Hopkins: Why doesn't Pacquaio fight blacks?

most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
145 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
86 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Stoner slut Nani -- would fu-k 4 weed
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
97 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '06        #21
ginobili 20|m 39 heat pts39
space
space
space
$11,203 | Props total: 600 600
yeah it's not like thier is a sugar ray leonard floating around his weight class, that he has been ducking... it's not the 70's/80's anymore.... blacks don't have as much stock in that weight class, or in general anymore in boxing.... imo pac vs shane might have been a good match 6 years ago lol.... If pac is ducking the tim bradlelys of the world, the same could be said for mayweather ducking him as well
 7 years ago '08        #22
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,459 | Props total: 588 588
 j_k1dd said:
"black f!ghters from the streets or the inner cities"
LMAO, who the f**k cares if hes from the inner cities, if you wanna go that route so be it...

Have you ever been to the inner slums of the Philippines? You'd get your fingers cut off just for wearing rings with your hands sticking out the bus. Now...does that make Manny any tougher? Possibly, but realisticly it has NOTHING to do with his boxing style as boxing is molded in the gym.

lmao seriously now, I can't believe this guy would think living in the inner city is worse than living in a 3rd world country, which in turn will build a better f!ghter. Whats more unbelievable is that he would go this route to justify it.

Word the phillipines is hardbody.. they got armed guards in front of malls and fast food joints and s**t.. al qaeda affiliated terrorist groups out there, one of the highest poverty rates in the world, it's like colombia when it comes to kidnappings, people getting stabbed up left and right... Manila > any city in the US when it comes to gullyness.

Hopkins is a racist.. talked all that s**t and let calzghage beat his a.ss.
 7 years ago '05        #23
Hold That 103 heat pts103
space
space
$36,734 | Props total: 12552 12552
I want to see Andre Berto f!ght Pacman atleast.. Not these stationary flat footed f!ghters who don't move at all..
 7 years ago '08        #24
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 Hold That said:
Arum is going to set up a bout with Berto(a n*gga who is suited for Pacmans style and not great defense) to make it seem like Pacman is better than what he is..

He's going to avoid Shane, watch Berto is the next guy in line, who's undefeated and looked shaky in his last 3 bouts.. IMO.
Shane got on a plane this morning to talk to Arum about a f!ght with Pac....and if that goes through i never wanna f**kin hear a word from a Manny fan again
 7 years ago '08        #25
RustyLorcin 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$3,459 | Props total: 588 588
 Hold That said:
I want to see Andre Berto f!ght Pacman atleast.. Not these stationary flat footed f!ghters who don't move at all..

oh wow... Berto? LMAO Berto barely beat Luis Collazo.. Pac would embarrass him and drop him in 6-7 rounds.

actually i had to edit.. not drop but TKO stopped by the ref.. even worst.
 7 years ago '05        #26
space
space
 RustyLorcin said:
oh wow... Berto? LMAO Berto barely beat Luis Collazo.. Pac would embarrass him and drop him in 6-7 rounds.

actually i had to edit.. not drop but TKO stopped by the ref.. even worst.
Luis Collazo is a slick boxer, and Berto had a year layoff.. He was rusty and won the f!ght despite all that..

Either way Shane or Berto is someone I want to see Manny f!ght.. a boxer who is not stationary receptive too every punch Manny throws..

Styles make f!ghts and just because Berto struggled against boxer X doesn't mean he can't be a good matchup against Manny..

Berto is elusive, fast as f**k and has KO power.. I want to see this f!ght happen.
 7 years ago '07        #27
j_k1dd 8 heat pts
space
space
$2,763 | Props total: 564 564
 Main Event said:
Shane got on a plane this morning to talk to Arum about a f!ght with Pac....and if that goes through i never wanna f**kin hear a word from a Manny fan again
So if this does go through, and manny beats him in better fashion then floyd, does that discredit him since floyd beat him first?

7 years ago '05        #28
space
space
 j_k1dd said:
So if this does go through, and manny beats him in better fashion then floyd, does that discredit him since floyd beat him first?

he wont, because Manny has never faced anyone with the Power of Shane, plus shane is not going to sit there and allow Manny to just run off combo's on him.. There's very little chance Manny can take Shane's power..

Hell Manny's face was busted up a bit in a Margarito f!ght.. Shane would knock Manny's head off his f**kin shoulders..
 7 years ago '07        #29
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Main Event said:
Tim Bradley would have put up a better f!ght than Margo
 HotepSuns said:
he would have at least moved his head....not stand there like a punching bag watching jabs,and hooks nail him all night...
true...i think bradley is underrated..he isn't a big puncher but he good speed and agility..i can't wait for his f!ght against alexander..i think he beats alexander after watching him f**k up that last f!ght in st. louis
 7 years ago '08        #30
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,728 | Props total: 11620 11620
 j_k1dd said:

Please he ducked him BEFORE Floyd destroyed him but he'll f!ght him after he looked absolutely shot against Sergio Mora , the same people that called Shane shot after Floyd beat him would be the same people saying he's a quality opponent after Manny r*pes him

Like people wouldnt rip Floyd if he fought Margo or Cotto right now dont try that
 7 years ago '07        #31
carltouss619 8 heat pts
space
space
$9,336 | Props total: 403 403
 j_k1dd said:
"black f!ghters from the streets or the inner cities"
LMAO, who the f**k cares if hes from the inner cities, if you wanna go that route so be it...

Have you ever been to the inner slums of the Philippines? You'd get your fingers cut off just for wearing rings with your hands sticking out the bus. Now...does that make Manny any tougher? Possibly, but realisticly it has NOTHING to do with his boxing style as boxing is molded in the gym.

lmao seriously now, I can't believe this guy would think living in the inner city is worse than living in a 3rd world country, which in turn will build a better f!ghter. Whats more unbelievable is that he would go this route to justify it.
I can't believe either.....................because that's not what he said. Re read the article please
 7 years ago '06        #32
teh truth 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,185 | Props total: 37 37
 GhostNinja said:
then why not take mayweather f!ght cuz to me that makes the most business sense
then why not mayweather sign?
 7 years ago '04        #33
dre03 
space
space
$10,168 | Props total: 2448 2448
 Hold That said:
he wont, because Manny has never faced anyone with the Power of Shane, plus shane is not going to sit there and allow Manny to just run off combo's on him.. There's very little chance Manny can take Shane's power..

Hell Manny's face was busted up a bit in a Margarito f!ght.. Shane would knock Manny's head off his f**kin shoulders..
WTf??? Shane f!ghts wrecklessly... that has always been his downfall... Forest, Winky, and Cotto proved this too you... Shane aint no defensive f!ghter... He takes punishment... Most f!ghters average 40+% connect rate against him... Shane my n*gga... i loved him cuz of his power and speed... But i have always been afraid every time he gets in the ring cuz he f!ghts so wreckless...

And im curious as to why you think Manny can't take Shane's power??? Manny has a stronger chin than Mayweather... No way in hell Mayweather could take the kinda shots Manny took against Margarito at 165lbs...
 7 years ago '07        #34
HeckDaMonsta 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,356 | Props total: 2813 2813
damn can we all just agree there both great f!ghters and it would a great f!ght to watch!?.......................................pac man>>>
 11-18-2010, 02:20 PM         #35
theboss175  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If Pacman doesn't f!ght Floyd... then he should f!ght Paul Williams
 7 years ago '04        #36
dre03 
space
space
 Main Event said:
Please he ducked him BEFORE Floyd destroyed him but he'll f!ght him after he looked absolutely shot against Sergio Mora , the same people that called Shane shot after Floyd beat him would be the same people saying he's a quality opponent after Manny r*pes him

Like people wouldnt rip Floyd if he fought Margo or Cotto right now dont try that
When did he duck Shane???

And nobody would clown Floyd if he fought Margarito and Margarito outweighed him by 17 lbs... But if floyd did a f!ght with MArgarito they would come in at the same weight or Floyd would come in over the weight to give himself an advantage... He wont f!ght a f!ghter who has an advantage over him
 11-18-2010, 02:21 PM         #37
milbournejd  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He's trying to stay relevant, that's all
 11-18-2010, 02:22 PM         #38
HotepSuns  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dre03 said:
WTf??? Shane f!ghts wrecklessly... that has always been his downfall... Forest, Winky, and Cotto proved this too you... Shane aint no defensive f!ghter... He takes punishment... Most f!ghters average 40+% connect rate against him... Shane my n*gga... i loved him cuz of his power and speed... But i have always been afraid every time he gets in the ring cuz he f!ghts so wreckless...

And im curious as to why you think Manny can't take Shane's power??? Manny has a stronger chin than Mayweather... No way in hell Mayweather could take the kinda shots Manny took against Margarito at 165lbs...

based on what?
 7 years ago '05        #39
space
space
 dre03 said:
Shane doesn't f!ght "wreckless" when was the last time he's been knocked down or KO'd? Shane DOES have a habit of f!ghting his opponents boxing style.. One thing is for sure Boxers who beat MOSELY figure out YOU DO NOT EXCHANGE WITH MOSELY, you out box him.. Like Cotto,Mayweather, and anyone else who's given him problems.. Does Manny seem like the boxer who is going to Box or exchange? Manny exchanges with Mosely like he will likely do because that is HIS STYLE, he will get f**kin murderED.

Margarito has never in his f**kin career been viewed upon as a f!ghter with great power.. His calling card was his volume punching, extreme conditioning and tiring his opponents down, while keeping up the 100 plus punches per round.. Thats vintage successful Margarito.. No more no less..

When has Manny ever taken anyones punches as powerful as Shanes? You really think he can withstand the power of Mosely when he was getting knocked down 3 times in one round by Marquez?

And of course FLoyd wouldn't take Margarito's punches because he's not going to stand there and get hit all f**kin day.. WHAT WE DO KNOW, is that Floyd took 2 of Shane punches FLUSH, and maintained his composure and proceeded to get into Shane's a.ss.. When Shane hits someone that flush and cleanly, the f!ghter 9 times out of 10 goes down from that punch or soon after.. FLoyd chin >>>>>> BOXING, he's never been knocked down from a punch, and when he has been hit with boxers best punches he calmly absorbs it and goes back to his masterful work..

Last edited by Hold That; 11-18-2010 at 02:31 PM..
 7 years ago '04        #40
dre03 
space
space
 HotepSuns said:
based on what?
The Castillo f!ght and the Mosley f!ght... The only two times Mayweather's career where he has been hit by his opponent significantly he was buckled and hurt... Both times he either grabbed his opponent and held for dear life or began moving around the ring avoiding his opponent

Granted its a smart defensive move... If your hurt you do what u can to stay on ur feet... My point is he was hurt to the point of stopping his offense against Castillo and Mosley... Castillo mainly who was a little big bigger than Floyd showed his chin wasnt very good... Floyd is just great at avoiding shots... Just like Roy Jones was... Doesnt mean you have a chin...
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
239 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
28 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
300 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
135 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
That 8mile soundtrack had some classic jams for real
36 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside PUBG XBOX ONE Official Thread
92 comments
19 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
113 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy