Chicago Bears @ Miami Dolphins - 8:20 PM ET - NFL Network - Game Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Diddy pens letter to Pusha and Kanye proclaiming "Daytona" a CLASSIC
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Finished my 18 years of child support
115 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
yall seen this bi-ch fu-king yet? my word!
17 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
I will marry this woman for real.
63 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 8 years ago '09        #161
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 28 28

[pic - click to view]

look how excited he is
 8 years ago '07        #162
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 20 20
 Spiffy said:

[pic - click to view]

look how excited he is

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '08        #163
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,706 | Props total: 140 140
Enough with Miami, it's time to focus on the Eagles. Whatever Bear hate, get ate. Vick, come get u sum. :beat:
 8 years ago '09        #164
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space

[pic - click to view]

11-18-2010, 09:39 PM         #165
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Spiffy said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '07        #166
space
space
 Chief Dee said:
Enough with Miami, it's time to focus on the Eagles. Whatever Bear hate, get ate. Vick, come get u sum. :beat:
be careful what you wish for...vick is gonna walk the dog on us....i mean he is going to dog us out...i mean it isn't the size of the dog in the f!ght..no no...if you throw a rock into a pack of dogs...ahh f**k it

[pic - click to view]

8 years ago '04        #167
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
$37,662 | Props total: 15386 15386
 Pistol Peter said:
be careful what you wish for...vick is gonna walk the dog on us....i mean he is going to dog us out...i mean it isn't the size of the dog in the f!ght..no no...if you throw a rock into a pack of dogs...ahh f**k it

[pic - click to view]

Bear fans are on a f**king roll tonight.
 8 years ago '07        #168
space
space
 Spiffy said:

[pic - click to view]

you b**ch a.ss coward...you got that s**t from my profile..let us have our f**king night without the packer stan hate
 8 years ago '06        #169
01seay 84 heat pts84
space
space
$21,268 | Props total: 4692 4692
 Spiffy said:

[pic - click to view]

I came home with 7 mins left in the 4th and couldn't believe the score....had to come online to be 100% sure.

Just imagine the Bulls, Blackhawks, and the Bears making the playoffs here on out.

Last edited by 01seay; 11-18-2010 at 09:47 PM..
 8 years ago '09        #170
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
you b**ch a.ss coward...you got that s**t from my profile..let us have our f**king night without the packer stan hate
 8 years ago '04        #171
biscuit 73 heat pts73
space
space
$21,276 | Props total: 7682 7682
Another win for the good guys!

I told everyone that it would be a grind it out game and I was right. Didn't guess a shut out but I'll take it!

Offense wins games and defense wins championships.
 8 years ago '04        #172
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
 biscuit said:
Another win for the good guys!

I told everyone that it would be a grind it out game and I was right. Didn't guess a shut out but I'll take it!

Offense wins games and defense wins championships.
This wasn't a grind it out game. This was a "You played against Tyler f**king Thigpen" game.
 8 years ago '10        #173
Blkboipurp 
space
space
$16,349 | Props total: 12290 12290
 Spiffy said:

[pic - click to view]

Pistol Peter said:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

=
 8 years ago '09        #174
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
Jay Cutler had 25 interceptions, 25 excuses

1. Receiver ran the wrong route.

2. Receiver gave up on the route.

3. Wrong route.

4. Sun.

5. Should’ve been caught.

6. There was mud and stuff on the ball. I asked the ref to wipe it off, but he just acted liked he didn’t hear me.

7. Isidore’s fault. He knows what he did.

8. Leon Hall talked all week about how bad he wanted an interception. Like he’s never even seen one before. I looked him dead in the eye when I threw it. I wanted him to know “See these things you prize more than life itself? I fling them around like they don’t mean a thing.” He acted like he couldn’t hear me, but I could tell he was devastated by my indifference.

9. Christ, I ordered the breadsticks and had them put on my bill—shouldn’t that mean I get one lousy breadstick to myself without having to share with Leopold.

10. Sun.

11. Obvious missed PI call.

12. Sun.

13. Clouds.

14. This ref totally f**kin’ hates me for no reason.

15. Seriously, Isidore. How hard is it to just pick up the f**king phone and call?

16. Wrong route.

17. You can’t go around laying blame for everything single that happens. I feel sorry for you, man. Always trying to compartmentalize everything’s into “Cut’s fault” and “not Cut’s fault.” Fact is, brother, sometimes things just happen that are beyond our control and no one’s to blame. s**t. Just. Happens. Deal with it, man. Oh plus Johnny Knox fell down again for no reason.

18. I completely overthrew this ball. See how I dip my shoulder right at the release? I’ve been making extra throws after practice for a couple of weeks and I think this screw up is a thing of the past. Like I always say, there’s almost nothing that a little hard work, a good attitude and a few more reps can’t fix!

19. “Oh hey I’m Greg Olsen and I’m a f**king d!ck who always messes s**t up for Cut.”

20. Garza just lets his man through unblocked. I think Isidore has been texting him.

21. Tried telling coach this was a bad idea, but he just acted liked he didn’t hear me.

22. f**king Pixies, man. Been touring again for years now, but still no new record. f**king c*ckteases.

23. Should’ve been caught.

24. You have no how hard it is growing up in a town called Santa Claus, Indiana when the very idea of Christmas wants to make me puke my f**king guts out. Every year my parents would give me lots of expensive presents. But nothing can fill this void in my soul. This holiday makes me wish I was dead even more than the rest.

25. Wrong route.
 8 years ago '04        #175
regularjoe 59 heat pts59
space
space
 bangab**ch said:
the bears are going to the playoffs. the rest of the league better look out

You really hate the Packers. Lol.
 8 years ago '07        #176
space
space
 Spiffy said:
Jay Cutler had 25 interceptions, 25 excuses

1. Receiver ran the wrong route.

2. Receiver gave up on the route.

3. Wrong route.

4. Sun.

5. Should’ve been caught.

6. There was mud and stuff on the ball. I asked the ref to wipe it off, but he just acted liked he didn’t hear me.

7. Isidore’s fault. He knows what he did.

8. Leon Hall talked all week about how bad he wanted an interception. Like he’s never even seen one before. I looked him dead in the eye when I threw it. I wanted him to know “See these things you prize more than life itself? I fling them around like they don’t mean a thing.” He acted like he couldn’t hear me, but I could tell he was devastated by my indifference.

9. Christ, I ordered the breadsticks and had them put on my bill—shouldn’t that mean I get one lousy breadstick to myself without having to share with Leopold.

10. Sun.

11. Obvious missed PI call.

12. Sun.

13. Clouds.

14. This ref totally f**kin’ hates me for no reason.

15. Seriously, Isidore. How hard is it to just pick up the f**king phone and call?

16. Wrong route.

17. You can’t go around laying blame for everything single that happens. I feel sorry for you, man. Always trying to compartmentalize everything’s into “Cut’s fault” and “not Cut’s fault.” Fact is, brother, sometimes things just happen that are beyond our control and no one’s to blame. s**t. Just. Happens. Deal with it, man. Oh plus Johnny Knox fell down again for no reason.

18. I completely overthrew this ball. See how I dip my shoulder right at the release? I’ve been making extra throws after practice for a couple of weeks and I think this screw up is a thing of the past. Like I always say, there’s almost nothing that a little hard work, a good attitude and a few more reps can’t fix!

19. “Oh hey I’m Greg Olsen and I’m a f**king d!ck who always messes s**t up for Cut.”

20. Garza just lets his man through unblocked. I think Isidore has been texting him.

21. Tried telling coach this was a bad idea, but he just acted liked he didn’t hear me.

22. f**king Pixies, man. Been touring again for years now, but still no new record. f**king c*ckteases.

23. Should’ve been caught.

24. You have no how hard it is growing up in a town called Santa Claus, Indiana when the very idea of Christmas wants to make me puke my f**king guts out. Every year my parents would give me lots of expensive presents. But nothing can fill this void in my soul. This holiday makes me wish I was dead even more than the rest.

25. Wrong route.
to be honest i would expect you to go this hard on a rivalry that you really don't know much about or can't really grasp since you are a fan from hundreds of miles away
 8 years ago '09        #177
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
to be honest i would expect you to go this hard on a rivalry that you really don't know much about or can't really grasp since you are a fan from hundreds of miles away
miles dont matter, years do

11-18-2010, 09:53 PM         #178
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
wouldnt it be sweet if favre won his last meeting with the packers???

lets go vikings!
 8 years ago '07        #179
space
space
 Spiffy said:
miles dont matter, years do

says the yankee slash packer and very conveniently laker fan

your a d!ck rider and your packer fan hood is a joke
 8 years ago '09        #180
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
 Pistol Peter said:
says the yankee slash packer and very conveniently laker fan
slash USC slash Man U slash Sabres fan
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
35 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
61 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jas Prince got Cuban links for da feets
20 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
86 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Police release video of Milwaukee Buck Sterling Brown Arrest
192 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
183 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside What if The Documentary 2 Looked Like This!!!
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy