bernard. So he just came out and said it on some, "I dont give no kinda f**k" shyt.
 7 years ago '04        #71
dre03 
space
space
 Hold That said:

Mosely,Berto and Floyd.
The past year???

Berto and Mosley had been locked in a f!ght for Jan since the end of 2009... Berto called the f!ght off cuz of the Haiti incident and has been away from f!ghting since... he doesnt have a f!ght this year so he was not available this year to f!ght... Plus he is Haitian

Mosley had a f!ght scheduled for January it was canceled and then he fought Floyd in May since negotiations for Floyd and Pacquiao fell off...

He tried to get a f!ght with the only available one which was Floyd and we all know the crap surrounding that f!ght
 11-18-2010, 05:10 PM         #72
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he dont wanna get exposed.....marquez is the slickest f!ghter he ever faced and he got robbed twice...a dude like mayweather would tear him up...he wont take the test because hes on roids
 7 years ago '07        #73
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 Hold That said:
Many has NEVER FAUGHT an African-American f!ghter in his career.. Period.. Which is very interesting to say the least..

In other words Manny has never been in the ring with a f!ghter as fast, as strong and as athletic as him(most elite african americans f!ghters posses traits of all three in his weight class), in any weight class or point in his career.

I understand that but..... there are a lot of people who read an article that says Pacman never fought an african american. So... to those people, I ask...

Which African American did Pacman pass over that y'all wanted him to f!ght. Feel free to name any f!ghter at a weight Manny has fought at, but... pre-june 2009. So, Floyd is out because he was retired.
 7 years ago '07        #74
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 dre03 said:

Berto and Mosley had been locked in a f!ght for Jan since the end of 2009... Berto called the f!ght off cuz of the Haiti incident and has been away from f!ghting since... he doesnt have a f!ght this year so he was not available this year to f!ght... Plus he is Haitian

Berto fought this year already. I believe in April. I also think he has a f!ght in December on someone's undercard.
 7 years ago '05        #75
BadIntentionz 4 heat pts
space
space
$3,562 | Props total: 813 813
PFFFFFFFT!!!! someone tell hopkins to go talk to mayweather pls, and stop talking s**t about mannyP
mannyP will serve him his first L nodoubtaboutit!
 7 years ago '09        #76
DesertEagle 48 heat pts48
space
space
$7,984 | Props total: 1873 1873
Pacquiao ducked Zahir Raheem back in the day.
 11-18-2010, 06:10 PM         #77
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i hate when people say all black f!ghters are slick

danny jacobs
devon alexander
berto arent slick at all
 7 years ago '05        #78
space
space
 DrX said:
i hate when people say all black f!ghters are slick

danny jacobs
devon alexander
berto arent slick at all
Berto and Devon aren't slick?

Last edited by Hold That; 11-18-2010 at 06:17 PM..
 11-18-2010, 06:15 PM         #79
DrX  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Hold That said:
Berto and Devon aren't slick?

Do you know what slick is?
no you dont know what slick is...tell me how are they slick?
 7 years ago '07        #80
stogz 18 heat pts18
space
space
 DesertEagle said:
Pacquiao ducked Zahir Raheem back in the day.

Meh... I can see that. I guess. Raheem wasn't offering much more than an in ring challenge though. I can't remember if the Morales/Raheem f!ght was for a title or not. Zahir didn't have a belt... and Morales just came up in weight, so.... maybe a vacant title.

but you can't just look at who Pacman didn't f!ght... you must also look at who he fought instead.

Pacman fought Morales twice more. Which I'm gonna guess is more lucrative than Raheem. I definitely gotta give you props though, cuz you did name a f!ghter.
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
112 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
118 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
78 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
22 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
119 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
76 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
169 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
38 comments
20 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy