Chicago Bears @ Miami Dolphins - 8:20 PM ET - NFL Network - Game Thread

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
40 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 7 years ago '07        #41
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 swoosh363 said:
Bears are still the worst 6-3 team in the league, and would lose to a fully healthy Fins team, but not with the Bears' D forcing turnovers and with a 3rd string QB in. I think Cutler throws a couple picks but the Bears get it done 23-17
how can a team with a top 5 defense in almost every category be considered the worse 6-3 team in the league?

yall need to stop letting espn spoon feed you nonsense and act as if the offense is the only team on the field....the only reason why people say that is because our offense is inconsistent and bad...yall act like the defense don't exist at all...our d carried us to the superbowl in 06 and playoffs in 05..come on my n*gga
 7 years ago '04        #42
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,287 | Props total: 3879 3879
 swoosh363 said:
Bears are still the worst 6-3 team in the league, and would lose to a fully healthy Fins team, but not with the Bears' D forcing turnovers and with a 3rd string QB in. I think Cutler throws a couple picks but the Bears get it done 23-17
Not the worst 6-3 team by any means. Please don't tell me you think the Packers are better than us even though we beat them head to head with both teams healthy. I don't want to get into that type of thread...

I love how we are so underrated by everyone and it's ok with me as long as we keep winning.

We still have Dolphins, Eagles, Lions, Patriots, Vikings, Jets & Packers to play. Those games will be our true test. We are better than a lot of people rate us by virtue of Defense & Special teams which we win consistently but I'll let our play on the field do the talking.
 7 years ago '08        #43
Chief Dee 6 heat pts
space
space
$10,703 | Props total: 134 134
All I'm gonna say is that if you imagine that the Packers and Bears switched places and the Packers had the same results, same plays, same stats, same problems, same shortcamings, and same strengths as the Bears, but instead they were the Packers, then the media wouldnt call them the worst 6-3 team. They would make excuses. But because they didnt kiss the Bears a.ss going into the season, they have to pick against us to make their predictions look legit. LOL at PTI saying that the Bears wont make the playoffs but nothing is said of the possibility of the Packers not making the playoffs.
 7 years ago '04        #44
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,287 | Props total: 3879 3879
 Pistol Peter said:
how can a team with a top 5 defense in almost every category be considered the worse 6-3 team in the league?

yall need to stop letting espn spoon feed you nonsense and act as if the offense is the only team on the field....the only reason why people say that is because our offense is inconsistent and bad...yall act like the defense don't exist at all...our d carried us to the superbowl in 06 and playoffs in 05..come on my n*gga

Thank you. You wrote this while I was typing the same response lol!
 7 years ago '05        #45
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
LIV at sunlife is gonna be popppin tonight
 7 years ago '07        #46
Ham Rove 3511 heat pts3511
space
space
$55,232 | Props total: 20020 20020
 JNyiri77 said:
you dont wanna see the phins run game right now. s**t is

riiiiiiight. cause every mobile qb is the same. im saying he is gonna expand OUR playbook as long as they don't nurse him. he can escape when need be and extend the plays unlike henne who will stand in the pocket and with Long injured that'll be more helpful
we held AP to 55 yards. im pretty sure we can handle ricky and ronnie.
 7 years ago '07        #47
jhj26 51 heat pts51
space
space
$15,678 | Props total: 1355 1355
:greetings10:
 11-18-2010, 06:15 PM         #48
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BrownBag said:
Urlacher needs 4 more tackles to be the all time leader in the franchise
safe to say thats goin down tonite....
 7 years ago '05        #49
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
lol what do u know,.. bears fans picking the bears.. dolphins picking the fins.. of course.. no one knows how this game is going to go..

i look forward to seeing rashad jones playing safety.. and thigpen running the offense he has an explosive possibility.. but he does make bad mistakes that causes turnovers.. lets get it fins!

dont get hurt jake!

edit.. expect to see alot of ricky.. i think we all remember last year when ricky k!lled the D for 200 something yards
 11-18-2010, 06:41 PM         #50
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ebcrew said:
lol what do u know,.. bears fans picking the bears.. dolphins picking the fins.. of course.. no one knows how this game is going to go..

i look forward to seeing rashad jones playing safety.. and thigpen running the offense he has an explosive possibility.. but he does make bad mistakes that causes turnovers.. lets get it fins!

dont get hurt jake!

edit.. expect to see alot of ricky.. i think we all remember last year when ricky k!lled the D for 200 something yards
they didnt even play last year
 7 years ago '10        #51
Alerts 221 heat pts221
space
space
$15,316 | Props total: 5259 5259
Da Bears need this one the road ahead is not an easy one
 7 years ago '05        #52
ebcrew 2 heat pts
space
space
$9,888 | Props total: 105 105
 Steveo54 said:
they didnt even play last year
whoops ur right.. ricky is 428 yds total with 3 tds in his 3 games against the bears in total..

read my twitter wrong.. was thinking about the carolina game last year thursday night for somereason
 7 years ago '04        #53
finishim 80 heat pts80
space
space
$21,769 | Props total: 1 1
 Steveo54 said:
safe to say thats goin down tonite....
good for him, as much as I hate him and know he's a d!ck outside of football, definitely a stat to be proud of

on another note, I think nick Barnett was like 10-12 tackles away before he got injured for the same record packer wise, and with the way bishop is playing, who knows if he'll ever get it
 7 years ago '06        #54
illstate11 
space
space
$2,223 | Props total: 86 86
bears got this s**t. shutout.
 7 years ago '08        #55
SlickJ101 22 heat pts22
space
space
$12,977 | Props total: 5542 5542
Let's get nasty, Thiggy.

Wake is gonna have a monster night.
 7 years ago '04        #56
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
im not at the crib, can someone get me a link to the game.. one thats not from channelsurfing.net the only one they had required that i have a different browser and im not gonna go installing stuff on someone elses lap top
 11-18-2010, 07:19 PM         #57
Steveo54 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

u can try some of those but i doubt u get a cleaner one than on channelsurfing, this ones pretty good
 7 years ago '04        #58
Gmitch528 4 heat pts
space
space
$6,108 | Props total: 175 175
^^ thank you sir
 7 years ago '06        #59
banga 8 heat pts
space
space
$31,373 | Props total: 5654 5654
save your season dolphins.
 7 years ago '05        #60
klew 227 heat pts227
space
space
$9,281 | Props total: 782 782
Time to see what all the fuss is about with chicago
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
76 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
69 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
189 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
76 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
22 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
54 comments
23 hours ago