Rihanna's "Loud" To Outsell Nelly's "5.0" By 130K In First-Week Projections

most viewed right now
 132
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
194 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 79
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 67
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
49 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 67
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
129 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 11-18-2010, 09:38 PM         #21
Def Made  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not surprised. Nelly hasn't had a good album since Nellyville
 7 years ago '06        #22
cboi3523 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,962 | Props total: 44 44
 Maroon_Tiger said:
nelly lost
Nelly actually won. Doubt he expected to do great. Look how long he's been gone to sell anything is a win for Nel. Yall not thinking str8. Nelly just puttin his name back out there and making some side money in the process.
 7 years ago '05        #23
hustlehard365 
space
space
space
$3,361 | Props total: 884 884
 CaliIsActive said:
Why should 50 have done that? so he can lose money

They were selling it for 2.99 before that

stop it breh

she must be sucking ona high executive d*ck for them to keep letting her drop albums
no she has a 360 and mad endorsements which means they eat off any and everything she has her face on and the shes hottest pop act after gaga...if they can sell her album for 99cent the record company not takin a loss.. they made money off it initially and just dropped it to 99 cent to make even money..
 7 years ago '04        #24
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,786 | Props total: 1794 1794
 cboi3523 said:
Nelly actually won. Doubt he expected to do great. Look how long he's been gone to sell anything is a win for Nel. Yall not thinking str8. Nelly just puttin his name back out there and making some side money in the process.
Everytime I see how hard Nelly fell off I always think of Eminem who came out around the same time , they were both doing 10 mill an album , now Em still goes multi plat while Nelly can't even see Gold

 hustlehard365 said:
shes the hottest pop act after gaga..
Gaga isn't even the hottest pop act sales wise , I would say Taylor Swift then Beyonce then Gaga then Katy Perry THEN Rhianna
 7 years ago '10        #25
Nautilus O 18 heat pts18
space
avatar space
space
$15,146 | Props total: 8119 8119
You're suprised?

I could see if you said Nelly Furtado, but you talking about Cornelius
 7 years ago '04        #26
Kadroan 102 heat pts102
space
avatar space
space
$33,411 | Props total: 6377 6377
 Swisher sweet said:
Most consistent R&B/Pop artist out

and it doesn't even matter she'll still go on to do platinum

I think she said her last album only did 160 her first week and Rated R is now Certified Platinum
yeah opening week means nothing really unless you Kanye etc
 7 years ago '05        #27
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,615 | Props total: 13676 13676
 Fresh Whyte said:

[pic - click to view]



...Hold On....Whats That She Holding? You Dont Say?
You're awarded a platinum plaque for "shipping" platinum dude, so of course she has one.
 7 years ago '05        #28
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,615 | Props total: 13676 13676
Classic example of an artist selling far less than 1 million copies but "shipping" platinum.

It achieved minimal international charting and produced five singles that attained moderate Billboard chart success.... The album has been certified platinum in sales by the Recording Industry a.ssociation of America, with shipments in excess of one million copies in the United States.
Source:

Artist
OUTKAST

Title
IDLEWILD

Certification Date
09/26/2006

Award Description
PLATINUM
Source:

Everybody knows that album sold way less than 1 million copies.

Sorry to say but Rihanna's career is pretty much finished.


Last edited by Y.G.; 11-19-2010 at 08:49 PM..
 11-19-2010, 08:59 PM         #29
Chest Rockwell  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 hustlershope84 said:
Lol Rihanna is a singles aritst nothing more, the white girl coming out the gate doing a millie, and she's never had a number 1 single. Rihanna has a number one single every other week and struggles to go plat.
 Blue GM said:
key word.
right, a majority of the country is white and a majority of them prefer country music over hip hop... naturally taylor swift will sell more than rihanna. :thumbsup: good job
 7 years ago '05        #30
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25022 25022
...Double Posts? Someone Mad.

She Plat,Homie. They Wouldnt Hand Her A Plat For "Shipping A Million",Might As Well Hand Trey Songz That Along With Others. Her Album Is Plat OverSeas As Well....So Why Not In The States?

Come Talk To Me When You Can Come Up With A Better Agruement. Lets Not Forget....

 7 years ago '05        #31
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,615 | Props total: 13676 13676
 Fresh Whyte said:
...Double Posts? Someone Mad.

She Plat,Homie. They Wouldnt Hand Her A Plat For "Shipping A Million",Might As Well Hand Trey Songz That Along With Others. Her Album Is Plat OverSeas As Well....So Why Not In The States?

Come Talk To Me When You Can Come Up With A Better Agruement. Lets Not Forget....

So the RIAA awarded Outkast a platinum plaque for shipping platinum but you're saying they wouldn't do the same for Rihanna?

@ this n*gga trying to argue over RIAA policy. I like Rihanna brah, but her days of going 2 & 3 times platinum are over.

Edit: Why do you have a screenshot of a post from a year ago about my balls saved to your computer? And this is the second time you've posted that. Are you obsessed with my balls?
[pic - click to view]



Last edited by Y.G.; 11-19-2010 at 10:24 PM..
 7 years ago '05        #32
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25022 25022
 younggangsta_s said:
So the RIAA awarded Outkast a platinum plaque for shipping platinum but you're saying they wouldn't do the same for Rihanna?

@ this n*gga trying to argue over RIAA policy. I like Rihanna brah, but her days of going 2 & 3 times platinum are over.
....Outkast Sold Pass The Plat. Mark For Plat...Not Shipping Out The Plat. Mark. You Have To Sell Over To Get The Plaque Not Shipping. If Thats The Case....Rated R Would Of Went Been Play By What? Spring Or Summer? You Got To Sell Those Units To Get It
 7 years ago '05        #33
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,615 | Props total: 13676 13676
 Fresh Whyte said:
....Outkast Sold Pass The Plat. Mark For Plat...Not Shipping Out The Plat. Mark. You Have To Sell Over To Get The Plaque Not Shipping. If Thats The Case....Rated R Would Of Went Been Play By What? Spring Or Summer? You Got To Sell Those Units To Get It
Before I Self Destruct has sold over 436,000 copies in the United States. As of January 21, 2010 the album has been certified Gold by the RIAA for shipment of more than 500,000 units.
Source:



Only sold 436,000 on the 21st of January but was certified gold that same day by the RIAA. The give certifications based on shipments, not sales. I like Rihanna, but here days of selling millions upon millions are over. It happens with every artist.
 7 years ago '09        #34
emanuel08 16 heat pts16
space
avatar space
space
$1,147 | Props total: 358 358
 Maroon_Tiger said:
nelly lost


nah


Last edited by emanuel08; 11-20-2010 at 04:15 PM..
 11-20-2010, 04:24 PM         #35
Quasi  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 younggangsta_s said:
Source:



Only sold 436,000 on the 21st of January but was certified gold that same day by the RIAA. The give certifications based on shipments, not sales. I like Rihanna, but here days of selling millions upon millions are over. It happens with every artist.
You right, Rated R did not sell a million in the states. It's approaching but it's not there "yet". Rihanna reign is letting up.The album came out last year. She's suppose to be this mega star got all the publicity for getting her faced smashed in and only a million? Ummmm
 7 years ago '09        #36
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,072 | Props total: 8842 8842
n*ggaz still listen to Rihanna :jay:
 7 years ago '05        #37
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,417 | Props total: 25022 25022
 Quasi said:
You right, Rated R did not sell a million in the states. It's approaching but it's not there "yet". Rihanna reign is letting up.The album came out last year. She's suppose to be this mega star got all the publicity for getting her faced smashed in and only a million? Ummmm
"On January 8, 2010, Rated R was certified platinum by the Recording Industry a.ssociation of America (RIAA)"

" It became her third consecutive platinum album in the US"

Source:

"the sequel to Rated R, the RIAA platinum global best-seller released November 2009, now four hit singles deep in America
Source:

Overseas Its Plat. So Please Help Yourself To Google To Look For Any Errors. While You At It...Make Me A Sandwich and Stay In The Kitchen Please. I Wasnt Even Going Reply To This Again....
 7 years ago '05        #38
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,615 | Props total: 13676 13676
 Fresh Whyte said:
"On January 8, 2010, Rated R was certified platinum by the Recording Industry a.ssociation of America (RIAA)"

" It became her third consecutive platinum album in the US"

Source:

"the sequel to Rated R, the RIAA platinum global best-seller released November 2009, now four hit singles deep in America
Source:

Overseas Its Plat. So Please Help Yourself To Google To Look For Any Errors. While You At It...Make Me A Sandwich and Stay In The Kitchen Please. I Wasnt Even Going Reply To This Again....
Sorry bro, read the RIAA's policy on certification.

Club sales and club free goods may be included towards certification. Product shipped to retail, mail order, record clubs, TV marketing and other ancillary markets are combined toward certified sales. All shipments to these accounts must be verified by the label.
Source:

She didn't sell 1 million units then and she won't now. I like Rihanna though, she'll feed off her singles and digital sales.

Now put up the screen shot again of the post about my balls you've had saved to your computer for over a year.
 11-20-2010, 07:38 PM         #39
REAL_NESS  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ash1990 said:
n*ggaz still listen to Rihanna :jay:
"n*ggaz" ever listened to Rhianna?
 7 years ago '09        #40
Ash10 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$49,072 | Props total: 8842 8842
 REAL_NESS said:
"n*ggaz" ever listened to Rhianna?
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside dannielledai
15 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 31
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
14 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 22
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
33 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 15
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
47 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
96 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
48 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy